剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
just know that, when you
你面前坐着的
talk to me, you're talking
是动物园管♥理♥员♥
to the zookeeper.
不是什么旅鼠或狐猴
Not some lemming or lemur
里昂太太
Mrs. Lyon.
是 我听到了
Yes, I heard you.
我那个疑似有
My psychotic
杀人倾向的精神病儿媳
possibly homicidal daughter- in- law
从戒备森严的精神病院逃出来了
escaped a locked psychiatric ward.
我想知道的是 你会去找她吗
And what I want to know is, are you gonna look for her,
还是要坐在全州唯一一座你明知
or are you gonna sit drinking coffee in the one house
她不在的房♥子里喝咖啡
in the state where I know that girl ain't at?
拉森 你在吗 -收到
Larson, are you there? Copy.
拉尔森在 收到
Larson here. Copy.
嗨
Hi.
妈妈
Mommy?
见到你太开心了
I'm so happy to see you.
他们说你病了 我看起来像生病了吗
They said you were sick. - Do I look sick?
你看起来很累
You look tired.
放心 关键时刻我很能打
Well, I'm right as rain where it matters, so- -
妈妈 -你说
Mama? - Yeah?
罗伊治安官是谁
Who's Sheriff Roy?
你从哪儿听到这个名字的
Where did you hear that name?
他来过奶奶家
He was here at Grandma's,
他让我向你问好
He said to say hi.
他谁都不是
He's no one.
只是妈妈以前一个熟人
Just someone Mommy used to know.
我们走吧
Let's go.
来 快跟我来
Come on, come on.
请出示身份证
ID, please.
可我正要离开
But I'm leaving.
请出示身份证 -别挡我道
ID, please. - Get out of my way.
长官 我有令在身
Sir, I have my orders.
任何进出人员 都必须出示身份证
Nobody comes or goes without showing ID.
是我雇的你 你的工资支票是我签的
I hired you. I sign your paychecks.
我是你老板
That's who I am.
我表示感谢 先生
I appreciate that, sir.
但还请出示证件
I insist. ID, please.
谢谢你 格雷夫斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Graves.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
别再他妈这么搞我明白吗
Don't do this to me again. Do you understand?
你看到斯科特了吗 -什么
Have you seen Scotty? - What?
斯科特 她刚还在这儿
Scotty. She was just here.
我找不到她了
I can't find her.
你赶快去把里昂夫人的孙女找到吧
Well, I guess you'd better find Mrs. Lyon's granddaughter.
玩具盒 发现失踪
Toy box. 10- 65.
收到失踪报告 马上与你汇合
Copy that, 10- 65. Moving your direction.
拜托
Come on.
该死
Shit.
我煮了咖啡
I made coffee.
想来点吗
You want some?
好主意
Why not?
看来我一时半会儿也睡不了
Looks like I'll be up for a while.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, hon.
一半的警力都在找你 你没事吧
We got half the force looking for you. You okay?
我们晚餐吃了早餐那一套
We had breakfast for dinner.
她喜欢这样
She loves that.
谁不喜欢呢
Who doesn't?
我往里面加了点肉桂和蜂蜜
I added cinnamon and a little honey.
还能这么操作 好喝
Didn't know you could do that. Hmm.
你有什么她能看的动画片吗
You got some cartoons she could watch?
我家有线电视上周就停了
Uh, they turned off the cable last week...
不过客厅里还有张
...but I think there's a Little MermaidDVD
《小美人鱼》的光碟
somewhere in the living room. Mm.
你觉得如何
How about that? Hmm?
《小美人鱼》听上去还不错吧
How does that sound? Little Mermaid.
玛丽苏剧好无聊
Princesses are dumb. -
乞丐就别挑肥拣瘦了
But beggars can't be choosers.
遥控器在桌子上 -去吧
Remote's on the table. - Go on.
我在想 放眼世界史
I'm trying to think of who, in the history of the world,
还有谁经历过与你一样勇敢的一周
has had a week like the one you just had.
估计阿米莉亚·埃尔哈特能有一拼
Amelia Earhart, maybe.
才过了一周吗
It's only been a week?
差不多吧
Give or take.
你面相很和善
You got a nice face.
你知道吗
You know that?
眼里透着善良
Kind, in the eyes.
必要的时候 我也可以很凶狠的
Oh, I can be scary when I need to.
问我老公就知道了 -嗯
Just ask my husband. - Hmm.
就是车♥库♥里那个人吗
Is that him in the garage?
他在里面干什么啊 都待了好几个小时了
What's he doing in there? It's been hours.
是啊 九号♥杆 八号♥杆 七号♥杆
Yeah. The nine iron, the eight iron, the seven iron.
想听推杆的事 那就有的讲了
Don't get me started on the putter.
他是个高尔夫球手
Ah. He's a golfer.
你有没有做过这样的梦 在你醒来的一刻
You ever have a dream where you, you wake up one day
意识到自己的天赋永远吃不了这碗饭
and you realize you're just not tall enough to reach it?
他只是还没醒呢
Well, he ain't woke up yet.
他总觉得是装备的问题“需要更好的装备”
Keeps thinking it's the gear. "Maybe with better gear. "
所以 每个月的信♥用♥卡♥账单
So, every month when I open the credit card bills,
就像滚雪球一样
they just keep getting bigger and bigger.
我得把斯科特留在这儿几天
I need to leave Scotty here for a few days.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
两天 最多三天吧
Two. Three, maybe, tops? -
我要去办点事
I got to do something.
我不
I don't
她在洛林那边不安全
She's not safe at Lorraine's.
谁会害她呢
Safe from what?
我这里的入住费用是
Price of admission.
你告诉我真♥相♥
You tell me the truth,
我看看是否能帮忙
and I'll see if I can help you out.
好吧
Okay.
前几天 有几个人找上了我
Some fellas came for me the other day,
他们万圣节也来过
and again on Halloween.
是谁
Who?
我丈夫
My husband.
第一任丈夫
The first one.
韦恩
Before Wayne.
我当时才17岁
I was 17.
他们收留我时 我才15岁
15 when they took me in.
那就是完全不同的故事了
That's a whole other story.
继续说
Keep going.
在一切顺风顺水时 他们是不会打你的
They never hit you when it's going their way, you know?
只有当他们感觉软弱
It's when they're weak,
需要假装坚强
and just pretending to be strong.
需要霸凌弱小来感受自己强大的时候才会
When they need something small to climb on to feel big.
他们 你说的是”他们”
"They"? You said"they. "
你就让我
Can I just
让我把她留在这儿吧
Can I leave her here or what?
多萝西
Dorothy
你是个通缉犯
You're a wanted fugitive.
你女儿是失踪人口 疑似绑♥架♥
Your daughter is a missing person, presumed kidnapped,
而我是一名执法警♥察♥ 我
and I'm an officer of the law. I
所以你不同意吗
So that's a no? -
宝贝 我又向右偏了
Babe, I'm slicing right again.
都怪沃尔特卖♥♥我的那些破球杆
It's those goddamn clubs that Walter sold me.
我打算明早退回去
I'm gonna take them back in the morning,
看看能不能换成五星级的史诗加大杆
see if he'll exchange them for the Epic MAX Star five,
但做好被他狠宰一笔的准备吧
but we need to be prepared for him to bone me.
宝贝 厨房♥里坐着位女士
Babe, there's a lady in our kitchen.
当然
There sure is.
这是我朋友爱丽丝 我们是在圣卢克教堂
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表