剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
是我就会当场剥了他们的皮
I'd have skinned em where they stood.
哪有
Please.
不过是我闹脾气而已
More like Mama had a tantrum
被大家传得太夸张了
and it all got blowed out of proportion.
像滚雪球一样谣言捂不住了
Honestly, like a snowball rolling downhill.
你要么是个大疯批
Well, either you got a screw loose,
要么是有人来找你寻仇
or somebody came for you and you got away...
你逃脱之后在圆谎
and now you're lying about it.
妈妈
Mom.
我不是你妈妈
I'm not your mom.
你只是我儿媳妇 我孙女的母亲
You're married to my son, mother to my granddaughter.
我想要一个正经学历的女孩子
I wanted a girl with papers,
但我家韦恩总喜欢大屁♥股♥的时髦女
but my Wayne always liked a sassy thing
所以你才有机会
with a tight caboose, so here you are.
你没经历过这种时刻吗
Haven't you ever had one of those days?
所以 就算我是个疯批又怎样
So what if I do got a screw loose?
一时承受不住压力之类的
Stress and the like.
我坚守了自己的承诺
I'm holding up my end of the deal.
我们是夫妻
We're man and wife,
他和我
him and me,
他爱我
and he loves me.
这个我们有办法改变
There are ways we could change that.
改变这神圣的联结
The holy bond.
撤销信托
Revocation of the trust.
把你俩从遗嘱中剔除
And cut you both out of the will,
看看你的承诺会不会动摇
see if that moves the marker.
你在说什么呢
What are you saying?
我是说我不相信你
I'm saying I don't trust you.
你这人有鬼
You're up to something.
我不会让你拖我儿子下水的
And I won't have you dragging my son down.
所以
So...
你最好找个借口
best you make excuses,
回到你们相遇之前的地方去
you go back to wherever it is you were before you met.
如果你主动放弃 我甚至可以
If you go easy, I could even see my way to.
给你一笔钱 让你重新开始
staking you for the first...two years.
听着 婊♥子♥
Listen, bitch.
我经历了千难险阻 才爬到今天的位置
I've climbed through six kinds of hell to get where I am.
绝不会让一个常春藤名校的贵族因为
And no Ivy League royal wannabe is gonna run me off
不喜欢我的作派 就把我赶走
just because she doesn't like the way I smell.
你要是敢惹我
If you want to tussle with me...
这辈子都别想安稳睡觉
you better sleep with both eyes open.
因为抢我东西的人必须死
Because nobody takes what's mine and lives.
总之
Anyhoo.
谢谢你过来
thanks for stopping by.
周日一起晚餐吗
Dinner Sunday?
我会带蓝纹沙拉过去
I'lI bring my blue salad.
杰罗姆
Jerome.
我们走
We're leaving.
见到你总是很高兴 亲爱的
Always nice to see you, dear.
平常吃饭时记得补铁
Maybe think about getting some iron into your diet.
你看起来面如死尸
You look like a corpse.
妈吗
Mom?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
什么
What?
你不是刚吃过冰雪皇后吗
You just had DQ.
那个不抗饿
It didn't take.
哦 你下面怎么了
Oh. What's going on down there?
有点不舒服
wedgie
这样吧
Tell you what.
我们做道蔬菜什锦怎么样
How about we make a vegetable medley
配上你喜欢的胡萝卜条和甜椒
with carrot sticks and the bell peppers you like?
然后你来帮妈妈做些手工
And then you can help Mom do some kind of craft project.
什么样的手工
What kind of craft project?
你得下楼看了才知道
You're gonna have to go downstairs to find out.
来吧
Come on.
啊 再见
Ah! Bye- bye.
做得很好
Nice done.
太棒了
Awesome.
哦你一生中
Ooh. - ♪ Did you ever have ♪
经历过这种感觉吗
♪That feeling in your life ♪
有人在看着你
♪ That someone was watching you? ♪
无缘无故地注视你 没错
♪He don't have no reason, that's right ♪
就是站在那里看着你
♪But still he's there watching you ♪
有人躲在门外
♪ Someone is waiting just outside the door ♪
想把你带走
♪ To take you away ♪
他的目的昭然若揭
♪Everybody knows just what he's there for ♪
他想把你带走
♪To take you away ♪
准备好了吗 -好了
You ready? - Yeah.
但你应该担心的
♪But who wasn't there ♪
是不在门外的人
♪ That you should look out for? ♪
你该担心的 是不在门外的人
Whoa. - ♪Who wasn't there that you should look out for?
回到房♥内 关上你的门
♪ Get back inside your wall and shut the door ♪
回到房♥内 关上你的门
♪ Get back inside your wall and shut the ♪
门
♪ Door...♪
手千万不要碰铁链 好吗
Keep your hands off the ball chain, huh?
妈妈不想你像虫子一样被砸烂
Mama doesn't want you getting smooshed like a bug
接下来可以安排我房♥间吗
Can we do my room next?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我们走吧
Let's go.
看谁先到
Race you.
我们冬季还有七折优♥惠♥
Don't forget our special 30%off winter deal on...
超划算 巨划算
Great deal, heck of a deal.
对 我已经收到车辆识别码了
Oh, sure, yeah, I got those VIN numbers right here.
菲尔 我回头再打给你哈
Actually, Phil, I'll have to call you back.
好吧
All right.
终于懂了那辆保时捷好在哪儿了吧
Finally saw the light on that Porsche, did you?
你干什么呢 呃
What are you, uh...?
你在 -我有些事要跟你聊聊 韦恩
What are you...? - I got some business to discuss, Wayne.
他在吗
Is he on?
妈妈
Mom?
咱们有麻烦了 孩子 需要你的帮助
Got a problem here, kid. Need your help with it.
当然 没问题
Of course, yeah.
又是那个园林设计师吗
Is it that landscaper again?
不是园林设计师 傻帽儿
No, it's not the landscaper, moron.
是你老婆
It's your wife.
等等 这
Now hold on. That's, uh
这一整个绑♥架♥大反转
This whole kidnapping that ain't a kidnapping thing,
实在有点可疑
well, there's something fishy about that.
疑点太多了
Full low tide, if you ask me.
密集恐惧症了都
Like the dog's breath.
这个我们讨论过了
Now, we talked about this, uh.
她那天只是心情不好
She had a bad day.
儿子
Son.
我跟警♥察♥谈过了
I talked to the police.
他们有你老婆被绑♥架♥的确凿证据
They got hard evidence your wife was abducted.
更别提
Not to mention,
我刚听说他们在北达科他州
I just learned they think they got one of the guys
发现了一名已故嫌疑人
on a slab over in North Dakota.
摔碎了头骨 躺在加油站的卫生间
Broke his skull in the commode of a filling station.
天呐 -现场警官说
G- Geez. - Yeah, officer on the scene said
那名女性的特征与多特匹配
there was a female present who matches Dot.
别精虫上脑了 孩子
Get your head out of your ass, kid.
你的太太在演戏呢
She's making a play here, your missus.
也许和绑匪串通一气
In cahoots with the kidnappers maybe,
或者只是在借机搞事情
or maybe just seizing the opportunity.
在搞什么我不知道 原因也不明
I'm not sure what or why.
但不管他们搞什么
But any way you tell the story,
最后我都得写张支票
it ends with me writing a check.
得了吧 妈 不是什么事都跟钱有关
Oh, come on now, Ma, n- not everything's about money.
抽他
Slap him.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表