剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
他们胆小又愚蠢
They're spineless and stupid.
如果我们不给他们付钱
Look, if we don't pay spineless and stupid,
他们就会把你的身份泄露出去
they're gonna leak your identity,
你就会入狱
and you got to jail, so, I mean, yeah,
我们直接付钱 世界继续运转
we pay them and just-- the world keeps spinning.
50万
500K?
得了 他们只能拿到5万
Oh, please. They're only getting 50.
你做这件事如鱼得水
You're so comfortable with this.
感觉好奇怪
It's weird.
你知道我和埃里克小的时候
Do you have any idea how many times
有多少次差点被绑♥架♥了吗
Eric and I were almost kidnapped as kids?
弗兰克林 抱歉打扰下
Hi, Franklin. So sorry to disturb you.
一会儿就好
This will only take a second.
我们没有出现过 我马上就好
We're not even here. I'll be right back.
记得吗 你并不在这里
You're not here. Remember?
好吧
Okay.
对于这些人来说你算什么呢 弗兰克林
Who even are you to these people, Franklin?
这是我想问你的
I could ask you the same thing.
别误会 我不是那个意思
No, I didn't mean it like that.
我只是从来没有接触过这么多钱
I just--I've never been around this much money before,
还有
and...
也从没见过和你们这样的人
I've never met people like any of you.
不是指你 你看上去又酷又稳
Not you. You seem cool and normal.
不过像蒙罗家族 那个
But the Monreauxs, it's...
如果他们不想和谁打交道
if they don't want to deal with people,
他们就把钱扔那些人脑袋上让他们滚开
they just throw money at them to make them go away.
他们是力图那样
Oh, they try.
打扰了 弗兰克林 我们没有来过哦
I'm so sorry, Franklin. We were never here.
耐心点 埃里克 你母亲要过来了
Have patience, Eric. Your mother will come around.
和一位勋爵在一起会有度日如年的感觉
A day with the Lord is like 1,000 years,
如千年
and 1,000--
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
这地方还是我搞火的 记得吧
I headlined this venue, remember?
- 玛格丽特在哪儿 - 好了 你在这儿有点紧张
- Where's Margaret? - Okay, you have some nerve
都写在脸上了
showing your face in here.
是这样 我不喜欢你 可我喜欢你母亲
Listen, I don't like you, but like your mother,
我担心你
I am worried about you,
和你的那些奇葩朋友们
the creepy company that you keep.
你在给我上课吗 伪君子
Oh, you're lecturing me, you hypocrite?
伪君子
Hypocrite?
你指什么
What are you talking about?
我觉得之前你还有点诚信
Well, I thought you had a code of honor.
你现在是在准备敲诈
Or are you planning to blackmail
你所有的客户
all your customers?
- 你们怎么搞的 - 谁让你进来的
- How dare you? - Who let you in?
诺拉 淡定 让她把自己的话说了
Norah, it's okay. Let her say her piece.
我告诉你们了我不想让任何人知道
I told you I didn't want anyone to know.
- 而你呢 - 金杰 金杰
- And you-Ginger, Ginger,
冷静些
just calm down.
我们能不能用文明的态度讨论这事
Why don't we discuss this in a civil manner?
这边请
Please?
你告诉维吉尔·洛夫说我有盘他的带子
You told Virgil Love I had a tape of him.
你是有啊
Well, you do have a tape of him.
带子不是重点
That's not the point.
我知道你是担心那带子上有个女孩
I know that you're concerned about that girl on the tape.
她不能被曝光
She will not be exposed.
我们处理得很私密
We are handling that privately.
你没搞定
You blew it.
如果你听得进去我的话
If you'd have listened,
我们可以搞垮整个18:20团体的
we could've taken down the whole 18:20.
怎么搞
How?
你真以为我现在会告诉你吗
You honestly think I would tell you now?
不管怎么说 那带子
One way or another, that tape--
正在泄露
it's coming out.
