剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
我们分居了半年
we slept in separate bedrooms for six months,
只给他手了六次
and he only got handies for six more.
我天 老妈
- Oh, Mama! - Okay, Mom.
这不合法的 他还喝多了
This can't be legal, especially if he was drunk.
我能走到现在的位置
I've dealt with a lot of bastards
是跟很多混♥蛋♥打过交道的
to get where I am.
这仨肯定也一样
These three will be no different.
埃里克 托马斯牧师不能知道这件事
Eric, Reverend Thomas mustn't find out
贝基也一样
about this, or Becky.
你让我跟我老婆撒谎吗
You want me to lie to my wife?
- 我又不是爸 - 如果被他们知道了
- I'm not Dad. - If they find out,
就完了
it's over.
那这仨人到底是谁啊
Well, who the hell are these people?
Somebody gotta
Gotta raise a little hell
Somebody gotta, gotta raise a little hell
几层
Which floor?
- 跟你一样 - 我也是
- Same. - That's good.
- 大哥 行不行了 - 好的啊
- Bro, do you mind? - Sure.
- 给你抽 - 不是啊
- Knock yourself out, man. - No, dude.
别在我孩子面前抽啊
Don't smoke that in front of my kid.
我就知道不止我自己
Of course I'm not the only one.
我是金杰
I'm Ginger.
看来咱们都是兄弟姐妹啊
Apparently I'm your sister.
我叫富兰克林·李 内部法律顾问
My name is Franklin Lee, in-house counsel,
麻烦出示一下驾照和信件
and I'll need your letters and your IDs.
你们肯定就是金杰 安东尼奥和杰森了吧
You must be Ginger, Antonio, and, uh, Jason.
这个小可爱是谁啊
Well, who's this little cherub?
我儿子 杰西
This is my son, Jesus.
要是有人
Oh, if only somebody
能把小宝贝的味道
could bottle up the smell
收集起来就好了
of little babies.
要是有人能收集 那也是尤金了
If anybody could have, it would have been Eugene.
好了
Well, all right, then.
这是我的孩子们 萝丝和埃里克
These are my children, Rose and Eric.
萝丝
Rose?
我是家族企业的高级副总裁
I'm the senior VP of operations,
至少事态平息之前都是的
at least until the dust settles,
在我看来
and, uh, you know, from my perspective,
我才不会把我家的公♥司♥
there's no way I'm giving a single piece
分给妓♥女♥
of my family company to a hooker...
小混混
- Hm? - A hoodlum,
和毒贩子的
and a drug dealer.
信不信我把你牙打掉啊
Yo, I'm gonna knock your teeth in, homie.
这是我的蜂鸟蛋糕
This is my humming bird cake.
早上特意为大家做的
I made it myself this morning especially for y'all.
你拉倒吧
Back up.
我不是妓♥女♥
I'm not a hooker.
你不是吗
You're not, huh?
我搜索了罪恶马车
Yeah, I pulled up Sin Wagon on my laptop.
修女 挤奶工 农场姑娘
Nuns, milk maids, farm girls,
在那边做著做可鄙最恶心的事情
doing the most despicable, disgusting things.
你定的还是高级会员啊
So you subscribe to our premium package?
- 杰森 要喝点茶吗 - 不用了
- Jason, you want some tea? - You know what?
我不渴
I'm okay.
你不答应她会一直问你的
Oh, she won't stop asking until you say yes.
- 她就这样 - 那来点吧
- It's what she does. - I'd love some.
萝丝
Rose.
我挺吃惊的
It was, uh, quite a surprise that all of you
你们都包含在尤金的遗嘱里
were in Eugene's will.
我们肯定是要竞争的
One which we are prepared to contest, by the way.
但是为了公平
- There's a--- But in fairness
和敏感度起见
and sensitivity,
我们准备跟大家谈个交易
we are prepared to make an offer.
这个取决于DNA测试结果
Contingent on the results of DNA tests
并且大家要签保密协议
and in signing a non-disclosure agreement,
然后每个人
each of you
会拿到一百万美金
will receive $1 million.
希望大家喜欢我的蛋糕
I hope you enjoy my cake,
不过要先提取一下唾液
after you provide your saliva, of course.
我一直知道尤金是我爸 但我穷的跟啥是的
I grew up dirt poor knowing Eugene Monreaux was my father.
你们能生意做这么大
Y'all built this place
都是因为我替你们保守了我身份的秘密
on the back of a secret I kept for you.
我才不会被一百万就打发了呢
I'm not walking away for a million bucks.
你们的估值可是22亿
You're valued at 2.2 billion.
那你还给我们安排经济舱
And you flew us coach?
我要跟我的兄弟们商量一下
I'm gonna need to talk this over with my brothers
之后再答复你们
and we'll get back to you.
慢慢商量没关系
You take all the time you need,
但是为了公♥司♥的财政方面考虑
but for the financial wellbeing
需要大家格外谨慎哈
of the company, your discretion is required.
我们不希望被其他人知道这件事
We wouldn't want anyone finding this out
你们也一样
and nor should you.
好了 暂且这样吧
Well, that's all for now.
请吐口水吧
Please spit.
我从工作中学到
In my line of work,
绝望的人
I've learned that a desperate person
多少钱都愿意给
will pay anything.
感谢您美味的蛋糕 蒙罗太太
Thank you for the lovely cake, Mrs. Monreaux.
不客气的
Oh, you're welcome.
我们是不是要跟他们
Maybe we should have some sort
发展一下关系什么的
of relationship with them.
我感觉如果老爸觉得
I mean, I don't know, if Dad thought
- 需要把他们加进遗嘱 - 别说了萝丝
- putting them in the--- Can it, Rose.
进展的如何啊
How'd that go?
什么进展的如何
How'd what go?
你告诉贝基了
You told Becky.
是啊 她是我老婆啊
She's my wife, Mom.
是啊
Yeah.
我们有更大的鱼要钓呢
We have bigger fish to fry.
公♥司♥要分崩离析了
The network is falling apart.
公♥司♥的业务
The business of the network
您不用担心 牧师
is none of your concern, Preacher.
你很有才的
You are the talent.
谢谢 富兰克林 你还知道这一点
Well, thank you, Franklin, for acknowledging that.
所以我们这样
So here's the plan.
你得重新上镜
You need to get back on air.
大家看阳光电视台目是为了看咱俩
you and me.
没有你我也跟著损失
Without you, I suffer.
不该有人受连累的
No one should be made to suffer.
你让埃里克当执行总裁
So you make Eric the CEO.
我会依照尤金所愿
I will serve in official advisory capacity
成为官方咨♥询♥顾问
just as Eugene wanted,
你就可以继续做你擅长的
and you go back to doing what you do best:
做菜和建议
recipes and advice.
埃里克 我们去吃午饭吧
Eric, should we grab that lunch?
玛格丽特安排的不错啊
Margaret really hooked us up.
是啊
Yeah.
家族元老过世之后
Place has been energized with fresh faces
这地方到处都是新面孔呢
since the patriarch passed.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是卢克·泰勒 每日先锋报的
Luke Taylor, Daily Edge.
你是记者啊
Reporter?
我妈更喜欢称我为
Well, my mother prefers
调查记者
investigative journalist.
很顺口吧
Rolls off the tongue nice, right?
我能问一下
You mind if I ask what business you had today
你今天去蒙罗无限公♥司♥干嘛了吗
at Monreaux Unlimited?
先生 麻烦您离开吧
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
这里不允许媒体出现
No press allowed.
打给我
You should call me.
大哥 他们富得流油啊 你傻吗
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表