剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
我所有自私的想法
All my selfish concerns,
我的欲望 我的恐惧
my wants, my fears...
它们都不会再影响我了
They don't matter anymore.
她就是我的一切
She is everything.
所以我想这是件好事
So I guess it's a good thing
那可能我没参与其中是好事吧
that I'm out of the picture then, huh?
她有名字了吗
Does she have a name?
我还没准备好告诉她她的身份
I'm not ready to tell her who she's supposed to be yet.
名字可是定义一个人的第一要素
A name is the first thing that defines a person.
它在没有他们自身同意的情况下定义了他们
It defines them forever without their consent.
我希望她尽可能自♥由♥
I want her to be free as long as she possibly can.
这很好
That's sweet.
你教会了我自♥由♥是多么美好
You taught me how lovely it is to be free.
- 同时有多危险 - 我想陪在你身边
- And how dangerous. - I want to be there for you.
让我这样做
Let me.
你有救世主情结
You have a savior complex,
就像其他人一样
just like everybody else.
不 我们觉得很特别
No, what we had felt special.
和你在一起
Being with you...
对我而言不是件好事
that's the wrong place for me.
那埃里克呢
And Eric?
我不想讨论你的兄弟
I don't want to talk about your brother.
你知道的 我了解那是什么感觉
You know, I know what it's like
在没有父亲的陪伴下长大
to grow up without a father in your life.
千万别让她经历这些
Don't put her through that.
我不是说回到埃里克身边
I'm not saying go back to Eric.
就给他腾点地方
Just make room for him.
你该回家了
You should go home.
我没有家 从未有过
I don't have a home. Never did.
对我来说只不过是不同的墙和屋顶罢了
Just different walls and different roofs.
我为你感到难过 金吉
I feel sad for you, Ginger.
我一直都是
I always have.
我也是 姑娘
Back at you, girl.
他们认定这是抢劫
Ruling it a robbery.
本月该地区是第五次了
Fifth one this month in the area.
你的人有移♥动♥什么吗
Have your folks removed anything
这间公♥寓♥里的东西
from the apartment?
只移♥动♥了尸体
Just the body.
其他一切都和之前一样
Everything else is as it was.
有什么事再打电♥话♥给我
Anything comes up, you call me.
玛格丽特 我是为你和你的家人而来的
Margaret, I'm here for you and your family.
你什么时候想播出 我都准备好了
I'm ready to go on the air whenever you want.
- 请你离开 - 我知道你很难过
- Please leave. - I know you're upset.
但是 玛格丽特 你需要我
But, Margaret, you need me.
我需要你
Need you?
我们的宝宝可能就是因为你才去世的
Our baby may be dead because of you.
杰西还活著
Jesus isn't dead.
哈门德绝不会伤害孩子
Hagamond would never harm that child.
他是个狂热信徒 他坚信
He's a zealot-- he believes
他是《启示录》的证人
he's the witness from Revelations
是上帝派来让基♥督♥重新登上王位的人
sent by God to put Christ back on the throne,
不管听起来有多疯狂
and as insane as it sounds,
他坚信杰西是救世主转世
he believes that Jesus is our savior returned.
你为什么对一个疯子想法如此确定
Why are you so sure about a madman's intentions?
这不是我♥干♥的 玛格丽特
This is not me, Margaret,
是1820团体
it's the 18:20.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你并不能解雇我
You can't fire me.
你需要我
You need me.
我走 我的信徒都会跟我走
I leave, my ministry follows.
跟你走的我都放弃
I forsake any that follow you.
你的节目被取消了 牧师
You're canceled, Preacher.
见鬼
HOWARD: Well, hell's bells.
你回来了
You came back.
你不认识我
You don't know me.
你以前在这儿做礼拜
You used to worship here.
我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a child.
我们也在这儿做礼拜
We used to worship here too.
真是个笑话啊
Ain't this the laugh.
富人 穷♥人♥
Rich man, poor man,
我们都像垃圾一样
both of us wind up back here looking like ten miles
又回到这里
of manure-strewn road.
上帝喜欢开这样的玩笑 是吧
God's funny like that, ain't he?
她把我像昨天的垃圾一样扔出去
She cast me out like yesterday's garbage.
离开我的信徒我还是谁
Who am I without my ministry?
你从贫穷一路走到富裕
You're a man who rose from poverty to abundance
鼓舞了数百万的基♥督♥徒
and inspired millions in Christ.
记住我们从哪儿来的
Remember where we came from.
我们的父母 连这个称号♥都配不上
Our parents, if you could even call them that,
他们酗酒 给我们的只有二手衣服
their drunkenness, the hand-me-downs,
和食不果腹的日子
days without a meal.
我们的信念和你的才能
Our faith and your talent,
把我们从绝望中拯救出来的
that's what lifted us up from despair.
别怪我
Don't blame me.
别因为他对你做的事怪我
Don't blame me for what he did to you.
我需要一点时间
It's gonna take me some time
才能再次完全信任你
before I can fully trust you again.
但你是我的家人 保罗
But you're my family, Paul.
没有了尤金·蒙罗 我们该怎么办
Without Eugene Monreaux, where would we be?
上天自有安排
God always has a plan.
尤金找到我们 是上天的安排
Eugene finding us in that double wide was part of it.
玛格丽特现在开除你
Margaret firing you now,
也是上天的安排
that's a part of the plan too.
好事会来的
Good things are coming for you.
这个宝宝就是一个迹象
The baby is a sign of that.
我希望能相信
Yeah, I'd like to believe that, but...
你必须始终相信自己的信仰
You have to stay strong in your faith.
你的民众会追随你 在一起
Your flock will follow you, and together,
我们会建立一个新的更强大的盟约
we are going to build a new and stronger covenant.
哈门德 有人说你是一个真正的信仰者
Hagamond, I'm told you're a true believer.
上帝的人
A man of God.
我知道有时候
And I know that sometimes,
我们会曲解上帝的话语
we all can twist the meaning of God's words,
以满足自己的需要和信仰
turn them into our own needs and convictions.
好的
Yes.
真♥相♥是
MARGARET: Truth be known,
我自己也因此感到惭愧
I, too, have been guilty of that myself.
我们都是人
We're all human,
每个人都有缺点
with all of the flaws that come with our condition.
但我们的小男孩
But our baby boy,
他不是你的救世主
he's not your savior.
他只是个孩子
He's but a child,
上帝会告诉你把这个孩子还给我们
and God will tell you to return this child to us.
是的 非常感谢您的线索
ROSE: Yes, thank you so much for the tip.
我们会传达出去
We'll pass that along.
祝福你
Oh. Okay, well, bless you.
我看得出来你不太舒服
I can tell that you're uncomfortable.
他们都在盯著我 萝丝
They're all staring at me, Rose.
他们知道我♥干♥了什么
They know what I've done.
我得走了
I have to go.
如果你想要原谅自己
If you're looking to forgive yourself,
就必须
you're not gonna be able to do that
竭尽全力
unless you know that you did everything you could
解决这个问题
to fix the situation.
拯救杰西行动组 我是萝丝
Save Jesus, this is Rose.
- 埃里克 跟我谈谈 求你了 - 不行
-Eric, please talk to me. -I can't.
- 发生这事我真的很抱歉 - 瑞秋 别提了
-I'm so sorry for what happened. -Rachel, forget it.
- 为我们做的事万分抱歉 - 瑞秋 别提了
-I'm sorry for what we did. -Rachel, just forget it.
我需要你
I need you--
我需要你看著我的眼睛
I need you to look me in the eyes.
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表