剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
我无法不去想它
I can't get it out of my head,
所以你让我别去想也没用
so there's no point telling me to just stop thinking about it.
要不就帮我 要不就沉默
Either help me or just don't say anything.
心理历史学的整个前提是 未来并非一成不变的
The whole premise of psychohistory is that the future isn't set in stone.
但我所有的幻象都成真了
But all my visions have come true.
在辛纳克斯上 你梦见过 一个巨浪向你拍来
On Synnax, you dreamt of a great wave crashing down on you.
那没发生 你仍活着
It didn't. You're here.
那我们怎么知道哪个行动
So how will we know which of our actions
能阻止塞佛的命运
will stop Salvor's fate?
我们无法得知 就算能 我们应该知道吗
We can't. Even if we could, should we?
你就是希望我放弃她
You just want me to give up on her
因为你无法在意任何东西 除了...
because you can't make yourself care about anything oth--
嘿 她也是瑞驰的孩子
Hey! She's Raych's child as well.
也就是说她是我的孙女
That makes her my granddaughter.
要是我知道...
If I'd known--
你会怎样 会做不一样的选择
You what? Would you have done it differently?
不知道 我希望会
I don't know. I'd like to think I would.
但胚胎和活人是很不同的方案
But an embryo is a very different proposition to an actual person.
我们当时还没决定
We hadn't decided yet
要不要留下宝宝
if we were gonna have the baby.
因为他知道自己要离开 我们都希望留下
'Cause he knew he wouldn't be here. We both wanted it.
现在你能与她相伴 不是每个人都有这个机会
You have this moment with her right now. Not everybody gets that.
(乞丐号♥哀叹 舱门控制器)
盖尔 元光体在哪里
Gaal, where's the Prime Radiant?
在驾驶舱 怎么了
In the cockpit. Why?
她在笑
She's smiling.
藏起来 别告诉我藏在哪
Hide it. Don't tell me where.
现在就去
Do it now.
塞佛 说出你带回我们飞船的陌生人身份
Salvor, identify the stranger you're bringing back to our ship.
严格说来 这是我的船
Technically, I think you'll find it's my ship.
好吧
Okay.
雨果克拉斯特 来自端点星
Hugo Crast, from Terminus.
他是我的灯塔 我和你们说过的那个人
He's my lighthouse, the one I told you about.
不仅仅是灯塔 塞
A little bit more than a lighthouse, Sal.
把气闸舱打开
Open the air lock.
好的
Okay.
(锁)
哈里 开门
Hari, open the door.
开门 哈里
Open it, Hari.
(进入受限)
(允许进入)
雨果 你多高
Hugo, how tall are you?
不到2米
Just under two meters.
根据乞丐号♥的记录是1.81米 - 哈里 你在做什么
181, according to the Beggar's records. - Hari, what are you doing?
乞丐号♥说你们的总体重少了3公斤
The Beggar says your combined weight is off by three kilograms.
你认真的 我可能在丛林里走得流汗 变轻了 开门
Are you kidding? I could've sweated that off in the jungle. Open up.
那不是雨果
That's not Hugo.
哈里 3公斤没什么大不了 就几瓶啤酒的重量
Hari, three kilograms is nothing. It's a few beers.
这是质量 而雨果有蹊跷
It's mass, and Hugo's doesn't add up.
也许是他的设备或任何物品
It could be his gear, anything.
我已取得飞船系统的控制权 你打不开门的
I've overridden the ship's systems. You won't be able to open it.
谢顿博士 是我 雨果 第一次危机时我也在场
Dr. Seldon, it's me, Hugo. I was there at the First Crisis.
我是去找来狄斯比斯人的人
I was the one that went and got the Thespins.
“为雨果喝彩” 记得吗
"Hooray for Hugo." Remember all that?
他不会记得
Actually, he doesn't.
雨果是我们的人 这是他的飞船
Hugo is one of us. This is his ship.
他的 狄斯比斯飞船
His ship? A Thespin ship.
那他的基因仍然在系统的编码中
Then he's still genetically encoded on the system.
对 没错 乞丐号♥认识他
Yeah, that's right. The Beggar knows him.
把控制权转移回他
Transfer control back to him.
我不能 他让乞丐号♥永远服从我
I can't. He slaved it to me permanently.
这样吗 我在主系统中时 把飞船复原到原始设定了
Did he? Well, I reset the ship to origin settings when I was in the mainframe.
该死 如果你不开门 我会把控制权交回给他
Damn it! If you don't open, I will give command back to him.
塞佛 等等
Salvor, wait.
做吧
Do it.
乞丐号♥ 启动规程
Beggar, invoke protocol.
飞船转移回雨果克拉斯特
Ship transfer back to Hugo Crast.
(乞丐号♥仪表扫描)
现在他自己能打开气闸舱了
Now he can open the air lock himself.
打开吧
Open it.
