剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
跟我来吧 笨蛋
Come on, numbnuts.
我很感激
A man is grateful.
我不是给你道歉哈 但你要明白
I'm not saying sorry, but you understand.
我刚才必须对你那么粗暴
I had to rough you up a little back there.
你被人打成了独眼龙
You coming up snake eyes and all.
而她不过只依人小鸟 这就
With her being such a tiny bird, which...
你知道
You know
小鸟是从恐龙变的
they used to be dinosaurs.
几百块行了吧
Hundreds okay?
惊喜吧 傻♥逼♥
Surprise, shitbird.
出什么事了 罗伊 -快 快回房♥子去
What's going on, Roy? - Go on, get back to the house now.
我们说过了 这只是个误会
Like we said, this is all just a misunderstanding.
我只是今天过得不顺
Had a bad day is all.
过得不顺
A bad day?
对啊
Yeah.
没收拾房♥间就出门了
Left the house a mess.
据我所知 这不算犯罪吧
Last I checked, weren't a crime.
不算
No, ma'am.
这么算的话 我也是个累犯了
I'm a recidivist on that count myself.
尤其讨厌洗衣服
Laundry especially.
哦 洗衣服
Oh, laundry.
但我担心的是 你流血了
But what I'm concerned about is the blood.
我告诉过你 是脚被玻璃割伤了
Told you, I cut my feet up on some glass.
对
You did.
我看到了你的伤口了
And I see the wounds.
但事实是
But what I'm dealing with is the fact
你进门时留下的血迹
that the blood on your entry floor
和我们记录的血型不一样
is different than the blood type we have on record for you.
记录
Records?
那些信息不可信
Those.
我听说 圣保罗有个人去医院
You know, I heard a man went into the hospital in St. Paul
做肾移植手术
fer a kidney transplant,
最后被换上了别人的大脑
he ended up with someone else's brain.
不可能 -可能
No way. - Yeah.
嗯 我不确定
Well, I'm not sure.
你说的不太准确
That don't sound accurate.
我想说的是 医院也会犯错
What I'm saying is, hospitals make mistakes.
还有你卧室里那顶滑雪帽上的头发和DNA
Then there's the hair DNA from the balaclava in your boudoir.
告诉过你了 那是我买♥♥的二手货
Told you, I bought that secondhand.
额 其实都是我的错
You know, it's my fault.
我回到家 前门大开着
You know, I came home, front door was wide open, uh,
又看到一地的血
all the...blood.
我承认我当时真的慌了
Uh, I- I'm not ashamed to say I panicked.
但是多特已经回家了
But, you know, Dot's home,
这才是最重要的
and, uh, that's all that matters.
所以 不管怎样
So, uh, whatever the- -
她是我太太 我相信她
You know, she's my wife. And I believe her.
所以 你们有什么我可以签字的表格吗
So, if there's a form or something I can sign to...
好让我撤销指控
you know, drop the charges...
案子不是这么办的
That's not how this works.
我得 -恩
I got to...- Hmm?
快到接孩子的时间了
It's almost time for pickup.
我答应带斯科特放学去吃冰雪皇后的 所以
I told Scotty we could go to DQ after school, so.
好吧
Well, okay, then.
谢谢您的配合
Thanks for your time.
我们还在检查附近的交通摄像头
We're reviewing traffic cameras in the neighborhood,
要是后续发现问题
so if I have any more questions...
不
No.
她
She's...
韦恩 她不肯听我的
Wayne, she's not listening to me.
我们的律师是丹尼什·格雷夫斯
Uh, Danish Graves is our attorney,
如果你还想联♥系♥我们
so if you need to contact us again,
虽然我不建议你这么做 那就
which you shouldn't, uh...
好吧
Okay, then.
真是个难题啊
So, it's a puzzler.
跟韦恩谈过了
Spoke to Wayne.
多特回去了
Dot's back.
她什么
She's what now?
对 自己回家去了
Yeah, came home on her own.
身上有淤青
A little bruised.
脚上都是血
Bloody feet.
她逃回去的
She escaped?
这就是难解之处了
Well, that's the conundrum.
说她没有被人绑♥架♥
Says she wasn't taken.
说只是自己开车出去溜达了一圈
Says it was just a driving around type scenario.
理清下思绪
Getting her head straight.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你看到警局报告了
You saw the police report.
这里面绝对有事儿
Something's fishy here.
同意
Agreed.
我闻到了猫腻
I smell a rat.
你认为
You think...
你怎么认为的
Well, what do you think?
也许是一出戏吧
A play, maybe.
敲诈勒索 但她半截又退缩了
Extortion, but she got cold feet.
你觉得她是自己绑♥架♥自己吗
Kidnapped herself, you're thinking?
这女孩我们到底了解多少
I mean, what do we know about this girl, really?
他们订婚时我做过背调
Well, I did the background check when they got engaged,
但你自己也说过 没查到什么
Well, you said yourself, not much there.
的确 信息不多
Pretty thin, for sure.
只有出生证明
Just the birth certificate,
几张学校记录 还有之前的地址
a few school records, previous addresses.
现在我想想 有点好的太不正常了
Well, it's too good to be true, now I'm thinking.
那我们要
So, what do we...?
我就告诉你我不想要什么吧 不想要警♥察♥
Tell you what we don't want- - police digging their noses
插手别人的事
into other people's business.
问些没法回答的问题
Asking questions that can't be answered.
然后呢
Then what?
也许这事联调局会接手
Possibly this thing goes federal.
只要有个不知深浅的人打一通电♥话♥
You know, wrong person makes a phone call.
你不会认为是韦恩
You don't think Wayne's...
谁知道该怎么想
Who knows what to think?
他有经销权
He's got the dealership,
还有所不错的房♥子
a decent roof over their head,
但也许她想要更多 逼他太紧
but maybe she's pushing him for more.
让他起了些念头
Putting ideas in his head.
我不知道
Eh...Idon't know.
我们就像警♥察♥一样 分开他们
So we separate"em, like the cops.
你去问他 她就交给我
You brace him. Igo at her.
把事情弄清楚
Get to the bottom of things.
如果真存在这笔交易
If this deal's for real
而他们起了念头想动我的利益
and they got a notion to take what's mine,
那我们就得把这念头扼杀在萌芽之中
we need to nip it in the bud.
不要对外声张
Keep things in- house.
天
Ah, geez.
本来一切都好好的
Everything was going along just fine, too.
可现在 你说
And now, what do you.
这 搞得像是引狼入室了
This...enemy within situation.
她承诺过我
She made promises. To me.
她承诺过我
She made promises, To me.
承诺过我儿子
My son.
彼此拥有
To have and to hold.
无论贫富
For richer and poorer.
是时候
And that's a debt we're gonna collect.
我七点起床
♪Well, I get up at seven, yeah ♪
九点工作
♪ And I go to work at nine ♪
没时间生活
♪I got no time for livin'♪
总是工作
♪Yes, I'm working all the time ♪
对我来说
♪It seems to me ♪
我可以过上
♪ I could live my life ♪
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表