剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
Can you hear that?
我们得去那边
We have to go that way.
我什么都没听见
I can't hear anything.
我听见了 有声音 窃窃私语
I do. Voices. Whispers.
从上面传来
Coming from up there.
我是特雷姆邦德 帕阿的第七个化身
I am Tellem Bond, seventh bodily incarnation of Pa'a,
光 智慧 飞翔生物 和第二永恒圣殿之女神
goddess of light, wisdom, flying creatures and the Second Chamber of Eternity.
帕阿向你们致意 做出她的手势 并表明你们的身份
Pa'a greets you. Make her sign and declare yourself.
女神 我是哈里谢顿 来自斯璀璘大学
Goddess, I am Hari Seldon of Streeling University.
这两位是我的同事
These are my colleagues.
她们不能为自己发言吗
Can they not speak for themselves?
盖尔多尼克 来自辛纳克斯
Gaal Dornick of Synnax.
塞佛
Salvor.
欢迎 哈里谢顿 盖尔多尼克
Welcome, Hari Seldon, Gaal Dornick
和来自端点星的塞佛哈定
and Salvor Hardin of Terminus.
你们是我们的宾客
You are our guests.
赐福有时不符合常理
Offerings sometimes flow against the tide.
食物 由神赐予人
Food, from a god to a man.
多谢你的款待 女神
Thank you for your hospitality, Goddess.
如何知道这食物是安全的
How do we know it's safe to eat?
你们睡觉时 我可以杀了你们 我为何要叫醒你们来下毒
I might've killed you as you slept. Would I wake you to poison you?
这让我好奇 你一开始为什么击昏我们
Makes me wonder why you knocked us out in the first place.
这里位置偏远 我很少有客人来访
I am remote. I don't receive many visitors.
我需要知道你们的来意 但如果你们为此觉得受困
I needed to know your intentions. But if it makes you feel imprisoned,
这是否也让你们感到安全
does it make you feel safe?
这让我感到有戒备
Makes me feel armed.
你对女神的注视很不友善啊 来自斯璀璘的哈里谢顿
You look hard upon a goddess, Hari Seldon of Streeling.
我道歉 只是你上方的阳光太过刺眼
Apologies. It's just that the sun shines so brightly above you.
帕阿是光之女神
Pa'a is goddess of light.
是的 虽然阳光如此耀眼
Indeed. And yet as brightly as the sun shines,
但你似乎没有影子
you don't seem to be casting a shadow.
你的化身不太“实在” 女神
Your incarnation isn't very carnate, Goddess.
无论这里由谁掌管 拜托了 我们能别兜兜转转了吗
Whoever's in charge, please, could we end this charade?
我猜这位是真正的特雷姆邦德
The real Tellem Bond, I presume?
我就觉得你会注意到
I thought you might be the one to notice.
心理上有缺陷的人有其他的感官来弥补
The mentally incomplete compensate with their other senses.
抱歉 但我想 在不被你观察的情况下观察你
Sorry, but I wanted to watch you without you watching back.
你和我们相处一段时间后 会明白我们为何如此谨慎
Once you've spent time with us, you'll understand why we're so cautious.
你为什么来我们的世界
What brings you to our world?
因为一个直觉
An instinct.
简直像是有人在呼唤我们 你们能听见吗
It's almost like someone's calling to us. Can you hear that?
能
Yes.
你是说一个声音 我的声音
You mean a voice? My voice.
那就对了 我们是庇护所
That's how it's supposed to work. We're a refuge,
你们听见的是我们的欢迎词
and you heard our welcome message.
你们俩听得见是因为 你们和我们一样 拥有所有感官
You two heard it because you're like us. You have all your senses.
有些人称之为“读心者” 但我更喜欢“明目者”
Some people call it mentallics, but I prefer "sighted."
我是第一个到达这里的
I was the first to arrive.
我觉得伊格尼斯可以成为 其他明目者的桃源 所以我召唤他们
I thought Ignis could serve as a haven for other sighted, so I called for them.
