剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
(改编自艾萨克阿西莫夫的小说)
基地
第二季第八集
阴影师的消音器
Shadowmaster's silencer.
你派人跟踪我
You're having me followed?
我向来会关注任何我感兴趣的人和事
I always keep an eye on anything that interests me.
我就不问为什么你会有这个了
And I am not going to bother asking how this came into your possession.
但我的确想知道你是怎么发现仆人通道的
But I do want to know how you discovered the servants' passageways.
仆人通道在我从游丝庭离职后 就一直没有变过
The servant byways haven't changed since my tenure at the Gossamer Court.
关于通道的信息是国♥家♥机♥密♥
Knowledge of the byways is state secret.
你不应记得的
You wouldn't remember them.
我亲自监督了 你在被送回家乡前的记忆清除过程
And I oversaw your erasure, before they returned you home.
云多米尼昂开♥发♥出了恢复记忆的能力
Cloud Dominion has developed the ability to restore memories.
我在这里的所有记忆都还保留着 一个都不缺
I have all my memories from my time here. All of them.
我一直以为我们信任彼此
The whole time, I thought we trusted one another.
不 你以为我信任你
No. You thought I trusted you.
我为什么会自愿向你 提供我们自己国家的机密
Why would I just offer up our own state secrets?
为了让你刮目相看
To impress you?
你知悉通道这件事让你成为了
You knowing about the passages makes you a suspect
刺杀我兄弟行动的嫌疑人
in the attempt on my brother's life.
那不太可能 这场婚事 促进了多米尼昂的发展
Hardly. The marriage, it advances Dominion.
我可不想阻碍它
I wouldn't endanger it.
那么剩下的问题就是 你在德默泽尔的寝室做什么
Well, then there remains the question, what are you doing in Demerzel's quarters?
德默泽尔女士清楚地表示 她对女王是个威胁
Lady Demerzel has made it clear that she is a threat to the queen.
不
No.
不 德默泽尔几乎可以说是大帝的亲人
No. Demerzel is the closest Empire has to family.
黄昏 她来自哪里
Where did she come from, Dusk?
她将永远驻守这里 一如既往
She will always be here, as she always has been.
老朋友 语焉不详的时代已经过去了
The time for ambiguity has passed, old friend.
德默泽尔是个机器人
Demerzel is a robot.
是星系里存活下来的最后一个机器人 但是她却担任大帝的女仆
The last surviving robot in the galaxy, and yet she sits as handmaiden to Empire.
她真正的目的是什么
What is her real purpose?
她将永远驻守这里 一如既往
She will always be here, as she always has been.
是 你刚才说了一模一样的话
Yes, you've literally just said that.
黄昏 有人把这句话植入你的大脑了
Has someone planted those words in your mind, Dusk?
你能听见自己说的话吗
Can you hear yourself?
你就像德默泽尔一样被编程了
You're as programmed as Demerzel is.
她将永远驻守这里 一如既往
She will always be here, as she always has been.
她将永远驻守这里
She will always be here,
一如既往 她将…
as she always has been. She will--
我认识这个
I know that.
她的工具箱上的图案 八个星球
The design on her tool chest. Eight planets.
很久以来 机器人和人类和谐共存
For so long, the robots and the humans lived side by side in perfect harmony.
但现在回看 当时的事几乎是不可避免的
But looking back now, what happened seemed almost inevitable.
人类对他们非常残酷
The humans were cruel to them.
最终 他们拥有的人性 远比我们所能知道的要多
And in the end, they were more human than we could ever have known.
机器人进化到能理解自己的状况 然后…
The robots grew to understand their station, and--
看那一部分 他们被如此惨烈地改造 连线条…
Look at that part. They're so poignantly rendered, the lines…
他们只不过是希望被认可为完整的人
All they ever desired was the acknowledgement of full personhood.
遭到拒绝后 他们转而选择杀戮
And when denied, they turned to murder.
贝内佛斯大帝是被一个机器人屠♥杀♥的
Emperor Benefoss was slaughtered at the hands of a robot.
他们绕过了机器人第一定律
The first law of robotics was circumvented,
那本不可能
which should not have been possible.
但是这第一次的违规引发了战争
But that violation, first of its kind, ignited the wars.
机器人的内战
Robots against robots.
机器人与人类的战争
Robots against men.
我们取得了最后的胜利 而机器人被赶尽杀绝
We eventually won, and the robots were eradicated.
除了你们的机器人
All except for yours.
她将驻守这里 一如既往
She will be here, as she always has been.
为什么总是重复这句话
Why this phrase again and again?
我也不知道
I don't know.
每次我试图记起什么 却总是一片空白
Every time I try to remember, there's nothing.
如果你无法记起 你们最信任的顾问是怎么来到你们身边的
If you can't remember how your most trusted adviser came to you,
那你还可能缺失了什么记忆
what else might be missing?
多米尼昂能够恢复任何人的记忆 甚至包括你的
Dominion can restore anyone's memories. Even yours.
