剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
都不是被害人的
not the victim.
是吗 -是啊
Huh. - Yeah.
又往右偏了
Slicing right again.
我觉得是肩膀太低了
I think I'm dropping my shoulder.
你申请参加地区赛了吗
Did you put in for the regional?
2500美元
Twenty- five hundred bucks.
不开玩笑
No kidding
我知道
I know.
亲爱的 这应该不需要我跟你说吧
Well, hon, I don't got to tell you
我知道西 -尔斯百货发来了最后通告
I know. - Sears sent a final notice,
还有贷款
and the mortgage...
我说了我知道
I said I know.
拜托别这么戒备
Please don't get defensive.
只是我们超支太多了
Just got out of our skis is all,
买♥♥这个模拟器又要干嘛 -我跟你说了
what with the simulator. - I told you,
这是我冬季必须要用的
I need it for the winter months.
当然了
Of course.
我不是说它多余
I'm not saying it's superfluous.
就或 许你可以考虑一下
Just...maybe think about making up a few shifts
再去红苹果上几班
at the Red Apple again.
或者像我们聊过的那样
Or we talked about,
你可以回去放射科学校
maybe you go back to radiology school,
你知道吧 就作为后备选项
you know, as a backup.
我不需要后备选项
I don't need a backup.
你已经拿到梦想中的工作了
You got your dream job,
我我就差一点了
and I'm...I'm so close.
希尔顿角的比赛 我都拿了第二了
You know, I came in second at Hilton Head.
我说过了 我得早起
Well, like I said, got to get up early.
为你自豪
Proud of you.
谢了 你来吗
Thanks. You coming?
马上 再试几杆
In a minute. Just a few more drives.
嘘 你可他妈赶紧闭嘴吧
Shh. Shut the fuck up already.
我的脸
My face. Oh
你的脸还在 别嚎了
It's still there. Stop whining.
是不是浑浊了
Is it cloudy in here?
我的眼睛
My eye.
我不敢看
I'm afraid to look.
俩眼睛都在呢
Got two eyes.
你能不能送我去看兽医
Could you take me to a veterinarian?
什么
What?
你知道的 就跟电影里一样
You know, like in the movies.
毕竟也都是医生 只不过是治动物的
Cause they're also a doctor, just for animals.
你得去医院
You need to go the hospital.
那样的烧伤
Burns like that,
会感染的
you're gonna get infected.
甚至影响到脑子
Maybe even go to the brain.
闭嘴 -我需要我的脑子
Shut up. - I need my brain.
我觉得你不需要
Not from where the driver sits.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你从哪儿弄到的车
Where did you get the truck?
按你说的偷来的啊 圣克劳德那边
Stole it, like you said, over in St. Cloud.
从谁那儿偷的
Stole from who?
我怎么知道 就别人家门口车道上
You got me. Some guy's driveway.
老天 -我们该怎么办
Christ. - What do we do?
闭嘴 -我们该怎么办
Shut up. - What do we do?
闭嘴
Shut up.
储物箱里有把点38口径的枪
There's a 38 in the glove box.
至于你 别想着闹事
And you- - don't get any funny...
老天
Geez.
嗨 -我的天
Hey- Oh, my God.
你没事吧 女士
Are you okay, ma'am?
靠
Shit! Oh.
有警官受伤 重复一次 有警官受伤
Officer down! I repeat, officer down!
老天爷啊
Christ on a stick.
拜托
Come on.
我是副警长
This is
惠特·法尔 我正在逃亡
Deputy Witt Farr. I'm on the lam,
逃避追击
evading pursuit.
有两名枪手
Two shooters in a, uh,
开一辆深绿色的F250
a dark- green F250.
喂喂喂 等下等下
Hey. Hey, hey. Hey. Wait, wait, wait,
别啊
no.
小伙子 赶紧趴下 不然头就别想要了
Son, get down before you lose your head.
你这儿有后门吗 -没有
You got a back door? - No.
那 那急救箱呢
What about, uh, a first aid kit?
拜托 -我来
Come on! - I got you.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我来帮你
Let me help.
冷静一点就好 后援很快就到
Just stay calm. Backup'll be here soon.
你包扎一下腿 我去看看有没有别的门
Fix your leg. I'll check the doors.
收银员说这儿没有后门
Clerk said no back door.
后面有个卫生间
There's a bathroom back there.
肯定有窗户
It'll have a window.
对 没错 机智
Right, yeah. Yeah, good thinking.
你挺得过去吗
You gonna make it?
没问题 可以的
Yeah, I'll get us there.
可以的
I'lI get us there. Oh.
老天
Oh, God.
你这后头有什么武器吗
you got any weaponry back there?
猎枪 铅管之类的
Uh, shotgun? Lead pipe?
有个空气喇叭
Got a air horn.
什么东西 -空气喇叭 就
Awhat? - An air horn? It's, like,
罐子里有气 然后你按按钮
air in a can, and you push the button
就能
and you.
该死的
Shoot.
我这里流了很多血
Losing a lot of blood here.
肯定是打到动脉了
Must have hit an artery.
厕所里是不是有个罪犯
I'm guessing there was a perp in the commode?
把这个放进去 行吗 可以吗
Put this in here. Yeah? Okay?
好
Okay.
现在我要扭它了
Now I'm gonna twist it.
好吗
Yeah?
好 没事的 来
Okay. It's okay. Come on.
你能拿住它吗 对 -好
Can you hold it? Yeah. - Yeah.
你这都是哪儿学来的
Where'd you learn to do all this?
这不是我第一次逃命了
It's not my first getaway.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
至少告诉我一声 你叫什么吧
Can you at least tell me your name?
好 你会没事的
Okay. You're gonna be okay.
另一个家伙在哪儿呢
Where's the second fella?
门口
By the front door.
还有气吗
Breathing?
大部队来了
The cavalry's here.
赶紧到我这儿来 免得他们
Come by me so they don't, uh...
等这事儿完了我肯定得给你申请个奖章
Gonna put you in for a medal when this is over.
表彰一下 你懂吧
Some kind of commendation, you know?
英勇市民奖之类的
civilian bravery or some such.
我们会把她找回来的
We're gonna get her back.
嗨 亲爱的
Oh. Hiya, hon.
我就是想确保斯科特
Just making sure Scotty
毕竟她昨天没吃上松饼
Well, she didn't get her Bisquick yesterday.
亲爱的
Oh, hon.
天 你出血了
Oh, geez, you're bleeding.
有吗
I am?
你看看啊
Oh, would you look at that.
我感觉自己好蠢
Well, I just feel like the silliest.
到底出什么事了
We- Well, what the heck happened?
有人入室吗
Some kind of break- in?
那 那血迹 还有
The- the...the blood and, like,
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表