剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
以及你们两个的财务前景
and, uh, both your financial futures.
你不了解我的财务状况
You don't know zilch about my finances.
8万怎么样 现款现货
How about $80,000, right here, right now?
我要去照看小孩了
I gotta go check up on the kid.
10万
100.
10万美元吗
$100,000?
苍天在上 板上钉钉
If Antonio takes Jesus away from here today.
成交 靓女
You got a deal, fancy.
哦 别让我看见这些人了
Oh, get these people out of my sight.
摇摆舞怎么样啊 戈德拉夫44 ?哦
How's it dangling, Gotlove44? Whoo!
哦上帝啊 保佑我啊
Oh, God, why have you forsaken me?
嗨 唐
YOPI: Hey, Don.
看来我们不需要金杰的带子了
Looks like we won't be needing Ginger's tape.
康德拉里亚夫人已经准备好了 很愿意
Mrs. Candalaria is ready and most willing
向晚间新闻爆料她的故事
to tell her story to the nightly news.
好 玛格丽特 明早第一件事
Okay, Margaret, First thing tomorrow,
维吉尔将开始出人意料的暂别政坛
Virgil will take an unexpected vacation from politics
原因是家庭重要成员抱病
due to an illness in the family
他需要全力去应对
that requires his utmost attention--
条件是你和康德拉里亚夫人
that is, if you and Mrs. Candalaria
对这件事守口如瓶
can keep this dreadful business to yourselves.
还有其它的吗
Anything else?
有桩小事
Just one tiny thing.
嗨 玛格丽特 看这边
Hey, Margaret, over here!
我爱你
I love you!
你如果喊 我就开枪 没人听得到
You scream, I'll shoot, and nobody will hear either.
好诡异啊
Weird.
我老爸曾经带我来过这儿
Okay, uh, my dad used to take me here
那会儿我还是个小孩
when I was a kid.
基本上是每周六来
Like, literally, every Saturday,
他给我一个信封里面全是现金
he would give me an envelope full of cash,
他在外面那边等著我
and he would wait outside right there
一直到我把所有的钱都花光
until I had spent every penny.
没人干涉
There was no fuss.
没有妈妈来评判我的所有决定
There was no Mama judging my every decision.
只有这些布料
It was just all that fabric
还有他和我
and him and me.
为什么他们想要在这儿见面
Why would they want to meet here?
我们给的钱是他们德不配位 和你小时候拿的一样
Same reason we're giving them money they don't deserve.
这地方真让人抓狂
It's insanity.
杰森 近况咋样啊 老兄
"Jason"! 'Sup, man?
行了 别咋我了啊
Oh, don't "'sup" me, okay?
我是反对枪♥械♥的 算你走运
You're lucky I'm anti-gun.
行了吧 不是针对你个人的啊
Oh, come on. Nothing personal.
只是财务问题嘛
This is strictly financial.
好 你可以拿著这些钱
Okay, you're gonna take this money,
以后永远也不要来骚扰我家里的任何人
and you are never gonna bother anyone in my family again.
明白吗 我了解人
Do you understand? 'Cause I know people.
是的 我真的了解人
I do. I, like, actually know people.
可不 我感觉得到
No, I feel you. Yeah.
你知道他到底是什么人吗
Do you know who he really is?
当然 我知道得一清二楚
Yes, I know exactly who he is.
还有啊 我也知道你是谁
And you know what? I know who you are, too,
因为像你们这样的人一直
because people like you have been bothering
在骚扰我的家人
my family for my entire life.
这种故事的结局都一样
The story always ends the same way,
我不知道的是 你们什么时候把这钱造完
so, I don't know, when you blow all of that money
或者搞丢了 或者被什么人偷了
or when you lose it or when someone steals it,
我希望你记住
I want you to remember
因为你对马克的所作所为
it is because of what you did to Mark,
是很不善的也不公平
because it was not nice,
所以我诅咒你
and it was not fair, and I curse you.
