剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
所以
And so,
你赢得了一个新名字
you've earned a new name.
是什么呢
What'll it be?
我是多萝西
I'm Dorothy.
多萝西·里昂
Dorothy Lyon.
所以
So,
我会跟你一起走
I will go with you.
我们会一起面对他
And we can face him together.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
I am.
我很抱歉离开你
I'm sorry for leaving you.
真心抱歉
I really am.
我知道
I know.
你不走就会被他杀掉
He would have killed you.
他还想杀了我
He tried to kill me.
这种心理叫“战或逃”
Fight or flight, they call it.
我只是希望
I just wish
你要是带我们一起逃就好了
Why didn't you take us with you?
没关系
It's okay.
等你想开口时 再告诉我
You'll tell me when you're ready.
总而言之 我都要感谢你跟我一起过来
All that matters is thank you for doing this.
这是我抗争已久的生活
This life I've fought so hard for.
我会很感恩的
I'll be grateful.
琳达
Linda?
你醒了
You're awake.
不 别动作太大
No, don't strain yourself.
你头撞得很重
You hit your head pretty hard there.
我朋友
My friend.
谁
Who?
我车里那个女人
The woman. In my car.
那辆起亚 她还好吗
The Kia. Is she okay?
我不知道 亲爱的
Oh, I don't know, hon.
你入院时是一个人
You came in by yourself.
但我
But I-
我去告诉你丈夫你醒了
I'lI go let your husband know you're awake.
他一定会很开心的
He'll be so happy to hear.
韦恩也来了
Wayne's here?
我们好不容易才确认你身份
It took us a beat to identify you.
你真幸运
You're very lucky.
他几乎对你寸步不离
He's barely left your side.
听起来像是我家韦恩
That sounds like my Wayne.
是啊 人也很帅气
Yeah. Easy on the eyes, too.
我帮你把他叫来 亲爱的
I'|| go fetch him for you, hon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
纳丁
Nadine.
我们都担心死你了
You had us worried sick.
有我在
I got you.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表