剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
(改编自艾萨克阿西莫夫的小说)
基地
第二季第四集
如果你的父母从未相遇 那么你就不会存在
If your parents never met, you wouldn't exist.
事实上 如果你们任何人的 曾曾曾曾祖父母从未相遇
In fact, if any of your great-great- great-great-grandparents hadn't met,
你就不会存在
you wouldn't exist.
宇宙中的每个人 都是一对独特配对组合的结晶
Everyone in the universe is the result of a unique set of pairings,
而心理历史学根本不在乎他们
and psychohistory doesn't care about them at all.
早上好
Good morning.
怎么拉长个脸
Why the long face?
今天也许能目睹先知呢
Could witness prophecy today.
先知 愿谢顿帮助我们啊
Prophecy. Seldon help us.
去招呼我们的客人吧 我会驾驶的
Go tend to our guest. I'll pilot us in.
你看上去不太舒服 抱歉我们没有第三个座位
You don't look very comfortable. Sorry we didn't have a third seat.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
我本人毫不介意与
I'm perfectly happy rooming
脱水马铃薯共享空间 还有...
with dehydrated potatoes and...
“拉尔夫谷块” 这是什么玩意
"ralfbarns." What the hell are ralfbarns?
食物条 源自狄斯比斯 很美味
Food bars. Thespin and delicious.
我呕在自己身上了
Did I puke on myself?
是的
You did.
那是牧师的
That's the Claric's.
这颜色不适合我 但去他的
Not really my color, but fuck him.
我听说你也曾身着猩红色牧师袍
I heard you once wore a scarlet robe.
很短的一段时间 直至牧师团仔细检查了我的灵魂
Briefly. Till the Clarics took a good look at my soul.
不是每个人都有这份使命
Well, not everyone is called.
在正式系统外做好事也是可能的
It's possible to do good works outside the formal system.
对 欺骗贪婪者
Yeah. It's also possible to cheat the greedy,
与有意者同床 花钱也是可能的
bed the willing, and spend the cash.
看来你是在潜意识里做好事
So your good works are subconscious.
对了 那是什么
What is that, anyway?
这...
This...
是洛克里斯酒
is Locris wine.
已经有两个世纪了
It's two centuries old,
在齐昂叛乱十年前酿造
laid down ten years before the Zeonian Rebellion.
洛克里斯有一面永远阳光普照
Locris had a permanently sunny side,
所以在那里生长的葡萄格外甜
so the grapes grown there were extra sweet.
之前帝国用核弹炸平了那里
Empire ashed it with his nuclears a while back,
所以这瓶古董酒异常珍稀
which means this vintage is rare as hell
也是我所知道唯一物有所值的奢侈品
and the only luxury item I know of actually worth its price.
修士 尝一口你就会迷上它
You'd swoon from the taste, Brother.
我不喝酒 但我喜欢阳光地酿造的酒
I don't drink. But I love the idea of sunny wine.
你为什么留着它
Why you saving it?
我在等待好事来临以用它庆祝
I'm waiting for something good to celebrate.
我已经存了15年 仍然没开瓶
I've had this 15 years, I still haven't cracked it open.
你一定心怀极大的希望
You must be a man of tremendous hope.
抱歉 你是谁...
I'm sorry, who are you--
15年来 当某件好事发生时 你总想
For 15 years when something wonderful happened, you thought,
“不 还会有更好的事” - 也许一件好事都没有发生
"No, something better's coming." - Maybe nothing wonderful has happened.
你也说了那个行星有一面永远阳光普照
You also said the planet had a permanent sunny side.
悲观者会说它有一面永远不见天日
Pessimist would've said it had a permanent dark side.
说到不见天日 你最好把这藏起来 别让那位看到
And speaking of dark sides, I'd keep that hidden from...
在酒精的事上 他的判断力一向不太靠谱
He doesn't always use his best judgment around alcohol.
原因就在酒精 - 这是明显的副作用
It's because of the alcohol. - It's a noted side effect.
我的佩特在那里经营酒吧 “四个月亮”
My Pater runs a pub down there. The Four Moons.
我给人送过很多酒 - 你仍然在这么做
I have served a lot of drunks. - You still do.
修士 你的真名是什么
What's your real name, Brother?
我的佩特是塞塔 狄斯比斯血统
My Pater is Sayta-Thespin.
我们是文化少数族裔 不公开真名
We're a cultural minority, keep our names private.
好吧 如果我猜对了 你就破例
All right, if I guess it correctly, you would break a rule
现在跟我一起喝这酒
and share this with me right now?
乔美特 奥兰 卡瓦凯德
Jormette. Auran. Cavalcade?
卡瓦凯德是人名吗 - 不是
Is Cavalcade even a name? - No, no.
我慌神了 波尔玛 凯特琳 阿加蒂什
I panicked. Borma? Ketrin? Agatish.