如同向路过的船发出信♥号♥♥的灯塔 但我借用的是你的形象
Like a lighthouse to passing ships. But I'm borrowing your image.
我总是想象被磁铁吸引的铁屑
I always imagine iron filings drawn by a magnet.
或是飞蛾扑火
Or a moth to a flame.
但没那么致命
Not as deadly.
总之 我们找到彼此后 就会变得安全 强大
Anyway, once we found each other, we were safe and strong.
拥有不同能力和才华的心灵感应者
Telepaths of varying abilities and talents.
那个可怜的小女神是你小时候
The sad little goddess was you as a child.
我的能力被误解为神力 我因此几乎陷入疯狂
My abilities were misread as godhood, a mistake that almost cost my sanity.
不要崇拜儿童 那对他们无益
Do not worship children. It is not good for them.
大部分人的命运更糟
Most had it worse.
在我们的家园被迫♥害♥ 他们在被杀之前逃跑
Persecuted on our home worlds, they fled before they were killed.
看看洛伦被烧的疤痕
Look at Loron's burns.
约赛亚的伤疤
Josiah's scar.
你知道那是什么感觉 盖尔 对吗
You know what that's like, don't you, Gaal?
在他们杀了你之前逃离
Running before they can kill you.
我看到你的小疤痕了 你逃跑经历的一部分
I see the little scars, part of your escape.
作为明目者却不被你的神所看见 是不是很讽刺
Is it ironic being sighted but unseen by your god?
我看见你了 即使你的神看不见
Well, I see you, even if your god can't.
而你 站在你社群冰冷的边缘地带 绝望地想要融入
And you, standing on the cold edge of your community, desperately wanting to fit in.
你在读我们
You're reading us.
你们的思想如水般清澈
Your minds are clear as water.
你们失去的东西 人们
The things you've lost. The people.
塞佛 很抱歉我们不得不用你男伴的外表
I'm sorry we had to use the image of your man, Salvor.
你比自己所展现出来的要感性得多
You know, you're a much more sentimental person than you let on.
对 他吻了我 为了这点我得说声去你们的
Yeah, he kissed me. Fuck you for that.
我没想到会发生那一幕 很抱歉
I didn't think that was gonna happen. I'm sorry.
可是你要知道 你对于被形容为感性这点更愤怒
But, you know, you're more angry about being called sentimental.
我喜欢你
I like you.
是你假扮成瑞驰 还潜入我脑中
You were the one pretending to be Raych, the one who was in my head.
哈里谢顿很有名 死后很有名 而且难以读心
Hari Seldon is famous and famously dead and very hard to read.
我需要你来思考你的死亡和重生
I needed you to think about your death and resurrection
这样我才能去理解发生的事
so I could try to understand what happened.
你理解了吗 发生了什么
So do you? What happened?
没有 哈里的大脑非常混沌
No idea. Hari's very murky inside.
但我能看见你有计划
But I can see you have a plan.
你认为这个地方和我的明目者们 是计划的一部分
And you think this place and my sighted are a part of it.
没错 对 这个地方和他们的确是一部分
That is correct. It is, and they are.
明天来找我 我们细谈
Come to me tomorrow, and we will discuss it.
你们来这里令我们倍感压力
It's stressful, having you all here,
你们在如此大声地思考
thinking so loudly.
我的人需要休息
My people need to rest.
在我的混沌中 你读出了多少信息
How much did you read in my murk?
足够的信息 亲爱的
Enough, dear.
怎么了
What is it?
你是说这个
You mean this?
我想这个叫元光体
Believe it's called the Prime Radiant.
是的
Yes, that's it.
他们在很努力地不去想这件东西
They were certainly trying hard not to think about it.
我听到哈里让盖尔把它藏起来
I heard Hari tell Gaal to hide it.
我会找到它并破坏它
I will find it and break it.
第二基地将不会出现
There's not going to be a Second Foundation.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表