剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
我们用它来束缚罪犯 它被净化过
We use it to restrain offenders. It's consecrated.
束缚是一种很好的理念
A sound philosophy, restraint.
星系幽灵在我们今晚的庆祝中 一定会拥抱这一理念
And one the Galactic Spirit fully tends to embrace in our celebration tonight.
对 在日落时分
Right. At sunset.
基地的星系幽灵 能够帮助你们提高庄稼的收成
The Galactic Spirit in the Foundation can help raise your crop yields.
不让害虫侵蚀收成 预测天气
Keep vermin out of the harvest. Predict weather patterns.
一切帝国不再做的事
All things Empire stopped doing.
我们知道怎么做那些事
We know how to do that.
我能预测闪电 每晚都会击中几棵大树
I predict lightning. Hits a couple tall trees every night.
好的 你的演讲完了
All right. You've made your speech.
演出结束
Show's over.
演出结束
Show's over!
这是幽灵的保护障
Behold the Spirit's shield.
她和其他渎神者一样有一个力场
She's got a field like the other blasphemer.
继续 来拿
Go on. Take it.
幽灵保护任何相信的人
Spirit protects anyone who believes.
你的幽灵没有保护我们绑起来的人
Your Spirit didn't protect the one we strung up.
而他块头比你大 所以...
And he was bigger than you, so...
糟糕
Oh, shit.
牧师
Claric.
牧师 终于啊
About bloody time, Claric.
现在幽灵在我们之中
The Spirit is among us now.
信任幽灵
Trust the Spirit.
你好 西维纳的人们
Greetings, people of Siwenna.
幽灵让你们从无谓的劳动 和卑鄙的暴♥政♥中解脱
The Spirit has come to free you from fruitless labor and petty tyranny.
回家去 异教♥徒♥...
Go home, heretic! Go home, heretic!
回家去 异教♥徒♥
Go home, heretic!
回家去 异教...
Go home, heret--
他比我想象中更沉
He was heavier than I thought.
可能是他口袋里的这些硬币
I think it was these coins he had in his pocket.
民众们 这是启迪 幽灵的能力没有界限
Enlightenment, citizens. There is no end what the Spirit can do.
别只信我说的
Don't take it from me.
问你们的邻居 外♥围♥星域的七个世界
Ask your neighbors, seven worlds in the Outer Reach,
他们曾经受帝国的高压统治
once in the crushing embrace of Empire!
然后和你们一样被抛弃
And then abandoned, as you are.
帝国流放了你们 给你们自♥由♥ 同时也带来贫困
Empire cast you off, bringing you freedom but also poverty.
现实不是非要这样 问科诺穆就知道
It doesn't have to be like that. Ask Konom.
问达里博和其他如今富裕的地方
Ask Daribow and others who are now rich,
因第一先知哈里谢顿的智慧而富裕
rich with the words of Hari Seldon, the First Prophet.
记住哈里谢顿
Remember Hari Seldon.
没错 记住
That's right. Remember.
我记住了
I do.
我亲眼见到了哈里谢顿
I saw Hari Seldon with my own eyes...
一个目击者
An eyewitness.
那是138年前
...138 years ago.
之后没有任何东西能与那一刻相比
And nothing since compares to that moment.
穹窿打开了 先知出现了 他说话了
The Vault opened. The Prophet emerged. He spoke.
听到他的话的人永远被改变
And those who heard his words were forever changed.
目睹我们信念的奥秘
Gaze upon the mysteries of our faith.
- 它们将揭示什么 - 我想知道
- What will they reveal? - I want to know.
- 修士 你说什么 - 我想知道
- What was that, Brother? - I want to know!
她想知道 你们想知道吗
She wants to know. Do you want to know?
我想知道
I wanna know! I want to know! I want to know!
你们想听有关即将到来的 星系天堂的好消息吗
Do you want to hear the good news about the coming galactic paradise?
我们想听
We want to hear!
- 我们想听 - 牧师...
- We want to hear! - Claric? Claric!
我们想听
We want to hear!
- 修士 怎么了 - 波利 我们必须离开这里
- What the damnable fuck, Brother? - We've got to get out of here, Poly.
它以前从没发出这种声音
Never heard it do that before.
一定是很重要的事 才无法信任分以太通讯信♥号♥♥
Must be void-damn important not to trust sub-ether comms.
(穹窿打开了)
怎么了
What? What?
怎么了
What?
