剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
是阳光电台的早期投资者
early investors in the sunshine network.
尤金变成他们的累赘
Eugene became a liability to them
就像勒夫州长一样
just like governor love.
你终于学聪明了
Finally you're being smart.
玛格丽特为什么还跟他们合作
Why is margaret still doing business with them?
我想跟她谈谈
I wanna talk to her.
跟我谈也是一样的
If you're talking to me, then you are talking to her.
若是25年前她可以说自己无知
Maybe she could claim ignorance 25 years ago,
但现在 除非视而不见
but now, she'd have to be willfully blind
不然不可能不知道他们的图谋
not to know what they're up to.
听起来似乎你在问我
Now that sounds like you're asking me
她知道什么 何时知道的
"what did she know and when did she know it?"
不
no.
我要问的是
My question for margaret is,
一位女性执行总裁是怎么忍♥受女人受虐待的
how a female ceo puts up with the abuse of women.
总有一天 玛格丽特必须为自己发声
At some point, margaret's gonna have to speak for herself.
泰勒先生 上车
mr. Taylor? Get in the car.
谈话不能公开
All of this is off the record.
我相信新闻自♥由♥
I believe in the free press.
我也没什么隐瞒的
And I have nothing to hide.
那我就开门见山了
Well, then, let's get straight to it.
称自己18:20的那帮人
Men who call themselves the 18:20
是你电台的早期投资者
were early investors in your network.
这事大家都知道
That's common knowledge.
金杰指控这些人在你的眼皮下滥用职权
Ginger's accusing these men of abuse on your watch.
金杰很清楚
Ginger knows full well
她妈的事情与我无关
that I had nothing to do with her mother's ordeal.
你知道她们为什么被迫躲藏吗
Do you know why they were forced into hiding?
我也是最近才知道
Not until recently.
泰勒先生 我这一生都在尽力帮助
My whole life, mr. Taylor, I have tried to aid
那些不幸的人
those less fortunate than myself,
特别是女人 当我知道这件事后
especially women, and when I found out,
就把蒂娜送到一个安全的地方
I made sure that tina was taken to a safe place
在那她会得到帮助和治疗
where she could get help and heal.
这么说你是拥护女性的
So you're a champion of women.
而关于在阳光电视台的系统性不当行为
And ginger's lying about systemic abuse
是金杰在撒谎
at the sunshine network.
如果你是在寻找不当行为
if you're looking for a systemic abuser,
可以关注一下汤斯·道克提
you might cast your gaze at mr. Townes dockerty.
玛格利特 你说得够多了
Margaret, you've said enough.
不 金杰说得对
No. Ginger's right.
这些人被压♥迫♥得太久了
These men, they have taken advantage for too long.
我有证据证明汤斯是个暴♥力♥的人
I have proof that townes is a violent man,
如果说他跟恐吓蒂娜的那个人有关
and I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in some way
我一点也不奇怪
with sending that man to terrorize tina.
那个人
"that man"
你是指海格蒙德·希恩
being hagamond sheen?
那就要问道克提先生了
You'd have to ask mr. Dockerty.
或是富兰克林
Or franklin.
你这就过分了
You are really reaching.
这名字还是你告诉我的
I learned his name from you.
在狂欢节那天
Did you send hagamond
是你派海格蒙德殴打金杰吗
to rough up ginger on mardi gras?
她受伤了
She was hurt?
天啊
Oh, no.
绑♥架♥金杰的
Ginger was kidnapped and bound
和威胁蒂娜的是同一人
by the same man who threatened tina.
- 可怜的孩子 - 我查过希恩
- Oh, that poor girl. - I looked into sheen.
自从他25年前逃脱谋杀指控
He's been enforcing for the 18:20
就一直在为18:20那帮人施暴
since he beat a murder rap 25 years ago.
主要目击证人就在出庭作证前一晚
The lead witness "fell" from a window
从窗户离奇坠落
the night before she was supposed to testify.
