剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
如果真是这样 你现在还在这里
If that is true, then you being here, right now,
那说明是上帝想让你在这
that proves God wants you here with us.
- 萝丝呢 - 在呢妈妈
-Now, where's Rose? -I'm right here, Mama.
萝丝 我需要所有的孩子们跟我一起
Rose, I need all of my children with me.
我一直等待一个奇迹
I keep waiting for a miracle.
现在该自己创造奇迹了
Now it's time to make one.
我记得有一次我就坐在那个座位上
You know, I remember once sitting in that pew over there,
知道之后桌子上
knowing that there wasn't gonna be
也不会有任何食物出现的
any food on the table afterwards,
我就一直祈祷一个奇迹
and praying for some kind of miracle
能够填饱肚子
to fill our stomachs.
等可以从教堂出去之后 我们上了车
And church lets out, and we go to our car,
你猜我找到了什么
and guess what we find?
满满一车的杂货
A car full of groceries.
好像天赐之物一样
Like manna from heaven.
那个奇迹是我母亲弄的
That miracle, that was my mother.
是她放的吃的
She did that.
你母亲可真是个善良的天使啊
Oh, your mother was a bona fide angel.
永远及时出现帮助所有人
Always there for everybody.
你知道门口那个车吗
You know that car out front?
怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
- 知道怎么搭上火吗 - 不需要啊
-Reckon we could hotwire it? -No need to.
那是我的车
It's my car.
虽然这车开著好像三条腿的狗吧
I mean, she runs like a three-legged dog,
但是还是能送你的
but she gets you where you go.
不再躲藏了
No more hiding.
我们来祈祷吧
MARGARET: Let's pray.
亲爱的主啊
Dear Lord, our Father,
请你听听我们
hear us united in our cause
如此无奈的想要让杰西回家的召唤吧
to bring an innocent home to safety.
这个带走杰西的人
A man who, through his pain,
毁了我们的家庭
trespassed on our family.
让他能够打开双眼看到自己的罪恶吧
Show this sinner, Lord, the power that is yours.
让他柔软一点能够意识到自己的错误
Soften his heart so that he may see the error of his ways.
说得好
MAN: Preach.
赐予大家力量吧 主啊
Fill our hearts with your spirit, Lord.
赞美主
Praise the Lord!
- 哈利路亚 - 赞美主
-WOMAN: Hallelujah! -Praise the Lord!
请听听吧 主啊
- -Hear us, Lord.
我们不仅仅为了丢失的孩子祈祷
We pray not just for our lost child,
我们为全世界所有丢失的孩子祈祷
but for all lost children the world over.
所有被绑♥架♥被带走的孩子祈祷
Children who have been taken.
为无家可归的孩子祈祷
Children without a home.
让他们看到你的爱
Show them your love.
带给他们宁静 带领他们回家
Bring them peace. Bring them home.
让他们回到可以和家人团聚的地方
Bring them to a place where they are nurtured,
有尊严被认可被呵护的回来
dignified, and sanctified!
阿门
Amen!
阿门
ALL: Amen!
阿门
Amen.
哈利路亚
- -MAN: Hallelujah.
祝福那些野兽和孩子们
* Bless the beasts and the children
因为在这个世界上 他们没有话语权
* For in this world, they have no voice
没有选择
* They have no choice
祝福那些野兽和孩子们
* Bless the beasts and the children
一张去拉斯维加斯的票
One way to Vegas.
这个世界永远不会成为
* For the world can never be
他们眼中的世界
* The world they see
照亮他们的路
* Light their way
驱散他们周围的黑暗
* When the darkness surrounds them
给他们爱
* Give them love
照亮他们的路
* Let it shine all around them
祝福那些野兽和孩子们
* Bless the beasts and the children
给他们躲避风雨的家园
* Give them shelter from the storm
你弄醒我之前
Before, when you woke me up,
你在祈祷上帝对你人生的计划
you were praying about God's plan for your life.
找到了吗
Think you found it?
给他们温暖
* Keep them warm
你是不会说话了吗
You forget how to talk or what?
霍华德看著点
-Howard! -
照亮他们的路
ERIC: * Light their way
驱散他们周围的黑暗
* When the darkness surrounds them
没事的
It's okay.
- 给与他们爱 - 需要帮忙吗
-ERIC: * Give them love * -You need help?
我们可能找到自己的意义了
EUGENE: I think maybe we've found our purpose.
意思是 我们应该悄悄离开
That said, I think we ought to ease out of here.
祝福那些野兽和孩子们
ERIC: * Bless the beasts and the children
我准备好了 主
I'm ready, my Lord.
给他们躲避暴风雨的家园
ERIC: * Give them shelter from the storm
保护他们安全
* Keep them safe
我们来庆祝吧
Let's celebrate!
我们一起祈祷
CHOIR: * We've come to praise
赞扬主
* The Lord
制♥造♥这些奇迹
MARGARET: Making these miracles,
真的是好累人的
well, it's exhausting.
我们都该休息下了
I think that we could all use a rest.
说实话 我也得换衣服了
And frankly, I need to change these clothes.
真诚感谢各位
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
上帝保佑大家
God bless you all!
我们一起祈祷 赞扬主
* We've come to worship the Lord
卡
And we're out!
我们一起祈祷
CHOIR: * We've come to praise
赞扬主
* The Lord
我们赞美主
* We've come to glorify the Lord
我们赞美主
* We've come to lift up holy hands
怎么了
- -What?
她说你真是厉害啊
She says thank you for being such a badass.
如果我没去的话
None of this would've happened
一切也都不会发生啊
if I'd been there like I was supposed to.
- 别这么说 - 你为了我儿子努力了
-Stop saying that. -No, you fought for my baby.
不顾自己的危险
And you put yourself in the ring.
这一点我不会忘记的
And I will never forget that.
永远
Not ever.
我们要珍惜自己的幸运
We should count our blessings.
玛格丽特也说了
As Margaret says,
上帝肯定还是很神奇的
the Lord certainly works in mysterious ways.
是啊 他把我的孩子送回来了
Yeah, he brought my baby back.
现在你拥有阳光电视台百分之十六的股份了
And now you own 16% of the Sunshine Network.
什么
Wait, what?
拳赛之后我和唐·卜夏尔做了交易
I made a deal with Don Bouchard after the fight.
他的股票给我了 现在是你的了
I took his shares, and now they're yours.
所以你才觉得这都是你的错
That's why you thought this was all your fault.
为了孩子 无所畏惧啊
The things you do for your kids.
我倒的可是好酒啊
I splurged on the good stuff.
毕竟不是每天抢孩子的神经病
Well, not every day a psychopath's killed
都能被撞死啊
and a missing child is saved.
而且你们多了一千万新用户
And you gained 10 million new subscribers.
你才应该度个假吧
I think maybe you need a vacation.
我可能会去试试有钱人的度假
Yeah, I may go on one of those rich people trips.
你觉得我去伯利兹一个私人岛屿怎么样
How do you think I'd look on a private island in Belize?
- 迷茫 - 富有 迷茫 开心
-Lost. -Rich, lost, and happy.
这是我的新口头禅
That's my new mantra.
- 干杯 - 干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
你刚刚真的很厉害
You were amazing out there.
都是因为上帝我们聚集到了一起
Well, we all came together in God's will.
你本可以走的 金杰
You could've left, Ginger.
但你选择成为这个家庭的一部分
You chose to be a part of this family,
这里也会永远有你的一席之地
and you will forever have a home here with us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这周末去露营吧
Let's go out to the camp this weekend.
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表