穹窿醒了 端点星召唤我们回去
The Vault is awake. We've been called back to Terminus.
这可是大好消息
Well, that's wonderful news.
这是你想要的 不是吗 先知再次与我们同行
This is what you want, isn't it? The Prophet walking amongst us again.
最糟糕的惩罚之一就是心愿成真
One of the worst punishments is having your wish come true.
谢顿归来意味着第二次危机
The second coming of Seldon means the Second Crisis.
谢顿第一次离开后
After Seldon left the first time,
我很肯定他每年或每十年会回来一次
I was sure he'd be back once a year or a decade.
但他没有 于是我想 “100周年时一定会回来”
But when he didn't, I thought, "On the hundredth anniversary, surely."
但是...
But--
现在我们却在告诉大众 这个如此关心我们的先知的事
And here we are telling people about the Prophet who cares so much for us.
他死后仍然被传扬 会引领我们穿过黑暗
Who lived on after death to shepherd us through the darkness.
每次我传道
Every time I preach now,
都在想他是否仍然...心系我们
I wonder if he's still-- is still invested in us.
当然 我能感觉到 你也能
Course he is. I feel it. And you do too.
当你讲那个见到他的故事时
When you tell the story of your bearing witness to him,
你在放光
the light pours from you.
修士 那是闪光粉的作用
That's flash powder, Brother.
是闪光粉和真理 牧师
Flash powder and truth, Claric.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
这就是我在驾驶的原因 先生
That's why I'm navigating, sir.
已经点燃了神经驱动器 启动睡眠片
Already fired up neuro-drives. Activating sleep patches.
我即将开始自动跃迁
I'm about to engage auto-jump.
“死亡 绝望 毁灭” 这是你的话
"Death, despair, destruction." That's what you said.
看起来的确是这样 我们的转折点 去那里
This certainly looks the part. Our turning point. Go there.
我怕去那里后我找不到回来的路
I'm afraid if I go there, I won't be able to find my way back.
你需要灯塔
You need a lighthouse.
我进入你的回忆或瑞驰的回忆时
When I'd slip into your memories, or Raych's,
雨果的声音会引导我回来
Hugo's voice used to guide me back.
试着寻找我的声音
Try listening for mine.
- 向上150年 - 有何不可
- 150 years upstream? - Why not?
86,988,053.
86,988,059.
86,988,079...
没有用
It won't work.
幻象是无意识的 好吗
The visions are unconscious, okay?
我总是在睡觉或有压力 我...
I've always been asleep or under stress. I--
怎么
What?
古辛纳克斯语中 “先知”一词意思是“水载之”
In Old Synnaxian, the word for "prophecy" means "water takes them."
先知会潜入水中
Seers would submerge themselves.
当他们无法呼吸 内心的眼睛就会睁开
When they couldn't breathe, their inner eyes opened.
等等 盖尔
Wait, Gaal!
警告
Warning.
- 灭火器启动 - 等等 什么
- Fire suppression activated. - Wait, what?
排出所有氧气
Venting all oxygen.
- 你在做什么 - 她需要溺水 塞佛
- What are you doing? - She needs to drown, Salvor.
乞丐号♥ 紧急超驰
Beggar! Emergency override.
不...
No! No.
盖尔
Gaal!
独自一人
All alone.
没有你的战士陪伴
Without your warriors.
盖尔 你的读心者呢
Where are your Mentalics, Gaal?
第二基地在哪
Where is the Second Foundation?
我可以进入你的大脑
I can reach inside your mind.
我看到的是什么
What's that I see?
一个更年轻的你在看我
A younger self peeking out at me.
你来自帝国时代
Are you from the Age of Empire?
在候伯马洛削弱它之前
Before Hober Mallow pierced its hide.
盖尔
Gaal!
盖尔
Gaal?
盖尔...
Gaal! Gaal!
盖尔...
Gaal. Gaal. Gaal.
- 你的喉咙 - 他掐我的脖子
- Your throat. - He was choking me.
谁
Who was?
他自称“骡”
He calls himself the Mule.
他是即将到来的黑暗的来源
He's the source of the coming darkness.
- 他和我们一样 - 有通灵的能力
- He's like us. - A telepath.
但是更强大
Only more powerful.
他知道我是在他的过去看他
He knew I was watching him from the past from now.
他提到另一个名字 “候伯马洛”
He mentioned another name, Hober Mallow.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表