剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
好吧 如果真的有超自然现象的骗局
All right, well, look, uh, give me a call
需要揭穿的话
if there's actually any real
就给我打电♥话♥
supernatural crap to debunk.
我四点来接你 去吧
I'll pick you up at 4:00. Go.
索尼娅
Sonia?
是我 大卫
Yes. David.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
稍等一下
Just one moment.
请进
Please.
杜怀特·费里尔
Dwight Ferrell.
现在居住地在哪里
And where do you currently reside?
里克斯岛监狱
Rikers Island.
-第三加强监管单元 -在二零一九年
- Enhanced Supervision Unit Three. - On November 10,
十一月十日 你因为谋杀
2019, you were arrested for the murder
三个西班牙裔青少年被捕
of three Hispanic youths.
之后你对上述罪行供认不讳
Later you confessed to these killings.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
-是的 -两周之后
- Yes. - Two weeks later,
你又供认了其他罪行
you confessed to other murders as well.
-是的 -这是奥森·勒鲁曾经被控
- Yes. - These were the three families that Orson LeRoux
谋杀的三个家庭
has been convicted of murdering.
-是的 -你是
- Yes. - How did you kill
怎么杀害这三个家庭的 费里尔先生
these families, Mr. Ferrell?
在纽约
In New York,
进入一间房♥子最简单的办法
the easiest way to gain access to a house
就是在它的开放日进入
is by attending open houses.
我会去勒鲁先生的开放日
I would go to Mr. LeRoux's showings,
因为他总是会有大批访客
because he always had large turnouts.
我会悄无声息地潜入
I would go unnoticed,
然后躲藏在
and then I would hide--
衣柜里 孩子们的游戏室里
in closets, children's playrooms,
有时候在藏在阁楼里
sometimes the attic--
然后我会等待
and I would wait.
然后呢
And then?
我就会伤害他们
I would hurt them.
杀死他们吗
Kill them?
是的
Yes.
从父亲开始 之后是母亲
Starting with the father, and then the mother.
我把孩子们
I saved the children
留到最后
for last.
为什么你现在承认这些事 费里尔先生
Why are you admitting to this now, Mr. Ferrell?
因为我在寻求救赎
Because I'm looking for redemption.
我不想因为我的原因
I don't want to be responsible
而让勒鲁先生这样的人
for somebody like Mr. LeRoux
最后在监狱里
spending the rest of his life
度过余生
in prison.
米拉
Mira.
那几个家庭不可能是杜怀特杀的
There's no way Dwight killed those families.
犯罪手法都不一样
There's no shared M.O.
法医心理学家认为存在相同的模式
Their forensic psychologist saw a similar pattern.
的确 但那个法医心理学家是利兰·汤森
Yes, and that forensic psychologist is Leland Townsend.
米拉 不要帮助辩方
Mira, don't help the defense.
勒鲁会被释放 而他会再次行凶
LeRoux will be released, and he will kill again.
谢谢你能前来 大卫
Thank you for coming, David.
你知道我不是牧师吧
You do know I'm not a priest?
知道
I do.
我只是需要一点建议
I just need some advice.
我能听见声音
I hear a voice.
刚开始声音很小 不是语言
It was quiet at first, uh, nonverbal.
后来就
Then it-it...
变成
it grew...
某种低语了
into something of a whisper.
就像《列王纪》第19章中说的
It's like Kings, chapter 19.
上帝的声音就在地震和烈火后
God's voice was in the whisper,
那微小的声音中
after the earthquake and the fire.
低语说了些什么
What'd the whisper say?
说让我杀戮
It said to kill.
那不是上帝的声音
That's not God's voice.
上帝不会让人们去杀戮
God doesn't tell people to kill.
他让扫罗杀掉所有人
He told Saul kill them all.
亚玛力人 他的臣民
Amalek, and his men
他的妻子 他的孩子
and his women, his children,
还有所有婴儿
and all infants.
那是《旧约》
That was the Old Testament.
那又怎么样
And why does that matter?
因为
Because...
上帝需要保护他选中的人
God needed to protect his chosen ones.
那他现在不保护了吗
And does he not anymore?
以不同的形式
Not in the same way.
《新约》是不一样的
The New Testament is different.
大卫
David.
原谅我
Forgive me.
邪恶
第一季第十二集
增高
劳拉·布沙尔德
情况不妙
That's not good.
通常是绿色的
It's usually green.
你得联♥系♥医生
You should call the doctor.
你去做作业 我来处理
Go do your homework. I got this.
-不 我要留下 -你好
- No, I'm here. - Hello?
你好 医生 多克医生吗 对
Hello, Doctor? Uh, Dr. Docker? Yes.
我是安迪·布沙尔德
This is Andy Bouchard here.
想问下我女儿劳拉的事情
Uh, I'm calling about my daughter Laura.
我刚上网看了一下
I was just online.
对 我正准备打电♥话♥给你妻子
Yes, I was just about to call your wife.
你现在把劳拉带过来吧
Why don't you bring Laura in right now?
我们之前谈过的那个时刻 可能已经到了
That time we discussed, I think it is now.
什么时机 有什么问题吗
What time? Is-- I mean, is there a problem?
这些数字是什么意思
What do these numbers mean?
意味着我们需要做心电图
It means we have to do an immediate EKG
如果有重度返流
and if there is severe regurgitation,
我们就必须实施之前商量过的程序了
we'll have to execute the procedure we discussed.
30分钟后见
I'll see you in about 30 minutes.
等等 等等 什么程序
Wait, wait. What procedure?
-程序 -你们最好在30分钟内赶到医院
- Procedure? - I think it's best that you come in in 30 minutes,
布沙尔德先生
Mr. Bouchard.
好的 我们马上到
Of course. We'll be right there.
怎么回事
What is it?
劳拉在哪
Where's Laura?
你们要是杀了不是僵尸的人
Guys, if you kill someone who's not a zombie,
-他们就会变成僵尸 -等等等等
- then they're gonna turn into a zombie. - Wait, wait.
是那种速度很快的僵尸还是那种慢吞吞的僵尸
Is it a running zombie or is it a slow-walking zombie like...
哪种并不重要
It really doesn't matter.
所以才需要打他们的腿
That's why you have to shoot them in the legs.
这样就能减慢他们的速度了
That's how they slow down.
安静 安静 等等 安静
Quiet, quiet. Hold on. Quiet, quiet.
都准备一下
We all need to get ready
因为 我们要出门一趟
because, uh, we're going on an outing.
-去哪 -我们要带劳拉去看医生
- Where? - We're gonna take Laura to the doctor.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
不 我不想去看医生
No, I don't want to go to the doctor!
看完医生我们 看完医生我们去吃冰淇淋
And then we're going for I-- and then we're going for ice cream.
-你们要吃冰淇淋吗 -要要要
- You want ice cream? - Yeah! Yeah, yeah!
好的 那就十分钟内准备完毕
Okay. So get ready in ten minutes, please.
十分钟 快
Ten minutes. Quickly.
-十分钟 十分钟 -我爱你
- Ten minutes, ten minutes. - I love you.
你好 这里是克里斯汀·布沙尔德
Hi, this is Kristen Bouchard.
请留下名字和号♥码
If you leave your name and number,
我会尽快回电
I'll get back to you shortly.
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
医生让我把劳拉带去实施什么程序
Uh, the doctor wants me to bring Laura in for a procedure,
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表