剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表
这都是神的安排
This is all part of god's plan.
我们生活在一个不完美的世界 上帝很快就会提升信徒升♥天♥
We live in an imperfect world that god will soon upgrade
到那时 被选的信徒就会使用
and when the rapture comes, the chosen will use
为重建而储备的资金
the money that has been stockpiled to rebuild.
我们正在从灾难中获利
We are profiting off disaster!
这就是被选中者要承受的负担
Well, that's the burden of being chosen!
你是亿万富翁的儿子
You're the son of a billionaire.
飓风 海啸 地震
Hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes.
普通人认为这些是灾难
Lesser men see these as disasters.
我们把他们看作是上帝对我们的爱
We see them as god's love for us.
我妈知道吗
Does my mother know?
你妈妈永远不会知道的
Your mother can never know.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
我可以向你保证 直到几周前
I can assure you, up until a few weeks ago,
玛格丽特和我都不知道
neither margaret nor I had any knowledge
那些人对我母亲做了什么
of what those men did to my mother.
是啊
No.
至于我身上发生了什么
As for what's happened to me,
谁知道那些该负责任的人心里在想什么
who knows what's in the hearts of those responsible.
但玛格丽特不是其中之一
But margaret was not among them.
她一直在我身边 让我得以依靠
She's been there for me, a real source of support
是这个可怕的时刻上帝赐予我的力量
and a godsend during this terrible time.
谢谢你 金杰 谢谢
Oh, thank you, ginger. Thank you.
亲爱的金杰今天能来这里
isn't ginger sweet brave
与我们分享是多么勇敢啊
to come here and share with us today?
当我们回来的时候
And when we come back,
美好的世界就进入春天的清扫时节了
the wonderful world of spring cleaning!
一定很有趣
it can be fun!
我们将展示给你阳光俱乐部所有的新产品
And we've got all of these new sunnyclub products to show you.
别走开 我们马上回来
Don't you run off. We'll be right back.
中场停机
And we're out.
60秒
60 seconds.
金杰
Oh, ginger.
金杰 再次感谢你发自肺腑的陈述
Ginger, thank you again for that heartfelt plea.
是的 我明白了
Yeah. Well, I understand.
你还有想过再加入我们吗
Have you thought any more of joining us here?
我们女性可以一起工作
We women, we can work together.
我们可以重塑和领导这个不断变化的世界
We can reshape and lead the changing world.
谢谢 但还是不用了 谢谢你 玛格丽特
Thanks, but no thanks, margaret.
需要比
It's gonna take more
橡胶手套和洗涤剂更多的东西
than a rubber glove and some detergent
来洗净你正在做的事
to clean what you're shoveling.
别忘了 你也拿了他们的钱
Don't forget, you took their money too.
我们回来了 各位
and we're back, everybody!
我们还有阳光俱乐部的毛巾
And we've got sunnyclub towels!
我们是坏人吗
Are we bad people?
也许吧
Maybe.
每次我们去上那个节目
Every time we went on that show,
每次我们推广产品
every time we promoted stuff,
每次我们要钱 都有人受伤
every time we asked for money, people were getting hurt.
有些人得到了帮助
Some were getting helped.
不可能都是坏事
It can't all be bad.
我不知道
I don't know.
我的意思是 我扮演这个角色太久了
I mean, I've been playing this role for so long,
我宁愿生活在谎言中
I'm more comfortable living a lie than anything else.
这代表了什么
What's that say about me?
你正在朝著某个目标努力
That you're working towards something.
朝著什么
Towards what?
- 一条出路 - 怎么出
- A way out. - How?
无论我们走到哪里 我们的姓氏都是蒙罗
Everywhere we go, our last name is monreaux.
你再这么写玛格丽特
you ever write a story like that on margaret again...
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
拜托 富兰克林
come on, franklin.
富兰克林
Franklin!
富兰克林
Franklin!
金杰
ginger.
所以 我猜你拿到钱了 然后
So, um, I guess you got your money and...
就这样了吗
Is that it?
- 你要走了吗 - 不
- Are you leaving? - Nope.
我有事要做 做规划
I got stuff to do. Plans.
在这方面你跟妈妈很像 你永远都先做好计划
You are like mama in that way. You always have a plan.
我打算用这些脏钱
I plan to use this dirty money
帮助其他女性
to uplift other women.
我喜欢
I love that.
那怎么做呢 在马拉维建所学校
So what? Like, a school in malawi?
不 我正在投资一家初创公♥司♥
No. I'm investing in a startup.
好吧 是什么公♥司♥
Okay. What is it?
是你 罗丝
It's you, rose.
我想投资你的时装系列
I want to invest in your fashion line.
真的吗
really?
真的
Really.
我奶奶在亚利桑那州有家房♥子
My grandma has a place in arizona.
她住在那儿
She lives there
她有一个房♥间 很舒服
and she has a room, so-nice.
我可能会在那里待一段时间
I might stay there for a while.
- 她还救助山羊 - 不会吧
- And she rescues goats. - No way.
- 超可爱 - 太可爱了
- It's sweet. - That's really cute.
是的
Yeah.
看到了吗 我怎么跟你说的
See? What'd I tell you?
我知道他会回来的
I knew he'd be back.
我为你感到害怕 姑娘
I'm scared for you, girl.
我很遗憾你丢了工作
I--I'm so sorry you lost your job.
你不该遇到这种事
You didn't deserve that.
埃里克 这已经不是我第一次要从头开始了
Eric, it's not the first time I'm gonna have to start over.
所以 希望这是最后一次
So, hopefully, it's the last.
你不会离开镇上吧
You're not leaving town, are you?
如果有留下来的理由就不会
not if there's a reason to stay.
快上车 约比
get in the car, yopi.
你在看什么
what are you looking at?
维罗妮卡
veronica!
你在找汤斯吗
Are you looking for townes?
我到处都找不到他
I can't find him anywhere.
我打电♥话♥ 会直接转到语♥音♥信箱
I call, it goes straight to voicemail.
这么久不联♥系♥我 这不像他
It's not like him to give me such a long leash.
我很担心
I'm worried.
维罗妮卡
Oh, veronica.
我无法想象和汤斯这样的男人生活
I can't imagine life with a man like townes.
拜托 玛格丽特
Come on, margaret.
尤金可能没打过你
Eugene may not have raised a hand to you,
但你我都知道他也用他的方式留下了印记
but you and I both know he left his mark.
说好的提醒呢 玛格丽特
What happened to the heads-up, margaret?
富兰克林
Franklin.
我们能去喝一杯吗
Can we go for a drink?
我和玛格丽特今晚要待很久
I got a late night here with margaret.
要不下次吧
Maybe another time?
好
yeah.
下次
Another time.
我会派人来拿这只熊
I'll send someone for the bear.
她签署了仓库的租约
she signed the lease for the warehouse.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
你最好快点签
You better sign it quick.
这么做我很过意不去
None of this is sitting well with me.
我们必须帮助维罗妮卡度过难关
We must help veronica through this.
如果上帝保佑 这一切最终都会平息下来
God willing, all of this will eventually settle down.
富兰克林
Franklin?
富兰克林
Franklin?
汤斯 起来
Townes. Get up.
汤斯
townes!
该死
damn it!
剧集 | 富贵逼人(2020) | 导航列表