剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
去死吧
Rot in hell.
给我带来云端之上的眷恋
* Bring me a higher love
让我悉心体会更高的爱意
* Bring me a higher love, oh, Lord
主啊 求你用你的话 使我脚步稳当
Lord, direct my footsteps according to your word
不许什么罪孽辖制我
and let no sin rule over me.
感谢你保护我的家人
Thank you for protecting my family.
保护我们免受悲剧与疾病的困扰
You've kept us free from tragedy and illness
赐予我们充裕的财富
and you have given us abundance of wealth.
所有的一切
Everything.
只要我一息尚存
As long as I have breath in my body
你的精神存于我心
and your spirit in my heart.
我就是你的仆从与忠实的士兵
I am your servant and your faithful soldier.
阿门
Amen!
让我们看看
Now, let's just see. Oh, yeah.
- 哦 - 看著我的眼睛
- Oh! - Look in my eyes.
让我看看你
Let me see you.
更高的爱究竟在哪里
* Where's that higher love
每个超级英雄都需要斗篷 妈妈
Well, every superhero needs a cape, Mama.
萝丝 你不要说了 你听到你女儿说的话没有
Oh, Rose, you hush up. You hear your daughter?
好好想想某处是否存在著比肩云端的眷恋
* Think about it there must be higher love
或许是埋藏于内心深处 又或许宛如遥远的天边繁星
* Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
拉近 一号♥摄像头 取一号♥摄像头
Push in, camera one. Take camera one.
好了
All right.
你们都在聆听
Y'all are listening today.
不要动 一号♥摄像头 不要动
Hold steady, camera one. Hold steady.
香港能听到我吗 从挪威到洛杉矶
Can you hear me in Hong Kong? From Norway to LA?
澳大利亚能听到我吗 旧金山湾区
Can you hear me in Australia? The San Francisco Bay.
主的声音在呼唤你 他在翘首等待
The Lord is calling on you now. He's waiting on the line.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你准备好了 你准备好了吗
Are you ready? Are you ready?
因为我们时间不多了
'Cause we're running out of time.
我们排练过的台词会在提词器上
Everything we rehearsed will be on the teleprompter.
- 好了 - 埃里克 按台词来
- Okay. - Eric, stick to the line.
去镇住他们 宝贝
Go get 'em, baby.
外面见
I'll see you out there.
- 埃里克 亲爱的 - 快来 儿子
- Eric, honey? - Come on, son.
究竟如何才能寻得
* Try to see falling behind
看看我们走了多远
Look how far we've come.
25年 多亏了主一切才成为可能
25 years. All things are possible in Him.
- 因为你 - 因为我们
- In you. - In us.
主
Oh, Lord.
偏偏在今天
Oh, it's nice of the Reverend to try and upstage me
牧师跑出来在我自己的电视台跟我抢镜
on my own network on today of all days.
没了你她什么都是不是
He'd be nothing without you.
萝丝 我觉得我们该把翅膀拿出来了
Rose, I think we should get the wings.
给我带来云端之上的眷恋
Be that higher love,
不要走开 25周年特别节目马上开始
and stick around for an extra special 25th anniversary.
就是这样
Yeah, that's right!
向玛格丽特表达你们的爱意
Go on. Show Margaret your love.
愿上帝保佑你们
And may God bless you now.
切
And go.
从美丽的新奥尔良阳光演播室现场直播
Live from Sunshine Studios in beautiful New Orleans.
女士们先生们 玛格丽特·蒙罗
Ladies and gentlemen, Margaret Monreaux!
你们好
Wow! Hello!
乘著翅膀
* On the wings
你们敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你们好
Hello!
快停下 别鼓了
Oh, stop that! No!
这是我的登场 看看他们让我做了什么
I did that! Look what they made me do!
爱你们
Love you!
感谢你们的热情
Thank you for those warm, welcoming words.
我有句话要跟你们说
There is something that I need to say to all of you.
你们和主给了我力量来从事我的事业
You and the Lord give me the strength to do what I do,
感谢你们
so thank you.
我为了戴上翅膀
Now this mama bear has been starving herself for a month
饿了好几个月
to squeeze into those silly wings.
