剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
我也没看出来你是会去便宜宾馆开房♥的类型啊
You don't strike me as the seedy motel bar type.
不好意思 那我就是吗
I'm sorry, but I do?
- 这我倒没准真能看出来 - 妈
- Oh, I could see that maybe. - Mom.
听著 我知道这些只是词句
Look, I know these are just words
而词句的力量很有限
and words can only do so much,
但我 我只是 我只是很震惊
but I--I'm just--I'm in shock.
我为你而愤怒
I'm enraged on your behalf.
我们不是这样的人 你得明白
This is not who we are, okay? You gotta know that.
至少我们不想成为这样的人
At least it's not who we wanna be.
所以 有什么我们能帮到的 你尽管开口
So just tell us whatever we can do to help.
你们算是已经帮了
You kinda already did it.
我的一生中没几个人在关键时刻
I haven't had too many people in my life
现身挺我
really show up for me.
但你们来了
But you showed up.
你们仨都出现了
All three of you.
来到了这个很可能是新奥尔良最烂的酒吧
To what is very possibly the lamest bar in new orleans.
所以 谢谢你们
So thank you.
- 不客气 - 真的
- Yeah. - Truly.
都是应该的
Of course.
说到出现
And speaking of showing up.
你是来自救的吗
You here to save your own hide?
这不是我来的原因
That is not why I'm here.
别再撒谎了 妈妈
No more lies, mama.
对 尤其是在毫无敬畏心的恶棍们
Yeah, especially not when godless thugs
袭击我们的血肉至亲时
are attacking our flesh and blood.
金杰 发生在你身上的暴行是邪恶的
Ginger, what happened to you was evil
但不是我♥干♥的
but it was not of my doing.
在座的人都是
We are all victims here
你们父亲自私不道德行为的受害者
of your father's selfish, immoral acts.
如果我有错 也是在于错信了
If I am guilty of anything, it is of trusting
一个我深爱的基♥督♥徒
a christian man I loved completely.
到底是怎么走到了这一步
How it all came to this...
我真的不知道
I do not know.
我请求得到你的原谅
I ask your forgiveness
保护你不受尤金所造成的伤害
in not protecting you from eugene's legacy.
但我不会为此负责
But I will not take responsibility for it.
我会继续守护我们所创造的一切
I will continue to protect what we have created,
哪怕必须独自守护
alone if I have to.
我其实是信你的 玛格丽特
I actually believe you, margaret.
你并不知道
You didn't know.
你在一个教导你女子无才便是德的世界里长大
You were raised in a world that taught you not to know.
那不是你的错
That part's not your fault.
但你不能一直期待被原谅
But you just can't keep expecting forgiveness.
世界已经改变了
The world has changed.
女性要么一起合作 要么各干各的
Women work together or not at all.
我想统一战线
I want a united front.
我要你回到节目里来
I want you to come back to wings of a dove
告诉全世界
and tell the world
我是清白的
that my hands are clean of these crimes.
我答应 但有一个条件
I say yes, on one condition.
可以 亲爱的
You got it, honey.
600万
$6 million.
等同于我父亲想给我的
The financial equivalent
那1%公♥司♥股份的现金价值
of the 1% of the company my father intended.
不只是为了我
Not just for me.
也为了他
For him,
为了她
for her,
还有他
and him.
还有杰森
And jason.
所以其实一直也还是为了钱
So this has all been about money.
我们都应该得到远离这一切
We all deserve the chance to walk away,
重新开始的机会
to start over
干干净净从头来过
with our hands clean.
知道吗 你完全误会我了
You got me all wrong, you know.
我所做的一切都是为了我的家人
Everything I have ever done has been for my family.
我可以向你保证 直到几个星期前
"I can assure you, up until a few weeks ago"
我可以向你保证 直到
"I can assure you, up until"
我觉得我开始了解你了
I feel like I'm gaining insight into you.
才怪
As if.
等等 怎么讲
Wait, how?
播出节目保护蒙罗的形象
Going on air to protect the monreaux image.
不能乱说话
Staying on message.
这一切感觉太过精心安排了
It all feels so orchestrated.
至少你能被看到
Well, at least you're seen.
我只是在后台做旗语
I'm in the background practically doing semaphore
没人会注意到
and no one notices.
也许是因为你会用像旗语这样的词
Maybe 'cause you use words like "semaphore."
那词儿什么意思啊
hell's that even mean?
看著
Watch.
这是一种使用手持旗帜
It's visual communication
来进行交流的方式
using handheld flags.
水手们用这种方式进行远距离交流
Sailors use it to communicate over great distances.
旗语
Semaphore.
你让我都懵了
You're confusing.
我是在家接受教育的
I was homeschooled.
在成长过程中 保罗和我都被教导
Growing up, paul and I were taught
上帝已为我们做好了安排
that god has a plan for us.
是的 但是我们自己对自己的规划呢
Yes, but what about our plans for ourselves?
难道不重要吗
Don't they count for anything?
我只是不知道你是怎么做到的
I just don't know how you do it.
我屈服了
I surrender.
好吧
okay.
这简直
That was...
主啊
lord,
我请求你的原谅
I ask for your forgiveness.
但你已经用这些邪恶之人
But you have tested me
和他们的所作所为考验了我
with these evil men and their deeds.
我正在尝试以积极良好的基♥督♥教价值观
I am trying to rebuild our network
重建我们的电视台网络
with good christian values.
我知道我脱不了干系
I know my hands are not clean.
你做我的舵手 你为我引路
You be my rudder. You show me the way.
- 她毁了我 - 放松 汤斯
- She's ruined me. - Relax, townes.
我们一起计划一下之后的路怎么走
We'll lay out plans for a path forward.
我们得把你从这儿弄出去
We need to get you out of here.
汤斯
Hey. Townes.
在我的工作室见 保持低调
I'll meet you at my studio. Lay low.
你是一个不虔诚的没用的懦夫
You are an ungodly, worthless coward!
- 冷静点 兄弟 - 我不是你兄弟
- Calm down, brother! - I'm not your brother.
如果我再在这里见到你 汤斯 看著我 见鬼
If I ever see you here again, townes--look at me, damn it.
如果我在这里再见到你
If I ever see you here again,
我就用我这两只手杀了你
I will murder you with my bare hands.
别在这儿闹了
You are making a scene!
那个人攻击了我姐姐 你是无所谓
That man attacks my sister and you are not bothered.
这里有你我无法理解的力量在发挥作用
There are forces at play here that are beyond you and me.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我完全理解 保罗
I understand completely, paul.
这些项目已经亏损了几十年
The missions have been failing for decades,
几十年了 但不知怎么的
decades, and yet somehow,
蒙罗公♥司♥却年复一年地盈利
monreaux unlimited turns a profit year after year.
这是怎么回事
How is that? Hmm?
这是为什么
This is how.
你对这次谈话没做好准备
You're not prepared for this conversation.
试试看
Try me.
埃里克 你多久换一次手♥机♥
How often do you replace your cell phone, eric?
每两三年吗
Every two, three years?
电池没电 屏幕出故障 你就得换一个新的
Battery dies, screen glitches, you get a new one.
没有计划内的报废 公♥司♥就赚不了钱
Without planned obsolescence, a company can't make money.
我们不是在说电♥话♥ 对吗
Yeah, we're not talking about phones, are we?
我们说的是人们的家
We're talking about people's homes.
一切都是暂时的 埃里克
Everything's temporary, eric.
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表