哈里 我们遇到问题了
Hari, we have a problem.
塞佛 小心
Salvor, watch out!
把飞船的外部武器关闭 否则我会杀了她
Disable the ship's external weapons or I'll kill her.
哈里
Hari!
塞佛 - 盖尔
Salvor! - Gaal!
让他们的大脑停止思考
Unthink their minds.
订婚已定
So the engagement's done.
他怀疑我很危险 我不得不安抚他
He suspected I was a danger. I needed to calm him.
正如你一直说的 被推到王座上是有好处的
And as you've always said, being pulled closer to the throne has advantages.
我得知刺客们绝对进入了寝宫
I learned the assassins definitely got into the bedchamber.
他们使用利剑 床后的壁画溅上了血
They used razor swords, and the fresco behind the bed got spattered with blood.
但第二晚他和我们共进晚餐
But he had dinner with us the following night.
有可能吗 也许他还是被替换了
Is it possible? Perhaps he was replaced after all.
马克利 我们得查出刺杀当日 房♥间里到底发生了什么
Markley, we need to find out what happened in that room the day of the attempt.
我发誓 多米尼昂 没有人能够得到那些录像
I promise you, Dominion, no one can get those recordings.
大帝会进行记忆审查 和情妇
Empire gets memory audits, just like concubines
和其他在宫殿工作的人一样
and others who work at the palace.
而且这些记忆永久储存
And they're kept forever.
原本储存在一个叫“回忆体”的地方
Original downloads stored in a place called the Memorium.
你能进去吗
Can you get in?
能 但是克里昂的记忆 他们绝不会交出那些的
Yes. But memories of a Cleon? They'll never release those.
也许白昼的记忆不会
Perhaps not Day's memories.
曾给他疗伤的人的记忆肯定能拿到
But surely someone attended to his wounds.
守卫人 - 保管人亚特 大帝的命令
Claviger? - Keeper Yartell. Order of Empire.
白昼想要疗愈殿的记忆审查
Day wants a memory audit from the Asclepium.
我有日期和时间界限和编号♥
I have the date and time boundaries and the hoard number.
让我看看
Give it here.
刺杀行动
The assassination attempt.
他应该已经有这个了
He should have these already.
我真希望有人能记录这些命令
You know, I do hope somebody's keeping track of the orders.
他在细查我们这里关于那天的一切记录
He's been tearing through everything we have of that date
甚至包括第三助理厨师 - 我只是听命行事
down to third assistant cook. - I'm just doing what they told me.
谢谢你 保管人
Thank you, Keeper.
德默泽尔 我有些担忧
I'm concerned, Demerzel.
你是说只有白昼有权改动他的记忆
Are you saying only Day has the authority to alter his memories?
是的 或是你 黎明的记忆
That's correct. Or yours, or Dawn's.
这不对
That can't be right.
我们应该拥有共同权限
Surely we should hold authority in common.
过去是的 但在刺杀行动后
You once did. But in the aftermath of the attack,
白昼对你们俩都有疑心
Day was suspicious of you both.
但他看过所有扫描了 他知道我们是清白的 他...
But he saw all the scans. He knows we're innocent. He--
然而他把新的专属权力 紧紧地攥在自己手里
And yet he's kept his new exclusive power hugged close to his chest.
如果白昼查核我或黎明的记忆
If Day excised memories from myself or Dawn,
我们要如何得知
how would we ever know?
你们的记忆储存在回忆体里
Your memories are preserved in the Memorium.
而我的记忆更加完整且不可改动
And even more complete, my memory's unalterable.
所以如果有顾虑 我们有两个备份
So there are two backups if there is any question.
但我甚至不知道何时该有顾虑
But I wouldn't know to question.
我不会感觉任何记忆缺失
I wouldn't feel anything is missing.
如果白昼兄弟采取这么剧烈的行动 他会告诉我的
If Brother Day took such a drastic step, he would tell me.
而你也知道 我必须永远 以帝国的最佳利益行事 不只是白昼的
And as you know, I must at all times do what's best for Empire, not just Day.
我会让你知道的 黄昏兄弟
I would let you know, Brother Dusk.
我将一直提供支持 正如我过去所做的
I will always be here, as I always have been.
白昼兄弟承担了许多责任
Brother Day takes a great deal upon himself.
谢谢你 马克利
Thank you, Markley.
播吧
Play it.
如果看不见挥剑的画面 那就看看剑落在哪里
If we can't see the sweep of the sword, let's see who it landed on
他们又是如何处理的
and what they did about it.
有纳米毒素通过分子刀注入
A nanotoxin was delivered via molecular blade.
12秒后浮肿就会发展为脑干♥死♥亡
We have 12 seconds before edema leads to brain stem death.
给我
Give it to me.
半边脑袋 - 这不可能啊
Half a head. - It's not possible.
那是德默泽尔 - 那是机械吗 我看到机械了
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表