剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
这不是我想要的生活
This isn't what I want from my life.
好吧 欢迎来到爱情的坟墓 贝基
Okay, well, welcome to the club, Becky, right?
这就是爱情 这就是我们的生活
This is how it goes. This is what we do.
我们必须为我们的孩子牺牲
We have to make sacrifices for our baby.
你们所有人都知道在满是谎言的家庭中抚养孩子
You of all people know that it is wrong
这样的事情是不对的
to raise a baby in a house of lies.
对孩子来说不公平 对我们也不公平
It's not fair for a baby, it's not fair for us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
埃里克 我一直在找你
Eric, I've been looking for you.
嗨 贝基
Hey, Becky.
我要和埃里克离婚了
Eric and I are getting divorced.
- 不要 - 对不起
- No. -I'm sorry.
我知道埃里克最终会成为总裁的
I know that Eric is finally CEO,
我也知道阳光俱乐部要上市了
and that SunnyClub is about to launch--
不要
No.
你太自私了 我怎么办
How selfish are you? What about me?
我努力做的一切都怎么办
What about everything that I've worked for?
听著 这是我的错 我有外遇了
Hey, hey, it's my fault. I had an affair.
如果这段婚姻中有什么问题 都是我的问题
If there are problems in this marriage, they're on me.
我负全责
I'm taking full responsibility.
- 我今天晚上就搬出去 - 不
- Okay, I'll move out tonight. - No.
我也有外遇了
I had an affair too.
等等 什么 你也有
Wait, what? You did?
是的
Yeah.
别别
No, no.
你是对的 你是对的
You're right. You're right.
合伙关系只有在大家有
A partnership only works
相同目标的时候才能运作
if everyone wants the same thing.
我们应该开心起来
We all deserve to be happy.
咱们关上门说话
Let's just--let's keep this between us
直到下周公♥司♥上市之后
till after the launch next week.
埃里克 你就关注好你的任务
Eric, you focus on the missions.
贝基 回家 休息一下
Becky, go home, get some rest.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be fine.
上帝自有安排
God has a plan for everything,
我们一定能找到事情的解决办法的
and we will find our way through this.
他嗑药了吗
Is he on drugs?
当我们想除掉某人的时候
When we wanted to get rid of someone
我们总会派一个叫哈加蒙德·希恩的人
we always sent a man named Hagamond Sheen.
他成了保罗的信徒之一
He became one of Paul's disciples.
我很熟悉哈加蒙德·希恩
Oh, I'm familiar with Hagamond Sheen
和他的手下
and his handlers.
但是动机是什么呢
But what's the motive?
控制
Control.
我看到了自从我离开之后
I've seen how he uses Eric
他是怎么利用埃里克的
since I've been out of the way.
当埃里克明白了这一切 他就去利用其他人
When Eric gets wise, he'll just use someone else.
控制什么呢
Control of what, though?
毕竟他有数百万的追随者了
I mean, he has millions of followers.
传教任务
The missions.
这是一切的关键
The missions are key to everything.
我们把他们当作银行
We use them as a bank.
税收减免
Tax deductions.
偷来的捐款通过错综复杂的有限责任公♥司♥流入
Stolen donations funneled through a maze of LLCs.
人们在危机时刻总是很慷慨
People are always very generous in times of crisis.
所以我们让世界永远处于危机之中
So we keep the world in perpetual crisis.
你有收据吗
Do you have receipts?
你有电脑吗
Do you have a computer
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
进来
Come in.
富兰克林 我很害怕
Franklin, I'm scared.
说下去
I'm listening.
我不知道该怎么做了
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道该怎么解决了
I don't know how to fix this.
我刚和萝丝闹翻了
I just blew it with Rose.
有那么一瞬间 我还以为你在说我们呢
For a second there, I thought you were talking about us.
可能也是吧
I might as well be, I suppose.
所有这些变化发生得太快了
All this change, it's just happening too fast.
实在太快了
Way too fast.
改变是一件好事
Change is a good thing.
