剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
众所周知 老虎会设陷阱
The tiger has been known to set traps
来诱捕她的追捕者
to ensnare her pursuers.
于是 就有了一句俗语
Thus, the popular colloquialism
不要猎杀老虎
"Do not hunt the tiger
除非你想被老虎抓住
unless you want the tiger catching you. "
什么钱
What's money?
钱吗 亲爱的,
Money? That...Oh, hon,
我现在没有时间细讲
I don't have time to go into the whole
我带你去洗手间 好吗
Let's get you to the bathroom, yeah?
我刚去过了
Oh, I just went.
已经拉过便便了
Poop came out.
没事的 宝贝
That's good, hon.
我们还是去一下好吗
We're gonna go, though, yeah?
好
Yeah.
等等 我的脚麻了
Uh, hold on, my foot's unconscious.
没事的
It's okay.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
来吧
Come on.
护士说我们很有钱
The nurse told me that we're rich,
我说我不知道那是什么意思
and IsaidIdidn't know what that was.
怎么了
What?
待在这里 好吗
Stay here, okay?
然后 你看到
Then, you see
这把锁吗
...this lock?
是的
Yeah.
等我走了 你就锁上
Turn it when I'm gone
等我说可以了再打开
and don't come out until I say.
我爱你们三个
I love you three.
锁上门 宝贝
Lock the door, baby.
就是这间
It's this one.
待在这里
Stay here.
纳丁
Oh, Nadine.
什么 -他是说
What? - Dorothy,
多萝西 不好意思
he means. Sorry.
我 我正 我正要
I'm- - No. I have, I have- -
里昂夫人 没事了 我们是来帮你的
M- Mrs. Lyon, it's okay. We- We're here to help you, okay?
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
我看你需要 -不
I think you do. No.
我们先找个房♥间
Let- Let's just- - We'll find a room
我们慢慢聊聊
and we can talk.
多萝西
Dorothy?
里昂夫人
Mrs. Lyon?
不行 我得离开这里
I can't. I, uh, have to be somewhere.
你能给我一张名片吗
Do you got a card I could have?
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你怎么没杲在车里
You were supposed to wait in the truck.
联邦调查局的来了
FBI is here.
看看他们在跟谁说话
Look who they're talking to.
没关系 我们抓到她丈夫了
Doesn't matter. We got her husband.
我们把他麻醉了
Had to tenderize him.
瞧这傻♥逼♥样
What an asshole.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我是华金探员 这是我搭档
I'm Agent Joaquin. This is my, this is my partner,
迈耶探员 给你名片 -你好
Agent Meyer. Here you go. - Hey, there.
我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you.
你可以 我们只想谈谈
Can you- - We just, we just want to talk.
好吧 咱们找个房♥间吧
AII right? Let's find a room. -
好 一个安静的房♥间 -你没事了 不要担心
Yeah, a quiet room. - You're okay, you're okay.
我们是来帮你的 好吧 -没关系
We're here to help you. Okay? - It's okay.
你问下 你丈夫还好吗 -还好
I meant to ask, is your, is your husband okay? - Yeah.
我们路过你家房♥子了 火势一定很大
We went by the house. That must've been some fire.
只有虎鲨
Only the tiger shark
比老虎更可怕
is a more dangerous foe.
当然 虎鲨
Though, of course, the tiger shark,
或是其他任何鲨
or any kind of shark, really,
在医院这种环境下 都会窒息而亡
would suffocate in a hospital setting.
我 我会很快的
I'll just...I'll be quick.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
她看上去如释重负
She looks relieved.
不会再跑了
No more running.
讲真 她能坚持到这一步我真佩服
Honestly, I don't know how she made it this far.
你有见过一女的吗
Have you seen a woman,
浅棕色头发 身高一米六
like, light brown hair, maybe five- two
身穿护士服
wearing nurse's scrubs?
她超凶
She's a biter.
没见过 爱莫能助
No. I can't help you.
好的 -等等 她叫什么名字
Okay. - Wait. What's her name?
里昂太太
Mrs. Lyon?
多萝西
Dorothy?
不会再跑了
No more running?
该死
Well, shit.
里昂太太
Mrs. Lyon.
你能再给我解释下
If I could just understand better
为什么要把她关起来吗
why you had her committed.
你欠了债
You're a debtor.
什么 -我查过了
What? - I looked it up.
192000美元
$192, 000.
这是你的房♥贷
Spread between your mortgage,
车贷 学生贷款
car loans, your student loans,
医疗费用
medical bills,
信♥用♥卡♥账单的总和
credit cards.
你欠得真够全的
Hell, you've got it all.
这不是
Th- That's not
我不觉得
I don't think...
这与此事相关
relevant to this.
别难过
Don't feel bad.
你并不孤单
You're not alone.
90%多的美国成年人都背着债务
Over 90%of American adults are debtors.
财政陷入赤字 入不敷出
In the red, living beyond their means.
甚至影响到了他们下一代
Kids waiting in the wings.
我不是
I- I'm not
我不是你说的那样
I'm not that what you said.
但你也看到了 对吧
You see it, right?
你现在是笼中鸟
The cage you're in.
我看到了
I see it.
你欠的第一笔债是什么
What came first?
学生贷款吧
Student loan?
我猜猜
Mm. Let me guess.
你父母把你送进了一所
Your parents sent you to a private school
他们供不起的私立大学
they can't afford,
于是申请了贷款 让你签字
took out a loan, made you sign.
但我顺利完成了学业
I put myself through school,
打两份工
working two jobs.
你不是有贷款吗
Mm, you got a loan.
大二时学费上涨了
Tuition went up sophomore year.
所以没人骗你
So, nobody tricked you into debt,
或逼你负债
or- or forced you into it.
你是心甘情愿负债的
You went willingly.
动物园的动物至少还会抗争一下
At least the animals in the zoo fight.
我不是动物
I'm not an animal.
但你已经在动物园里了 你们所有人
But you're in the zoo. All of you.
每个月
And every month,
利率都会上升
the interest rate goes up,
滞纳金也会上涨
the fees and fines.
你晚上帮孩子掖好被窝 却不告诉他们
You tuck your kids in at night, never telling them
他们也成了笼中鸟
that they're- they're in the cage, too,
因为当你死后
because, when you die,
你的债务就会转到他们身上
your debts become theirs.
所以
So,
你给我记住
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表