理事长 这位是候伯马洛
Director, here's Hober Mallow.
瑟夫可记得我 我们是老朋友了
Sef remembers me. We're old friends.
马洛 - 父亲
Mallow. - Father.
康斯坦特
Constant.
我不知道你们是父女
I had no idea you were father and daughter.
为了使命造出了一个孩子 谁能想到啊
Providing a child for the cause. Who'd have guessed?
穹窿怎么了 - 没怎么
What's happening with the Vault? - Nothing.
没有谢顿的迹象 我们设置了警戒区
No sign of Seldon. We're maintaining a perimeter.
这是曼利欧准将 这是我的心腹顾问萨特顾问
This is Brigadier Manlio, and this is my trusted adviser, Councilor Sutt.
大家都跟我来
Now, all of you, come with me.
我们再次向先知进发
And off we march again to the Prophet.
真激动啊
So exciting.
到处都是皇家印♥章♥的影子
The Royal Seal is on everything.
今天早上我还以为在自己的脸上看到了
This morning, I thought I saw it on my own face.
你知道吗
And you know what?
还真的有 因为该死的枕头上也绣了印♥章♥
It was, because it's embroidered on the damn pillow.
这张脸平淡得就如平民女子 你的颜料在哪里
Plain-faced as a common woman. Where are your pigments?
这是玩心理战术
It's psychological.
他会觉得我在以真面目示人
He'll feel like I'm revealing myself,
继而让他也想敞开心扉
which will make him want to open up in turn.
我想要找到关于我家族的真♥相♥ 无论以什么方式
I intend to find out the truth about my family, one way or another.
我知道如何使用交际手段
I know how to employ courtesan tricks.
大部分是你教给我的
You taught me most of them.
大帝把每个人都变成了交际花
Empire makes everyone into a courtesan.
最终都会
Eventually.
黄昏和使者茹
Dusk and Enjoiner Rue?
什么 昨晚
What? Last night?
几十年前
Decades ago.
茹那时是游丝庭的妃子
Rue was a concubine in the Gossamer Court.
你的祖父选中茹去幽会 而那改变了一切
Your grandfather selected Rue for a tryst and changed everything.
她衣锦还乡 被人爱戴
She returned home rich and celebrated.
他竟然没有提过
I'd have thought he'd have mentioned it.
还有 他不是我的祖父
And he's not my grandfather.
抱歉 忘了
Sorry, right.
很容易就忘记你们的情况
It's easy to forget how things are with you.
在外人看来很奇怪
It seems so strange from the outside.
有时作为局中人也觉得很奇怪
Sometimes it's strange from the inside too.
我们走这边吧
Should we go this way?
那边有片美丽的小树林 非常幽静
There's a lovely little grove. It's very secluded.
我们可以让你的侍从在那里陪同
We'll have your Handman there as chaperone.
他很警惕
He is a vigilant one.
看来我们找到你的世外桃源了 很美
Seems we've found your seclusion. Very pretty.
你想现在问你的问题了吗
Do you wish to ask your question now?
你想知道我是否是刺杀行动的幕后主使
You want to know if I was behind the assassination attempt?
你必须承认 那时机很可疑
Well, you must acknowledge that the timing is suspicious.
那是
It is indeed.
你觉得我愚蠢到会让自己显得这么可疑
And do you take me for the sort of fool who'd make myself look so suspicious?
我不想相信是你 - 不是我
I don't wish to believe it was you. - It wasn't.
我回答了你的问题
There, I've answered it.
由你决定我有没有撒谎
It's up to you to decide if I'm lying.
既然我这么开诚布公 有问必答...
Now, since I've been so open and obliging...
你觉得是白昼下令杀死我的家人吗
Do you think Day had my family killed?
不是
No.
有证据吗
Is there evidence?
这个反应不错
Good reaction.
我的判断是你没有牵涉其中
I'll judge you weren't involved.
当然没有
I most certainly wasn't.
我不相信是他干的
If it happened, which I very much doubt.
证据并不确凿
The evidence is circumstantial.
但你想想这点
But consider this.
我离王冠那么远
I was a million steps from the throne.
继承顺位在我之前的每一个人
And not a single person in the line of succession ahead of me
都不会答应这次的联姻
would've made this alliance.
然后发生了一次神秘的坠机事件 突然就轮到我上位了
And then one mysterious crash later, and suddenly there I am.
我们家族里最弱的成员 统治一个式微的多米尼昂
The weakest member of my family ruling a weakened Dominion,
与此同时白昼正寻找一个足够绝望的人
just as Day is looking for someone desperate enough
来爬上帝国的顶端 而这个帝国的领土面临危险的变动
to climb on top of an Empire with dangerously adjusted frontiers.
但也有其他受益方
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表