剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
- 没问题 - 走著
- You got it. - Okay.
要我站哪儿
Where do you want me to stand?
真正的高手永远控场
Real pros always stay in control,
所以 千万别动啊 玛格丽特
so stay perfectly still, margaret.
好
Okay.
天哪
oh, boy.
你准备好再进一步了吗
are you ready to take it up a notch?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
他在干嘛
What is he doing?
不是要演好人的吗
He's supposed to be playing nice.
他会把她的鼻子打断的
He's gonna break her nose.
我连动都没动
I didn't flinch once.
你们能相信吗
Can you believe that?
为我的儿子安东尼奥鼓掌
Give it up for my boy antonio.
你的儿子
Your boy?
他是明星 是我的明星
He's a star. He's my star.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她把咱俩都耍了
I mean, she played us both.
最愚蠢的是 我曾经好想
Well, the stupid thing is, I always dreamed
上这个节目
of being on this show,
和你还有埃里克一起
out there with you and eric...
还有一个慈祥干净的妈妈
with my kinder and cleaner mom,
现在终于有机会了
and now I finally got my chance,
他们却都讨厌我
and everyone hates me,
除了你
well, except you.
他们讨厌的不是你
they don't hate you.
他们讨厌的是
They hate the character
妈妈和牧师创造的角色
mom and the reverend created.
听著 只管出去
look, just go out there
把你的故事说出来
and speak your truth.
要比我们剩下的人勇敢
Be braver than the rest of us.
玛格丽特的另一个跟踪者
another one of margaret's stalkers
把你妈妈吓坏了
has your mom totally freaked out.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the cops?
没有 你妈妈不让我报
No, your mom won't let me.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
- 你是下一个 - 我得走了
- You're next. - I have to go.
你不能离开 嘿
You can't leave. Hey!
糟糕
Crap.
身为人母 不是一件容易的事
Being a mother-- oh, it's hard work.
有些时候 你会觉得想要抓狂
Some days, you just want to tear your hair out,
但是我的下一位嘉宾
but my next guest...
打住 玛格丽特 打住
Abort. Margaret, abort.
金杰不见了 金杰不见了
Ginger is awol. Ginger is awol.
转到合唱团 转到合唱团
Pivot to the choir. Pivot to the choir.
让我开心得想要抓狂
Makes me want to tear my hair out with joy.
有请皇家男孩合唱团
Please welcome back for an encore,
为我们返场演出
the royal boys choir!
我们的世界似乎偏离了正规
* it seems our world has gone astray
和平与爱化为仇恨
* where peace and love's replaced with hate
众人可鉴
* and everyone can see this is true
你怎么在外面 我们的节目正在直播
why are you out there? Our show is live.
你的一个变♥态♥粉丝在旅馆门口
One of your creepy fans is outside the motel,
我的姑娘们都不敢出门了
and my girls are too scared to go outside.
我来处理 这就过去
I got this. I'll head over now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你满意了吗
Are you happy with yourself?
你一整个节目都在挑唆他们和我对著干
You've spent your show whipping them up against me.
金杰 你搞出来湿衬衫那一出
Ginger, you can't blame our audience for being upset
你就不能怪我们的观众不满
after your wet t-shirt stunt.
我怪你把他们煽动地群情激愤
I blame you for riling them up.
我怪他们听信你的煽动 而且你还不阻止
I blame them for acting on it, but you for not stopping them.
来弥补
* to make things right
如果你让我感到愧疚
* if you can guilt me
我们一起平息这件事
we'll stop this together.
现在 马上吗
Now? Right now?
对 对 好
Yes, yeah, good.
终止战争
* to end a war
如果你用得上我 我愿意效劳
* if you can use me, then use me
我经常自问
* I often wonder how'd it be
如果天下太平
* if every nation lived in peace
所有人和谐相处会是什么样子
* and everybody just got along
我知道这可能没办法在今天实现
* I know this may not be today
在我们进行下一个环节之前
before we move on,
我有些话要说
I have something to say.
在这一刻
At this very moment,
金杰·斯威特的母亲收到了威胁
ginger sweet's mother is being threatened.
现在 有些好人 有些忘乎所以
now, sometimes good people-- they get carried away,
但是在阳光电视台
but here at the sunshine network,
我们是一家人
we remain a family.
暴♥力♥ 从来不是解决问题的答案
Violence... That's never the answer.
当我们受到轻慢 我们懂得忍♥让
when we are disrespected, we turn the other cheek.
我就不该让她上电视
I never should have let her go on tv.
这样不安全
It's not safe.
金杰和我 会讨论我们之间的
Now, ginger and I-- we are gonna talk
分歧 就像母女一样谈心
through our differences, like mother and daughter.
金杰 你愿意配合我一下吗
Ginger, will you work with me on this?
如果你需要我 我愿意效劳
* so if you can use me, use me
做出改变 除旧立新
* to make a change, to make a change
如果你需要我 我愿意效劳
* if you can use me, use me, to lead the way
- 我愿意 - 指引方向
- I'd love to. - * to lead the way
如果你需要我 我愿意效劳
* if you can use me, use me
- 拯救世界 - 拯救世界
- * to save the world * - * to save the world
如果你需要我
* if you can use me
如果你需要我
* if you can use me
和我让我帮忙
* oh, won't you use me?
如果你需要我
* if you can use me
那就
* then use
让我效劳
* me
休息片刻有请金杰·斯威特 不容错过
ginger sweet after the break. You don't want to miss it.
你收到了我的信
you got my letter.
太鲁莽了
That was reckless.
你用了你的真名
You used your real name.
抱歉 我很喜欢你
Sorry. I just really like you,
我不能告诉任何人
and I can't tell anyone.
我想要谨慎处理
Just, I want to be careful.
我已经失去了我的父亲
I already lost my dad.
我不希望再失去你
I don't want to lose you too.
那个人已经走了
The man is gone.
所有人都没事
Everybody's okay,
集中精力 好吗
so you focus your energy, okay?
好
Okay.
你们好 各位
Hello, everybody.
谢谢你 亲爱的
thank you, darling.
欢迎 玛格丽特
You're welcome, margaret.
你只管做自己 亲爱的
You just be yourself, sweetie.
埃里克 埃里克 等等
eric? Eric, wait.
我母亲在拿
My mother is raising money off buildings
危楼筹款
that should be condemned.
我们需要把这件事处理好
We need to take care of this.
不 是你得处理好
No, you need to take care of this.
你才拿到这份工作
You just got this job,
这就要跑回去找妈妈了
and you're already running back to mommy?
我没有
I'm not running back to--
我确实跑步来著 但是我没有
okay, I mean, I was running, like, physically, but I'm not--
如果你需要咨♥询♥
if you need counsel,
去和我兄弟坐坐
go sit with my brother.
别把你妈扯进来
Leave your mother out of this.
如果爸爸在这 我会寻求他的建议 但是
If daddy were here, I would lean on him for advice, but--
如果你♥爸♥在这 这份工作就轮不到你来做
if your daddy were here, you wouldn't have this job.
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表