上帝总是会将真♥相♥公诸于众
God has a way of bringing the truth to light.
天哪
Oh, my...
你根本没想过你让我们处境极危
You have no idea what danger you've put us in.
我们能保护你
We can protect you...
如果我有那盘带子的话
if I have that tape.
好吧 它被藏在一个你肯定打死也想不到的地方
Well, it's hidden someplace you'd have to be crazy to look.
我觉得你在虚张声势
I had a feeling you were bluffing.
保罗 这间屋子是非请莫入的
This room here is by invitation, Paul.
是吗
Hmm.
真有一盘带子
There is a tape.
是不是 金杰
Isn't there, Ginger?
我有个花车巡游要参加
I have a parade to get to.
没有带子 没有证人
No tape. No witnesses.
你以为你是新奥尔良的女王
You think you're the queen of New Orleans,
可惜啊 玛格丽特 狂欢节才是
but, Margaret, it's Mardi Gras.
你连个彩车都没有呢
You don't even have a float.
主啊
Lord...
我是不是
your words...
正确地遵循了你的意旨
did I follow them incorrectly?
我的儿子 他如此急于想在这个世界成为要人
Oh, my son--he wants so badly to be important in this world.
像他爹一样
Like his daddy.
可他从不了解自己啊
But he never knew him.
我责怪自己 没有教育好他
I blame myself. I failed him.
我延续了我们的家族迷思
I promoted our family myth.
让他成为背信弃义之流
I led him to those faithless men.
帮帮我吧 主啊
Help me, Lord.
帮我救扶我的孩子
Help me save my boy.
抱歉 我呆会儿再来
I'm--I'm sorry. I can come back later.
不必了
No.
稍等一下下就好
Just give me a minute.
什么事 亲爱的
What--what is it, sweetie?
我是想解释一下钱的事
I wanted to explain about the money.
我妈 她不像您
My mom--she's not like you.
她吧
She's...
挺鲁莽的
she's reckless.
她欠了差不多8万的赌债
And she owes, like, 80 grand in gambling debt.
还不算完 她还不动脑子地
And it's not just that. She makes the worst choices
做出更不靠谱的选择
without thinking.
我听著呢
I'm listening.
如果我告诉您她会杀了我的
She'd kill me for telling you,
可是那盘带子
but that tape--
不 不 听好 我认识唐
No, no, you listen. I know Don.
他认识我好久了 你打电♥话♥找他
He knows me from way back. You get him on the phone.
是想给他传个话吗
You're gonna give him the message?
这是你上次的说辞
That's what you said the last time,
以及上上次的
and the last time before that
以及上上上次的 你
and the last time before that, you...
嗨 如果你又是来找我儿子的
Hi. If you've come to move in on my son some more,
他不在
he's not here.
康德拉里亚夫人 实际上我是来找你的
Mrs. Candalaria, actually, I've come here to see you.
好啊 需要预约 我忙著呢
Well, make an appointment. I'm very busy.
在那盘带子上是你和维吉尔在一起 对不对
It is you on that tape with Virgil, isn't it?
安东尼奥告诉我的
Antonio told me.
那你就是位证人了 你就
That makes you an eyewitness, and that, well...
就有可能有一些选择了
that can give you choices.
你为什么不从金杰那儿去找带子
Why don't you just get the tape from Ginger?
说老实话 她不肯给
Well, to be honest, she won't give it to me.
她就是那么拽
'Cause she's cool like that.
你可能不喜欢那个人
You may not like the guy,
但他没做错什么
but he didn't do anything wrong.
我到这里只是为了保护你的 儿子
I'm just here to protect my son.
母亲对母亲 这是你造成的
One mother to another-- you did this.
你使你儿子这么柔弱
You made him soft, your boy.
你应该让他自己收拾这个烂摊子
You gotta let him clean up his own mess.
这也影响到了安东尼奥在这个公♥司♥的
Well, this affects Antonio, too.
他的继承权 他的权益
His birthright, his stake in the company,
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表