剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
这是一个真实的故事
This is a true story.
你儿子发生了严重的触电事故
Your son had a serious electrical event.
可能会有些
He's had some...
神经系统并发症
neurological complications.
我们想让他再留院观察几天 做些检查
We'd like to keep him here for a few days, run some tests.
我想和我丈夫
I want a moment alone
单独呆一会儿
with my husband.
为什么 这样你们就能把谎撒圆了是吗
Why, so you can get your stories straight?
出去
Get out.
片中所描述的事件发生在2019年明尼苏达州
The following events took place in Minnesota in 2019.
听着 婊♥子♥
Listen, bitch.
我历尽千辛万苦才走到今天
I've climbed through six kinds of hell to get where I am,
你这种常春藤名校的富家女
and no Ivy League royal wannabe
就因为不喜欢我的味道就要整我
is gonna run me off just because
这种事你想也别想
she doesn't like the way I smell.
应幸存者要求 片中均为化名
At the request of the survivors, the names have been changed.
那多萝西如何
What about Dorothy?
她是只披着羊皮的狼
She's a wolf in sheep's clothing,
我们暂时还是盯紧她
that one. We keep her close for now.
出于对死者的尊重 片中所述均属事实
exactly as it occurred.
老虎 拼写为T I G E R
The tiger, spelled T- I- G- E- R
老虎是地球上最凶猛的猎食者之一
is one of the fiercest hunters on Earth.
准备好了吗
It's in place?
关于我们之前讨论的是 -是的
What we discussed? - It is.
但我必须重申
But I feel I must reiterate- -
是的 是的 昨晚你说的够多了
Yes, yes, you went on at length last night.
没完没了的说教
It's funny how one's tireless moralizing
真的让人很疲惫
can become so tiring.
你拿到授权书了 是吗
You have power of attorney, don't you?
在她和她丈夫丧失行为能力的情况下
In cases where both she and her husband are incapacitated.
好了 这就够了
Well, there you go.
老虎生性狡猾
Known for its cunning
也具有战术思维
and strategic mind,
老虎走投无路时
the tiger is most dangerous
才最凶猛
when cornered.
多萝西
Dorothy.
多萝西
Dorothy.
现在几点了
What time is it?
刚过11点
Just past 11: 00.
这些人
These men
想和你谈谈
would like to talk to you.
什么事
What?
放松 多萝西
Relax, Dorothy.
我们只想和你谈谈
We just want to talk to you.
这是为了你好 多萝西
It's for your own good, Dorothy.
只是为了保护你
It's for your protection.
我们非常担心
We're very concerned
不
No!
最近几天 出了很多烦心事 还有
The last few days, with all the upset, and
里昂夫人 洛林
Mrs. Lyon, Lorraine
骗子 -不
Liars. No.
不
No!
我没答应这种事
I don't agree to this.
她和我都觉得
she feels- - and I agree- -
你得了某种
you've been having some kind
精神病
of psychotic
好吧 也许这个词太不尊重了
Oh, okay, well, maybe that's too strong a word.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
我们担心你会给自己或者他人
We're worried that you've become a danger
带来危险
to yourself or others.
你才很危险
You're the danger.
你居然是我的律师
My lawyer?
简直狗屁倒灶
My A- S- S.
你们敢碰我
If you take me,
我就挖出你们的眼睛 掰断你们的手指
I'm gonna try and blind you boys, break your fingers,
咬掉你们的鼻子
bite off both your noses.
多萝西
Dorothy.
也许你们听过这个故事
Ah- ah. Maybe you heard the story
上一次两个坏人来抓我
where I burned a fella alive,
我把一个人活活烧死了
chopped the other one's ear off
把割了另一个人的耳朵
when they came for me.
这个故事的真假先不论
I'm not saying that's true
但如果你们违背我的意愿强迫我
...but if you try to force me against my will...
那你们就会知道了
...you're gonna find out.
我警告过你们了
I told you.
该死
Shoot.
完事了
It's done.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我们到了 你第二个家
Well, here we go. Home away from home.
我现在感觉好多了 -那挺好
I'm feeling much better now. Oh, good.
我是认真的
=I mean it. Oh, well, uh
真挺好
good. -
我只是在想
I just think,
你费这么大的劲
to go to all this trouble,
这么小题大做
so much fuss,
我要的只是泡个澡
when all I need is a bath
你知道的 享受沐浴时刻
and, you know, Calgon, take me away.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
你是个大忙人
And you're so busy.
我不想耽误你时间 -多萝西
I hate to keep you. - Dorothy.
不行
No.
我很抱歉咬了你们
And I am so sorry for biting you boys.
表面上看这只老虎已经束手就擒
Though it may look like the tiger has given up,
事实上 这是一个诡计
this is, in fact, a ruse
仔细观察
Look closer.
即使是现在 她还在计划逃跑
Even now, she plans an escape.
多糟心的一天啊
What a day.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. I mean it.
天啊 我看起来一定很吓人
Geez, I must look a fright.
我的妆都花了 还在流鼻涕
Mascara down my face, my nose running.
太尴尬了
I'm so embarrassed.
你不会恰巧带了手帕吧
You wouldn't have a hanky, would you?
是的 我
Yeah, I- -
我们开始吧
Here we are.
大家能坐到一起我很高兴
I'm so glad we could do this.
数据看起来不错 鲁珀特昨天查过了
The numbers look good. Rupert ran them yesterday.
是啊 一片大好
Yeah, pretty sweet.
他已经和你的格雷夫斯先生谈妥了
Says he's been talking things through with your Mr. Graves.
我还以为他会来
Thought he'd be here.
他不来 来的是大老板
Well, he's not. You get the headliner.
鲁珀特说很喜欢他
Rupert says he likes him.
他是个实在人 -他很信任他
Straight shooter. - Says he trusts him.
我很高兴
I'm so glad.
我还以为今天能见到他
Thought we'd see him today.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
你上次和女人谈判
the last time you negotiated with a woman
是在蒂华纳俱乐部找女人帮你口♥交♥
was over the price of a Tijuana blowjob
该付多少钱
How much to
才能找人给你爆个菊 这类的事
stick it in your asshole, that kind of thing.
我要科布沙拉 不加奶酪
I'II have the Cobb salad, no cheese,
这两位男士
and I'm guessing
应该会点汉堡和薯条
burger and fries for these boys.
再给我们拿一瓶佳慕葡萄酒
And bring us a bottle of the Caymus,
要92年的 不要93年的
the'92, not the'93.
就这样
Goodbye.
现在 小姐
Now, Miss- -
是洛林·里昂夫人
Mrs. Lorraine Lyon.
清偿服务公♥司♥的首席执行官
CEO of Redemption Services,
在纳斯达克上市
a Nasdaq- listed,
市值数十亿美元的公♥司♥
multibillion dollar corporation.
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表