剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
不能发生在我眼皮底下
"Not on my watch"?
谁会有这样带银星的信纸啊
And what's with the silver star?
意味着交易取消了
Means the deal's off.
多谢多萝西丈夫
Thanks to Dorothy's husband.
韦恩 -不
Wayne? - No.
傻帽
Idiot.
第一任丈夫 那个治安官
The first husband. The sheriff.
我没让他如意 所以
I didn't give him what he wanted, so
他就回敬我一局
this is tit for that.
瞧瞧谁起来了
Look who's up and around.
天 现在不行
Oh, not now.
哦 里昂夫人
Oh, Mrs. Lyon.
你好啊 击球手
Hey there, slugger.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很迷糊 -我不是说
Confused. - I thought
让你送他回宅邸吗 -是的 女士
you were taking him to the house. - Yes, ma'am,
但他想见你
but he wanted to see you.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我自己的家
My home.
很抱歉
Sorry.
你老婆把房♥子烧了
Your wife burned the house down.
我告诉他了 但他坚持要见她
I told him, but he keeps asking for her.
里昂太太
Mrs. Lyon.
另一个里昂太太
The other.
她
She.
她要出城几天
she went out of town for a few days.
去旅游了
Sightseeing.
把斯科特也带走了
And took Scotty with her.
医生说你要多休息
They said you're supposed to rest.
所以 杰罗姆会送你回家
So, Jerome's gonna take you home.
我们收拾出了你的旧房♥间 都帮你安顿好了
We made up your old room, we got out all your stuffies.
我一会儿就回家 带你参观一下
I'll be home later, and we can visit.
主厨在做红酒烩牛肉
Chef's making boeuf bourguignon
加了你爱吃小洋葱
with those- those little onions you like.
妈妈 我 我
M...M- Mom, I wa...I w...
找出薇薇安在哪儿
Get Vivian's cell phone number,
用尽一切手段
I don't care how.
然后给我的保时捷加满油
And then gas up the Porsche.
要去哪里
Where am I going?
窃取选举
To steal an election.
瞧瞧哈
Look at you.
这套设备真不错
This is a nice kit.
不错就对了
Well, it ought to be.
IAD 价格还不菲呢
Cost enough.
这是他最后一个梦
AD Yeah, that was his last dream,
白日梦先生
AD Mr. Pie in the Sky.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
超级无聊
Super boring.
拉尔斯呢
Where's Lars?
他走了
He left
去理疗了好像
EAD Physical therapy or something.
但他都走了一小时了
But that was, like, an hour ago.
你带晚饭回家了吗
Did you bring dinner?
你上一次吃饭都吃了什么
What was the last thing you ate?
吃了几块饼干
I had some crackers before.
那还是午餐了
Like, at lunch.
好吧
Okay, then.
我去拿你的东西
Let's get your stuff.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你奶奶家
To Grandma's.
别担心 你在这儿会很安全的
Yeah, you'll be safe here.
好吧
All right,
让他们尝尝我们的厉害 小子们
let them have it, boys.
不 我是美国人
Nein! Ich bin ein Amrikaner.
他们不是 开火
No, they're not! Firel
瞧我找到谁了
Look who I found.
进去吧
Go ahead.
爸爸
Daddy!
斯科特
Scotty.
我爱你 -我好想你
I love you. - I missed you so much.
哦 斯科特
Oh, Scotty.
你猜怎么着 我昨天
Guess what, yesterday I got...
对
Yeah.
你的手看上去好多了
Your hand looks better.
怎么 她妈妈是让她
What, did her mother have her
去超♥市♥门口揽客了吗
turning tricks outside the Save Mart?
抱歉
I'm sorry?
别这样 一个女人不该为
Don't do that. Women who apologize
不是自己的错误而道歉
for things that aren't their fault
还不如直接把受气包纹在脑门上
might as well have "welcome mat" written on their faces.
说的也是
Now you tell me.
这是什么
What's that?
你儿媳的过去
That's the history of your daughter- in- law,
里面充满了拳打脚踢和家暴虐待
written in punches and chokeholds.
我不需要看这个
Well, I'm sure I don't need to see that.
这些自称受害者的人
People who claim to be victims
就是这个国家走向衰败的原因
are the downfall of this country.
里昂夫人 你这辈子真有
Mrs. Lyon, have you ever in your life
听过你儿媳自称过
heard your daughter- in- law say
什么受害者吗
that she was a victim? Of anything?
你也许不喜欢 但有时候
You may not like it, but sometimes
犯罪就是会发生在某些人身上
crimes are committed against people.
他们成了受害者 这不是他们的错
They're victimized. And it's not their fault.
我早劝他不要娶她
I told him not to marry her.
就是一堆烦人的烂摊子
This whole sordid mess.
你是说 如果一个女人
You're saying if a woman is abused
因不堪家暴逃走
and she manages to escape,
就该躲进深山老林 离群索居
she should move to the woods, live in a tree,
再也不应该拥有正常生活吗
free from the burdens of basic human contact?
她不配有重新开始的机会吗
God forbid she gets a fresh start,
好人能抚慰被坏人伤害的心
a good man to wash out the taste of the bad.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone.
去你的吧
Tough shit.
我们有些人辛苦工作一天 回到空荡荡的家中
Some of us work for a living and go home to empty houses
或是本该空着的家中 却塞满了
or- or houses that should be empty but are instead filled
巨婴老公穿过的脏内♥裤♥
with the dirty underpants of our man- child spouses.
你的问题在于 你觉得自己有钱的原因
Your problem is you think that you're rich
是你比我优秀
cause you're better than me.
拜托
Oh, please.
我们是一样的
We're the same.
日出日落 我们都会在世上留下印记
Up before dawn, making our mark on the world.
但你知道你跟谁是同步的吗
But you know who you're really in sync with? - Hm?
多萝西
Dorothy.
没错
Yeah.
我知道你不想看
I know you don't want to see it,
那我来告诉你我看到了什么
but let me tell you what I see.
我看到一个女人智胜两个绑匪
I see a woman who outsmarted two kidnappers,
两个绑匪一伤一亡
killed one of them and nearly killed the other
而且还在绑匪再次找上门时
and who probably saved your son and granddaughter's lives
救了你儿子和孙女的命
when they came at her again at the house.
我看到一个无论如何决不放弃的女人
I see a woman who doesn't quit, no matter what.
一个不会沉默的女人
Who won't be silenced.
她跟你不一样
And, unlike you,
从不抱怨
who never complains.
即便被自己的婆婆
Even when her mother- in- law has her committed
送去精神病院
to a mental hospital.
所以我把她档案带给你
So I brought you her file
给你这个混♥蛋♥长长见识
so at least you could be an educated asshole.
来为我工作吧
Come work for me.
什么
What?
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表