女士们 我觉得我们该来点炸鸡
Ladies, I think it's time we all had some fried chicken.
这就对了
Ah, there you go!
公鸡跑掉了
Cock on the walk!
那只鸡最好别把我的地毯弄脏
That cock better not mess on my carpet.
咬苹果 宝贝 用力咬
Bite that apple, baby. Yeah, bite it good.
不好意思 堪萨斯城牛肉 你的卡被拒了
Sorry, Kansas City Beef. Your card was declined.
什么 你能再试一下嘛
What? Can you--can you run it again?
- 金杰 - 怎么了
- Ginger. - Yeah.
你最好去看看你妈
You better go check on your mom.
她又在看那个电视节目了
She's watching that TV show again.
我要感谢所有的母亲
Thank you to all my mama bears
25年来的支持
for 25 years of support.
她的台风简直完美
She has the perfect pageant wave.
等我们回来
When we come back,
我有一项令人兴奋的事要宣布
I have an exciting announcement--
我还在看呢 你在做什么
I was watching that. What are you doing?
- 你得停下了 - 不
- You have to stop. - No.
- 你都著魔了 - 没有
- You're obsessed. - No.
都成瘾了
You have a problem.
你们知道 这个国家的许多人说
You know, many in this country say
拥有我们这样价值观的人
that people with our morals
和现实脱节 甚至说我们蠢
are out of touch or even stupid.
我们许多的赞助商说 他们不需要你们的光顾
Many of our sponsors wish that they didn't need your business.
是时候在
The time has come
上帝的光辉之下购物了
to start shopping in God's light,
今天开始的四个月后
so four months from today,
你们将能够从我们这里线上购买♥♥从书籍
you'll be able to purchase everything from books,
服装到生活用品的商品
clothing, and groceries online from us.
我们可以向你保证每一位雇员
And we can assure you that every employee,
合作伙伴 还有供应商
associate, and vendor...
都和你持有相同的基♥督♥教价值观
Will share your Christian values.
你知道有些线上零售商
Did you know that some online retailers
给他们的顾客提供色情影片吗
offer pornography for their subscribers?
对
Yeah.
在你的购物车漂白剂的旁边
Yeah, so next to the bleach in your cart,
你会发现有醉酒青少年和纵欲男孩的黄♥片♥
you got Drunk Teen Girls and Boys Gone Wild.
他们甚至还销♥售♥叫做屁♥股♥黄油的产品
They even sell a product called Butt Butter.
每件你放入赞美车的商品
For every item that you place in your Praise Cart,
20%的收入将投入我们的信仰
20% of it will go back to our faith.
捐献给在一线为上帝
To charities and organizations on the front lines
传播福音的慈善机构和组织
of God's great commission.
朋友们 为你们献上
My friends, I give you Sunny Club.
阳光俱乐部 阳光俱乐部
Sunny Club, Sunny Club.
阳光俱乐部 阳光俱乐部
Sunny Club, Sunny Club.
- 有什么消息 - 估值高到爆表
- What's the early word? - Valuation's off the charts.
这个项目是个宝贝 尤金
You got a real winner with this, Eugene.
我发誓镜头对你的喜爱都要胜过我了
I swear that camera loves his face even more than I do.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mama.
我知道我没按稿子来
I know that wasn't the planned speech.
- 不 - 但是我
- No. - But I--
审慎是通向正直的桥梁
Subtlety is the footbridge to integrity.
阿门
Amen.
真正的正直意味著
True integrity means you're the same in public
表里如一
as you are in private.
吸引蜜蜂要用蜂蜜
You attract bees with honey,
不是屁♥股♥黄油
not Butt Butter.
跟我过来一下 埃里克
Walk with me, Eric.
我后悔让埃里克娶了那个人的妹妹
I rue the day that Eric married that man's sister.
他们现在是家里人了 我们必须像对待家人一样对待他们
They are family now. We have to treat him as such.
我确实这么做了
And I do.
这才是我的好老婆
Oh, there's my girl!
你怎么不告诉观众
Why didn't you tell the audience
是我给你设计的服装
I designed your outfit?
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表