剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
我们之间会有一种联结
there would be this connection between us.
我看到你 就会感觉...
And I'd see you, and I'd feel like...
自己的存在是有意义的
now I make sense.
我们才认识了一天
We've known each other a day.
塞佛 你有时间去想象 我们的重逢可能是什么样子的
Salvor, you had time to imagine what this reunion might be like,
而我没有
and I didn't.
所以我很震惊
So it's a shock.
也许有一天我们之间不会这么奇怪 也许还是奇怪 我还不知道
Maybe one day this will be less strange, and maybe it won't, I don't know yet.
是
Right.
我们走一步看一步吧
We'll play it by ear.
听着 我所认识的每一个人
Listen, everyone I ever knew,
我所爱的每一个人 都已死去
everyone I loved, is behind me.
这是罕见而可怕的 你我都经历了
That is rare and terrible, and we share that.
这里的海是我们的故乡 我们是最后的辛纳克斯人
This is the water we come from. We are the last Synnaxians.
虽然你的游泳技术完全不像
Even if you don't really swim like one.
欢迎来到川陀 帝国中心
Welcome to Trantor. The eye of the Empire.
请心怀尊敬 享受和平
Please respect and enjoy the peace.
我是大帝克里昂17世
I am Empire, Cleon XVII.
大帝 我是茹 女王的随从
Empire, I am Rue, enjoiner to the queen.
这位是贸易联盟元老
Allow me to present the doyen of the Trade Leagues,
云大教堂的主见证者 卓越至尊的女王
prime witness of the Cloud Cathedral and most excellent queen,
萨瑞斯一世 多米尼昂的唯一后裔
Sareth the First, sole descendant of Dominion.
这么多的头衔 你却忽略了 最有意思的一个:准新娘
So many titles, and yet you omit the most intriguing one. Bride-to-be.
暂定
Provisional.
是的 这是黄昏大帝和黎明大帝
Indeed. Allow me to present Empires Dusk and Dawn.
他们给篡位者摆出了好脸色呢
Well, they manage a kind look for the usurper.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
大帝 我们谨此向你 向你们三位呈上敬礼
Empire, it is to you, the three of you, I present our gift.
我们最珍稀的颜料样品 通常保留做本地之用
Samples of our rarest pigments. Usually reserved for domestic use.
非凡
Extraordinary.
最纯的帝国蓝
All the imperial blues in pure form.
以及云星和云星人身上穿的颜色
And Cloud itself, that's what they're wearing.
暴雨云的颜色
Color of a storm cloud.
几乎不可能购买♥♥得到 不会褪色的
Nearly impossible to procure in a form that does not fade.
多米尼昂是引领色泽科学的先驱
Dominion pioneered the science of active chroma
我们的壁画墙用的正是它
which adorn our mural walls.
谢谢 茹
Thank you, Rue.
我本人也准备了一份礼物
And a gift from myself.
川陀 用黄铜精心打造
Trantor. Nicely rendered in brass.
它代表了向你们提供的东西
It represents what is being offered to you.
很美
It's beautiful.
但是帝国当然远不止川陀
But Empire is larger than Trantor, surely.
还是说这是在投射一个衰弱的未来
Or is this a vision of a diminished future?
什么
I'm sorry?
装饰这个世界的轨道星环令人赞叹
The orbital rings adorning this world are impressive.
但把有效载荷发射至太空 一定有更高效的方式吧
But surely there are more efficient ways to launch payloads into space?
统治如此巨大的王国 引起敬畏往往比效率更重要
When ruling a realm so large, evoking awe often trumps efficiency.
话虽如此
Nevertheless.
最好还是别让人们误解 这是对于孱弱的过度纠正
One wouldn't want to misinterpret them as an overcompensation for weakness.
大帝 有情况发生
Empire, a matter has come up.
你可以在你未来的皇后面前说
You may speak in front of your future empress.
我不能
I cannot.
一个拥有 帝国纳米机器人的男孩最近被发现
A body possessing imperial nanites was recently recovered.
它已经在太空中漂浮了超过一个世纪
It had been floating in space for over a century.
多尔文指挥官被你的祖先派遣到外♥围♥星域
Commander Dorwin was dispatched to the Outer Reach by your ascendant,
也就是克里昂12世 以调查端点星附近一个失联的通讯浮标
Cleon XII, to investigate a comms buoy that had gone dark near Terminus.
据称他的飞船被超级耀斑摧毁了
Allegedly, his ship was destroyed by a mega-flare,
那应该也摧毁了星系里的所有生命
which presumably destroyed all life in the system.
应该 没有启动正式的调查吗
Presumably? Wasn't an official inquest launched?
没有 那次事故是在我们发现
No. The incident was contemporary news with our discovery
一脉相承的王朝被腐化时发生的
that the Genetic Dynasty had been corrupted.
所以我们分心了 没有细究
So we got distracted and dropped the ball.
我正通过神经植入装置录这个讯息
I'm recording this message via a neural implant.
一支安纳克里昂战队破坏了通讯浮标
An Anacreon war party sabotaged the comms buoy
并且正在端点星上等待我们
and were laying in wait for us on Terminus.
我的乘组都死了 他们绑♥架♥了 我和几个基地人员当人♥质♥
My crew is dead. They have taken myself and a handful of Foundationers hostage.