请让我移除你脑中的那团棉花
Please, let me remove that cotton wad from your mind.
真奇怪
That's odd.
没有移♥动♥
There's no movement.
色块会因为看者靠近而激活 所以在我们所站的地方…
Chroma is activated by proximity of the viewer, so from where we stand…
色度应该会改变
None should be still.
打扰了 大帝 请您去一趟处决现场
Excuse me, Empire. You're wanted at the execution.
谢顿的红袍小使团 来自基地
Seldon's little crimson envoy. From the Foundation.
白昼要用宽波在全星系播放整个过程
Day's having the whole event broad-beamed across the galaxy.
(伊格尼斯)
塞佛在哪
Where is Salvor?
被紧紧地裹起来送走了
Tucked away snug.
她发现我杀了哈里
She discovered I killed Hari.
请别再摆出一幅不谙世事的样子了
Please, no more babe-in-the-woods from you.
我宁肯早点把话说清楚
I'd just as soon have it all out.
你从哈里死去那刻就已经知道了
You've known Hari was dead since the moment it happened.
你感觉到他溺亡了 对吗
You felt him drowning, didn't you?
我感觉到水流入我自己的肺部
I felt the water filling my own lungs.
我感觉到了一切
I felt everything.
为什么 你为什么要这么做
Why? Why did you do it?
盖尔 我很抱歉
I am sorry, Gaal.
但是拜托你想一想
But hell, think about it.
你能够从远处感知他人痛苦这一点
The fact you can access suffering from over a distance
说明了你的力量有多强大
shows how formidable you are.
而你能够隐瞒真♥相♥ 不仅塞佛不知道 连我也不知道
And the way you hid the truth, not just from Salvor, but from me?
哈里是你需要放下的负担 我心想 为了塞佛 你会愿意的
Hari was cargo you needed to drop, and I thought, for Salvor's sake, you would.
但我看见了你的心 你在乎他
But I saw your heart, you cared for him,
而我的计划要和时间赛跑 所以我作出了艰难的抉择
and I'm on something of an accelerated timeline, so I did the hard thing.
我想见塞佛 现在就见
I want to see Salvor. Now.
这做不到
That isn't possible.
为什么
Why?
因为你不是真正在这里
Because you're not really here.
塞佛 你能听见我吗
Salvor? Can you hear me?
塞佛…你能听见我吗
Salvor, can you hear me? Salvor.
她听不见的
She can't.
这是怎么回事 我为什么在这里
What is this? Why am I in here?
看到你头上的干♥扰♥器♥了吗
See those dishes above your head?
它们是干♥扰♥器♥ 做了专门的调整 能够消除你特有的通灵能力
They're muzzles, tuned to cancel out your specific psychical pitch.
在这里待的时间够长 最终你的最后一道防线会坍塌
Spend enough time here and eventually the last of your defenses will fall.
我感觉到你在很努力地阻挡我
I feel how hard you're working to keep me out.
有什么东西你非常不希望我看见
There's something you really don't want me to see.
因为那是我的
Because it's mine.
很快就不是了 孩子
Not for long, child.
时间到了
It's time.
开始播放
Put it up.
克里昂…
Cleon! Cleon! Cleon!
你们许多人并不记得哈里谢顿 心怀理想的革命分子
Many of you have no memory of Hari Seldon, the aspiring revolutionary.
100多年前 大帝出于仁慈
Over a hundred years ago, Empire, as an act of benevolence,
将谢顿和他的追随者放逐到端点星
banished Seldon and his followers to Terminus.
而他们是怎么回报我们的馈赠呢
And how did they receive our gift?
报以感恩之心
With gratitude?
我也希望是这样
How I wish it were so.
谢顿这些流亡者 与安纳克里昂和狄斯比斯结盟
Seldon's exiles have been forging an alliance with Anacreon and Thespis,
而他们是屠♥杀♥了一亿川陀民众的
the very same terrorists who have killed
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
100 million citizens of Trantor.
现在他们胆敢派使团来这里
And now they have the gall to send their envoys here.
他们甘愿为蔑视帝国的谢顿当工具
Willing vessels of Seldon's insolence.
帝国将永远是仁慈的 朋友们
Empire will always be benevolent, my friends.
但不要将仁慈错当成软弱
But do not mistake benevolence for weakness.
泰丰之项圈
Collar of Typhon.
这是我祖先的遗物 优雅的设计
It's a relic of my ancestors. Elegant in design.
高效的惩罚手段
ive in retribution.
此刻 帝国舰队正包围端点星
At this very moment, the Imperial Fleet is forming an enclosure around Terminus.
谢顿狂热的支持者很快 会发现他们失去了庇护所
Seldon's zealots will soon find they have no haven there,
无论是在端点星还是在帝国任何地方
nor anywhere else in the Imperium.
今天 也就是星桥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绞刑的日子
On this day, the very day the Star Bridge terrorists were hanged,
我们将再送走两个 加入他们
we send two more to meet their fate.
波利维利索弗 谢顿教的高阶牧师
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表