这些就是和你做生意的人 玛格丽特
These are the men you're doing business with, margaret.
采访结束了
Interview is over.
无可奉告吗
No comment?
真的吗
Really?
我说了 结束了
I said it's over.
先生 下车
Sir, step out.
哈格蒙德 你来干什么
Hagamond. What are you doing here?
好奇你想怎么处理那女孩
Curious to know what you want done with the girl?
- 金洁 - 对
- Ginger? - Uh-huh.
我已经用维吉尔的录影带帮你擦完屁♥股♥了
Well, I already cleaned up your mess with virgil's tape,
所以没什么需要处理的了
so there's nothing to be done.
事实上 我不会再需要你的服务了
In fact, your services are no longer needed.
永远不需要了
In perpetuity.
可是过去的一切都是为了此刻
But it's all been leading up to this.
说得天花乱坠
The rebuilding of the temple, one world government.
你曾许诺我天堂
You promised me paradise.
换成佛罗里达试试吧
try florida.
太多人见过你了
too many people have seen you.
你是危险因素
You're a liability.
不
No.
我是证人
I am the witness!
你还记得我们小时候吗
hey, you remember when we were kids, man?
唯一恪守的生活准则
Only rules we ever lived by:
天亮前离家
Out of the house by dawn.
- 天黑前回家 - 一玩一整天
- Home by dark. - Play all day.
真想回到那时候啊
What I wouldn't give to go back there.
在那段无忧无虑的时光里
That perfect, uncomplicated time
我们多么自♥由♥
when we were free.
兄弟 我有话跟你说
Hey, man, I got something I need to tell you.
我看到过死后世界
I've seen the ever after.
真的 兄弟
I'm serious, dude.
我看到了一片温暖的亮光
I saw this warm, bright light
一对蓝色的大眼睛直盯著我
and these big blue eyes staring right at me.
听上去很疯狂 我知道
And it sounds crazy, I know,
但那是我父亲
but it was my dad.
尤金·蒙罗
Eugene monreaux.
他在召唤我去天堂
He was calling me to heaven
我感受到了他的爱
and I felt his love
仿佛在我的体内奔腾
like it was rushing through my body.
我的身体已经什么都感觉不到了
My body that now feels nothing.
马克 我再也没法走路了
Mark, I'm never gonna walk again.
你昏迷期间我一直很害怕
I was scared the whole time you were out.
而且我也不知道你还能不能醒过来
And I was obviously wondering whether or not you'd wake up.
但是
But then,
我也想过当时的你
I was also thinking about what it would be like
会是什么感觉
to be where you were.
听上去
and...
很美好
Sounds really beautiful.
我已经准备好要回去了 马克
I'm ready to go back, mark.
有一天你会的 兄弟
Someday you will, brother.
不是有一天
Not someday.
一旦触碰过天堂
Once you've touched paradise,
其余的都无足轻重了
there's nothing else.
如果你爱我 就帮我
If you love me, you'll help me.
你从没跟我说过你和我父亲之间究竟发生了什么
You never told me what happened between you and my father.
是没有
No.
卢克会写一篇文章 讲尤金和他的朋友们
Luke is gonna write about eugene and his friends
怎么对待蒂娜
and how they treated tina.
我很好奇你是否有什么能补充的
I was wondering if you had another piece of the story.
但凡是故事 总有不为人知的部分
There's always another piece to the story.
那你应该说出来 你应该说给我听
Well, you should tell it. And you should tell me.
我可不会为了这些捉摸不定的女人就把底牌亮出来
I'm not throwing in my chips with those unpredictable women.
我爱她们 但这也太离谱了
I love them, but come on.
好吧 妈妈
All right, mami.
我做的一切都是为了你
Everything I do is for you.
我做的每一个选择
Every choice I make
都是为了你和他
is for you and him.
你只要知道这一点就好
And that's all you will ever have to know.
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表