你知道 除了尤金 我从没和别人交往过
You know that I've never been with anyone besides Eugene.
你一直被人仰慕
You've been adored
但你从来没有和一个真正爱你的男人在一起
but you've never been with a man who loves you.
我需要慢慢来
I need to take it slow.
后半生的时间还不够慢吗
Half a lifetime isn't slow enough?
拳赛的时候我来找你
I'll come and find you at the fight.
- 你会等我吗 - 我已经等了这么久
- You'll wait for me? -I've waited this long.
但是 玛格丽特
But Margaret...
不要害怕被爱
Don't be scared to be loved.
保罗认为我们应该等发布之后
Well, Paul thinks we should wait to announce the split
再宣布分手
until after the launch.
当然 合情合理
Sure, that, uh, makes sense.
是尤皮吗 我们要不要下注
Is that Yopi? Should we place the bets?
不是尤皮 先别下
It's not Yopi. Not yet.
来和我一起看拳赛吧
Hey, come watch the fight with me.
我去不了 我在看杰西
I can't. I'm watching Jesus.
那我就去找你 等我
Then I'll come to you. Wait for me.
我知道你和萝丝的事了
I know about you and Rose.
- 她跟你说的吗 - 保守这么大的秘密可不容易
- She told you? - It's a big secret to keep.
我知道你们俩都很难受
I know it's been really hard on you both
但她现在需要你
but she needs you now.
什么 发生什么事了
What? What's going on?
嘿 哥们儿
Hey, dude
为什么不告诉我你妹妹怀孕了
why didn't you tell me your sister was knocked up?
我可不给人当备胎
I don't do sloppy seconds.
抱歉 我得把这个给安东尼奥
Excuse me. I need to get this to Antonio.
我想要这个孩子
I want the baby.
- 谁告诉你的 - 玛格丽特
- Who told you? - Margaret.
她告诉了布雷特 布雷特又告诉了我
Well, she told Brett and then Brett told me.
那家伙真烂
That guy sucks.
我只是想做正确的事
I just want to do the right thing.
加倍欺诈是一回事
It is one thing to double down on fraud
也许会进监狱
and maybe go to jail
但把这一切加诸于一个无辜的孩子
but it is another thing entirely
就完全是另一♥码♥事了
to put that on an innocent child.
好吧 是的 你是对的
Okay, yeah. No, you're right.
如果你不想和我一起养这个孩子的话
If you don't want to have the baby with me
就把他给别人领养吧
just give it up for adoption.
我就是被收养的 现在看基本上还挺好的
You know, like I was adopted. I turned out okay, basically.
每个人似乎都对我应该做什么有自己的看法
Everybody seems to have an opinion on what I should do
但没有人要承担后果
but nobody else has to live with the consequences.
你做了你的选择
You made your choice
你也得让我做我自己的抉择
and you will let me make mine.
我们不能再这样见面了
Oh, we have to stop meeting like this.
我有事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
实际上 我也有些事要告诉你
Actually, I have something to tell you.
我喜欢今天和你一起这样没有负担的关系
I liked playing house with you today.
我知道我们之间这种感觉以前从来没有过
And I know that this thing between us is new.
我们俩其实都说不清
And that neither one of us
这究竟是什么或者这是否正确
knows what it is or whether it's right
但我想看看未来会发展成什么样
but I'd like to see what it can be.
没有保证 只有可能性
No guarantees, just possibility.
- 我离开了埃里克 - 因为我吗
- I left Eric. - Because of me?
别自作多情了 不是
Oh, don't flatter yourself. No.
埃里克和我是个错误
Eric and I were wrong.
我们一直都是错的
We've always been wrong.
和你在一起只是让我明白了究竟错得有离谱
Being with you just showed me how much.
埃里克什么态度
How's Eric taking it?
他提出搬出去住 但老实说 这样好像也不太对
He offered to move out, but honestly that feels wrong too.
你是要我搬去和你住吗
Are you asking me to move in?
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表