剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
比现在更好的生活
♪A lot better than I think I am ♪
我想这就是他们这么叫我的原因吧
♪I guess that's why they call me ♪
他们叫我劳碌命
♪They call me the workin' man ♪
他们叫我劳碌命
♪They call me the workin' man ♪
我想这就是我吧
♪ I guess that's what I am ♪
他们叫我劳碌命
♪They call me the workin' man ♪
我想这就是我吧
♪I guess that's what I am. ♪
你到底能行吗 哥们
You gonna make it there, sunshine?
那王八蛋抢先了我一步
Fucker got the drop on me.
她叫什么来着
Tell me her name again?
现在叫多萝西·里昂
Uh, goes by Dorothy Lyon now.
住在双子城外的一个郊区
Lives in a suburb outside the Twin Cities.
你说她结婚了
Married, you said?
10年了
Going on ten years.
丈夫有家汽车经销店 好像是卖♥♥
Husband owns a car dealership, some kind of
什么韩国车
uh, Korean model.
韩国人还生产汽车呢
Koreans make cars?
是吧
I guess.
总之 她有个女儿
Anyway, she's got a daughter
叫斯科特 9岁吧
named Scotty. She's about nine.
罗伊 联调局的来了
Roy, we got FBI here.
让他们过来吧
Let's send em up.
你想让我
What do you want me to...?
不用你管了
Ah, don't worry about it.
工作不易哈
Hard day at the office.
就像牌子上说的 他就是艰难时期的硬汉
Like the sign says, he's a hard man for hard times.
他指的就是我
And by"he"I mean me.
探员贾女王啊
Agent"Ja- Queen. "
华金
It's Joaquin.
这位是梅耶探员
This is Agent Meyer.
我们是法戈分部的新晋探员
We're new in the Fargo office.
我们就是想过来看看
We thought we d come by,
看你为什么不执行我们的法律
see why you aren't enforcing any of our laws.
什么法律
What laws?
枪♥支♥法 毒品法
Oh, you know, gun laws, drug laws.
美国政♥府♥通过和批准的
Any of the half- dozen other American laws
其它几项法律中的任何一项
passed and ratified by the United States government
你似乎都不认可
that you don't seem to recognize.
贾女王探员 我想你会发现
Well, Agent Ja- Queen, I think you'll find
在上帝的这片绿色土地上
that there is no one on God's green earth
没有人比罗伊·迪尔曼
who is a greater enforcer of the laws of this land
更适合做个执法者了
than Roy Tillman.
接下来你是要说但是了吗
Why do I feel like there's a"but"here?
但是
But
你们需要知道的是 我就是这片土地上的法律
what you need to know is that I amthe law of the land.
由该县居民选出
Elected by the residents of this county
负责解释和执行
to interpret and enforce the Constitution
全能的上帝赋予我们的宪法
given unto us by Almighty God.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
阿门
Amen.
我在这片听到不少人提起这词儿
You know, I hear that word a lot out here.
我有点好奇
I'm curious.
你觉得这词儿是什么意思
what you think it means.
探员 如果你不知道自♥由♥是什么意思
Agent, if you don't know what freedom is,
我觉得就算我大声说出来
I don't think me saying the words out loud
你也不会理解
is gonna teach you.
你干活去吧
Why don't you go and do your chores?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
你要浴巾吗还是
Do you want a towel, or...?
我泡着澡跟你们讨论问题
Does my discussing matters of state
是让你们不爽了吗
in moist repose bother you?
天
Jesus.
现在好了 你们到底想谈什么
Now, what is it you wanted to discuss?
我说过了 我们是新来的
Well, like I said, we're new in town.
所以就过来以同僚的身份聊聊
We thought we'd come open a collegial dialogue.
也许让你知道一下 我们要开始调查
Maybe let you know we're looking into the practices
你们办公室的日常事务 -一些非传统的行为
of your office. - Very unorthodox practices.
有些甚至可能是违法的
Possibly illegal.
