剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
你说你有个挖背景的熟人
You said your man is looking for dirt?
对 前中情局的
Yeah, former CIA.
不管她藏得多深 他都能找到
Whatever she's hiding, he'll find it.
10号♥车 10号♥车 你在什么位置
Car ten, car ten, what's your 20?
收到
Copy that.
主街附近的麋鹿街需要押送罪犯
We got a 1015 on Elk Street near Main.
你那边完事后 能不能过来支援
Whenever you're done, if you could head over and take a look.
收到 预计20分钟到达
Uh, roger that. ETA 20 minutes.
所有斯塔克县的警官
AlI Stark County deputies,
接到报♥警♥说290号♥公路上有鸡四散
we're hearing there's chickens on the road out on 290
还有一辆卡车掉进沟里
and a truck in a ditch.
我是克莱姆 6号♥车 正在出警
This is Clem, car six. On my way.
治安官呼叫副警长
Sheriff to deputy.
请讲
Yeah, shoot.
我得跟你谈谈
Got to talk to you.
在汉谟拉比当铺等我
Meet me at Hammurabi Pawnshop.
收到 照办
Roger, Wilco.
我们要拿纳丁怎么办
What are we doing about Nadine?
我说过 她现在叫多萝西了
I told you she goes by, uh, Dorothy now.
好的 选举结束前 我们先把她放一边
Yeah. We'll leave her alone until after the election.
但是 -这是我之前的想法
But- Is what I was thinking.
尤其联调局的人还在各种嗅探
And with the feds sniffing around.
但昨晚我做了一个梦
But then last night I had a dream.
今天什么日子
What's today?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
31号♥啊 -万圣节
The 31st? - Halloween.
万圣节前夜
AII Hallows' Eve,
神界下凡的日子
in which the world of the gods is made visible to humanity
死人复活的日子
and the dead come back to life.
纳丁就是这样 你看不出来吗
That's what Nadine is, can't you see?
她死了 现在又回来了
She was dead, now she's back.
所以 -所以我们今晚就去抓她
So...- So we get her tonight.
大家都会装着戏服 街上也很热闹
Everyone's in costume, the streets are busy.
已经两点了
It's 2: 00 already.
你想让我 -只派我们信任的人
Do you want me to...- Only guys we can trust.
叮咚 不给糖就捣蛋 我们派两个到后面去
Ding- dong, trick- or- treat, we send two around the back,
从两边冲上去 把他们绑起来 戴上面具
breach from both sides, tie 'em up, put their masks on.
面具
Their, uh
万圣节面具 -好的
Their Halloween masks. - Yeah.
一个扮好人 一个扮坏人 然后突然间
Victor and villain, incognito, then boom.
你打开车门 把他们塞进车
You're out the door, you're in the van.
没人会发现
No one's the wiser.
只派信任的人去 你说一遍
Only guys we can trust. Say it.
只派信任的人去
Only guys we can trust.
你能行的
You got this.
我相信你
I believe in you.
丈夫和孩子不足为虑
Husband and the kid won't be a problem.
要小小心的是女主人
It's the missus you got to watch out for.
改变音调 张牙舞爪
♪` Change my pitch up, smack my bitch up♪
改变音调 张牙舞爪
♪ Change my pitch up, smack my bitch up ♪
为了你的安宁 我典当了自己的灵魂
For thy peace, I pawn my own soul.
我要出门了 妈妈
Going out, Mama.
张牙舞爪
♪Smack my bitch up. ♪
纳丁
♪Nadine ♪
亲爱的 是你吗
♪Honey, is that you? ♪
哦 纳丁
♪Oh, Nadine ♪
亲爱的 是你吗
♪Honey, is that you? ♪
亲爱的 好像我每次见到你
♪Seems like every time I see you, darling ♪
你都有别的事要做
♪You got something else to do. ♪
左拐还是右拐
Left or right?
不晓得
Not sure.
手♥机♥显示向左 路标显示向右
The phone's saying one thing, sign's saying something else.
向右吧 绕一圈 我们会找到他们的
Turn right, circle back. We'll find em.
妈的
Fuck.
不给糖就捣蛋 -不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat. - Trick or treat.
妈妈 你要来吗
Mom? You coming?
我马上过去 小宝
Yeah, right behind you, squirt.
妈妈
Mom?
我来了
I'm coming.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表