安纳克里昂人找到了 一艘废弃的战舰 名为无敌战舰
The Anacreons have located a derelict war ship called the Invictus.
显然 战舰的跃迁驱动器仍在运行
Apparently, its jump drives are still active--
向虚空中呼救 你生前最后的行动都如此软弱
Crying for help into the void. Even your last living action is weak.
我们知道他们成功登上了无敌战舰
We know they successfully boarded the Invictus.
指挥官的植入装置录下了
The commander's implant recorded that.
不久后他就被杀死
He was killed shortly thereafter.
这是一个多世纪前的事
This was more than a century ago?
就算他们真的控制了战舰 他们也不会有太空人
Even if they did take command of it, they wouldn't have had Spacers.
古战舰不使用太空人
The ancient fleet did not use Spacers.
与我们当代的船舰相比 它们太落后
The ships were too ungainly compared to our current vessels,
跃迁时非常粗暴
and the jumps were very violent.
好的 那么 安纳克里昂人 控制了某艘运行中的跃迁舰
Fine. So the Anacreons got their hands on some working jumpship,
但显然他们没有使用它
but clearly, they didn't use them.
我们隔绝外♥围♥星域后 它就堕入黑暗了
The Outer Reach has been dark since we cut it loose.
如果堕入黑暗是故意的 而不是被迫的呢
What if that darkness was by design, rather than desperation?
光谱勘察确认了没有发生过超级耀斑
Spectral reconnaissance has confirmed there was no mega-flare.
(达里博 端点星 士麦诺 格力普陀四号♥)
收到这个通讯后
After receiving this transmission,
我查看了我们位于外缘的观察者的报告
I checked the reports of our observers in the Periphery.
有传言说星系边缘存在盟军
There have been rumors of an alliance at the edge of the galaxy,
由会在黑暗中发光 能够自己飞行 武器无法触碰的
led by magicians who glow in the darkness and fly unaided through the air,
魔法师所带领
and whom weapons cannot touch.
他们说有一位星系幽灵
Who speak of a galactic spirit
将归来 引领民众进入承诺的新时代
who will return and guide his people to a promised new age.
谢顿 所以你是说他的基地 从未衰败 灭亡 而是壮大了
Seldon. So you're saying his Foundation never withered away, they flourished?
我们一开始就不该放他们走
We should never have let them go.
众星只能听命于帝国
Only Empire commands the stars.
摧毁他们 马上
Crush them. Now.
先别急 大帝
Not yet, Empire.
你给我们带来这个消息 然后却提议要谨慎自控
You bring us this, and then you counsel restraint?
是的 此事涉及的后果意味着有必要调查
I do. The implications demand investigation.
但是基于未被证明的暗示 发起战争 在我看来不明智
But waging a war based on unproven innuendo strikes me as an ill wind.
我不愿再次看到轰炸安纳克里昂 和狄斯比斯后的教训重演
I'd rather not revisit the lessons gleaned after the bombing of Anacreon and Thespis.
她说得对 我们暂且让基地继续装死
She's right. We'll let the Foundation keep on playing dead
我们先确定他们的影响触及范围
while we determine how far their influence extends.
腐烂只是影响了几条外♥围♥树枝
Has the rot taken a few outwardly branches,
还是说已经扩散至树干了
or has it spread to the trunk?
我们的大树确实饱经风霜啊 对吧
Our tree does seem to be embattled, doesn't it?
魔法师 天使
Magicians, Angels,
暂定的新娘
provisional brides.
每个人都给我们的树枝来一刀
Everyone hacking away at our branches.
兄弟 好好整顿吧
Get your house in order, brother.
真高兴你猜到我是谁
I'm so glad you worked out who I am
我终于不需要说话押韵了
so I can stop speaking in meter.
对于写作来说很有趣 但这么说话非常不自然
It's lovely for writing, but so very awkward for speaking.
你不是卡里吧 就像你不是雅娜一样
You're not Kalle, are you? Any more than you were Yanna.
你身上同时存在她们二人 但你并不是她们
You've got parts of both of them in you, but you're something else.
你是某种新的存在
Something new.
新的存在
Something new.
说吧
Say it.
你是光体吗
Are you the Radiant?
展示你的演算吧
Show your work.
元光体包含雅娜的数学
The Prime Radiant has Yanna's math in it
还有卡里的 当然 是远距离
and Kalle's, of course, from a distance.
这是改编性 预测性的四维模型
It's an adaptive, predictive four-dimensional model
能吸纳新数据
that takes in new data.
它能学习 但是又与拥有 这两位女人的自我意识
It learns, but that's different from having self-awareness
或继承了她们记忆不同
or an inherited memory of either women.
如果模型发展出 以目的为驱动的行为 取得自主...
If the model developed purpose-driven behavior, acquired agency--
不 它做不到 根据我设计的参数不可能
No, it can't do that, not based on the parameters I designed.
但你不是唯一的设计师
But you're not the only designer.
正如你说的 卡里和雅娜也贡献了
As you said, Kalle and Yanna contributed.
你的演算一直都不完整
Your work was always incomplete.
也许我是它的成品
Perhaps I am its completion.
如果你是元光体 你的目标是什么
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表