现在是狂欢节 我要施一个巫咒
It is Mardi Gras, and I am placing a voodoo curse.
巫咒
A voodoo curse?
你现在是何方神圣啊
Who are you right now?
我想要消失掉
I want to get lost.
消失在众目睽睽之下
I want to just hide in plain sight.
来吧 皮草大哥 我们来庆祝下
Come on, Rocky Raccoon. Let's go celebrate.
情况是这样的 甜心宝贝
Here's the situation, Ms. Sweet.
你别给我找麻烦 也别顶嘴
You're not gonna give me trouble or back-talk.
而且呢
And while you're not doing that,
你要告诉我你把那盘带子
you're gonna tell me where you're hiding
州长心心念念的小带子藏哪儿了
the Governor's little-tape-that-could.
带子在哪儿
Where's the tape?
带子在哪儿
Where's the tape?
在那个汽车旅馆
It's at the motel.
义人的勤劳致生
"The wages of the righteous is life,
恶人的进项致罪与死
but the earnings of the wicked is sin and death."
生死就在
Words to live...
你的一句话里
or die by.
走吧
Here we go.
想要亮闪闪的拉环 就得加把劲了啊
Hey, you want some bling bling, you gotta work for it.
大♥波♥在哪呢
Show us your boobs.
兄弟 我们应该朝他们撒点钱啊
Dude, we should throw them some money.
反正有的是
We got enough.
收入平等 我喜欢
Income equality. I love it.
钱哪去了
Whoa. Where did it go?
兄弟
Dude
那个富得流油的女巫给我们诅咒了
That rich witch cursed us.
真没礼貌啊
Which was rude.
安东尼奥
Antonio.
她把你卖♥♥了 玛格丽特
She sold you out, Margaret.
谁
Who did?
我妈 她
My mom. She...
她一直在耍你
she was playing you the whole time.
为了跟我怄气 她跟唐·卜夏尔做了交易让我打拳
She made a deal with Don Bouchard to get me a big fight.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能说出这话也挺不容易了
I know this wasn't easy for you.
非常抱歉 她似乎无法自拔
I'm so sorry. She can't seem to help herself.
你们几个要找我儿子麻烦还是
YOPI: You nenes gonna give my boy the fight, or what?
明天下午钱就要到我账户上
I want that money in my account by tomorrow afternoon.
妈妈 快看我
Mama, look at me, huh?
我学会了跨越吨♥位的战斗
Guess I learned to fight above my weight class.
是不是啊 唐
Didn't I, Don?
别垂头丧气的 小宝贝
Chin up, tiny.
别担心 一切尽在掌控
Don't worry. It's under control.
我试过坦诚过日子
I tried to live honest,
不过可惜 没成功过
but sadly, it never took.
所以我就想著
So I thought,
那如果我为了好而坏会怎么样
"What if I could be bad for the good?"
这也正是我现在在此的原因
And that's why I am here right now.
帮助好人
Helping the good,
对你来说不利
which is bad for you.
顺带一提 你真不该要孩子
You should never have children, by the way.
我不是说坏人不配要孩子
I'm not saying the bad can't have them,
但出于你的专业原因
but you should steer clear
应该避免要孩子
on account of your profession.
血脉相传
That sort of thing gets handed down.
我早就该料到
I should know.
我妈也是个骚货
My mother was a real whore, too.
好了
Now...
如果你骗我 还有带子的
If you're lying to me and there's another copy
副本尚存的话
of that tape out there somewhere,
我一定会找到你
I promise I will find you,
到时候那天咱俩谁都不会开心
and that will be a bad day for us both.
晚上慢慢嗨
You have a lovely evening.
杰西
Jesus.
杰西都会走了
When Jesus walked.
天呐
RACHEL: Oh, my God.
不敢相信我收到那么多龙♥卷♥风♥礼物呢
Can't believe I had that many hurricanes.
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表