谁来判定我是不是违法
Illegal according to who?
你们俩刚才可能没认真听
Maybe you weren't paying attention,
但我就是这里的法
butIam the law around here.
这话你说过了
So you said.
只能由州长或者我的选民决定是否免职
Removable only by the governor or my constituents,
可他们都爱我
who love me, by the way,
因为我想说什么就说什么 爱干什么就干什么
because I say what I want and I do as I please.
而且我知道对与错之间的区别
And I know the difference between right and wrong.
你说的是合法和违法之间吧
Don't you mean legal and illegal?
这个嘛
Well
你们知道吗 在北达科他
did you know that in North Dakota it is illegal
慈善团体一年举办两场以上的
for a charitable group to hold
扑克比赛是违法的
more than two poker games a year?
同样在自家后院的沙箱里
And similarly, it is illegal
养麋鹿也是违法的
to keep an elk in a sandbox in your own backyard.
我敢说你们肯定不知道
I shit you not.
如果你拥有一家小酒馆
Now, if you were to own a tavern
同时供应啤酒和椒盐卷饼
and serve beer and pretzels at the same time,
我就可以逮捕你
I could arrest you.
而在韦弗利
And in Waverly
法律不允许马睡在浴缸里
the law forbids horses from sleeping in bathtubs.
你们现在明白这里的法律是怎么回事了吗
You beginning to get the drift here?
我是美国宪法下的一名治安官
I'm a sheriff of the American Constitution.
受责任 血缘和传统的约束
Bound by duty, blood, and tradition
执行正确的 起诉错误的
to enforce what is right and to prosecute what is wrong.
至于法律 我的朋友们
And the law, my friends
跟这一毛线关系都没有
...has very little to do with it.
所以 贾女王 贾女王太太
So, Ja- Queen, Mrs. Ja- Queen,
我要失陪了
if you'll excuse me,
我还要去伸张正义呢
I have some justice to administer.
慢走不送
You can see yourself out.
下次我们多买♥♥一个暴风雪
What do you say next time we get an extra Blizzard
然后把口朝下 看看多久冰淇淋
and hold it upside down to see how long it takes
会从里面流出来 好不
for the stuffing to come out, huh?
好 -好吧
Yeah. - Yeah.
你的茶可真不怎么地
Your tea selection is atrocious.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
嘿 奶奶
Hey, Nana.
你是涂口红了吗
Are you wearing lipstick?
是番茄酱 我们吃波浪薯条来着
That's ketchup. We had curly fries.
我刚问过了 你怎么进来的
Like I said, how come you're in my home?
当然是有钥匙了啊
Of course I have a key.
这是我儿子的家
It's my son's house.
不过还是要说声抱歉 如果吓到你了的话
Still, sorry if- if we startled you.
毕竟一周有人两次闯入你家
Imagine intruders breaking into your house
还是挺吓人的哈
twice in one week.
等会
Oh, wait.
好像是没这回事哈
That didn't happen.
你想要什么
What do you want?
杰罗姆 你能送我孙女去她房♥间吗
Jerome, could you see my granddaughter to her room?
也许她想给你看看她的娃娃们
Maybe she wants to show you her dolls.
我没有娃娃 奶奶 我喜欢忍♥者
I don't have dolls, Nana. I like ninjas.
是猫的名字吗
Is that some kind of cat?
奶奶好傻
You're silly.
走吧 年轻的天行者
Come on, young Skywalker.
我让你看看真正的武士之战是什么样的
I'lI show you how a true samurai fights, hmm?
看来对你来说是祸不单行啊
Well, I guess with you when it rains it pours.
那个
That
我是说 这事说来真是挺可笑的
I mean, this is all just a bunch of silliness.
是实话 我也没想到事情搞得这么大
Honestly, I'm embarrassed by all the fuss.
我听说有非法闯入的迹象
Signs of a break- in, I'm told.
还有你反击的证据 真厉害
Evidence you fought back, which good for you.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表