剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
"doesn't take their time,
患者的情况可能会加重"
the patient will end up worse than before."
根据他自己的话 他的治疗方式
According to his own words, isn't it possible
是否可能
that his therapeutic methods
同样导致了 甚至完全导致了
may be just as responsible-- if not more responsible--
卡洛琳的精神疾病的恶化呢
for Caroline's deteriorating mental health?
是的 很有可能
Yes. Definitely.
干得漂亮
Amazing work.
谢谢 我很希望那是我的功劳
Thanks. Wish I could take full credit.
但那是你朋友的主意
It was your friend's idea.
所以 问题就只在于那些烦人的精神科医生
So, the problem are just those pesky psychiatrists?
要是那些驱魔师完全接管就好了
If only the exorcists were in complete control...
听起来有点生气啊 柠檬头女士
Sounding a little bitter there, Ms. Lemonhead.
看看你们这招能不能行得通再说
Let's see how this holds up.
布沙尔德博士
Dr. Bouchard?
-怎么 -我之前并不知道
- Yes? - I had no idea
精神科医师都是无用的庸医
mental health professionals were such ineffectual quacks.
我们明天会再次取证你
We'll be re-deposing you tomorrow
根据你的所见所闻
based on what you saw.
虽然我必须承认
Although I must confess
看起来你经常转换立场
it seems like you keep flipping sides.
很难清楚你到底站在哪边
It's hard to know where your allegiances are.
-我站真♥相♥那边 -我们拭目以待
- My allegiance is to the truth. - We'll see about that.
九点见
See you at 9:00.
她知道什么会伤害到你的事吗
What does she know to undercut you?
她都知道
Everything.
不 不
No, no.
你需要瞄准这里 好了
That's your natural point of aim. There.
看 现在你举起枪
See, now when you lift the gun,
自然瞄准点和标靶重合
your natural point of aim aligns with the target.
开枪
So fire.
记着
And remember...
扣动 不要拉动扳机
Squeeze, don't pull.
好点了
Better.
继续努力
Keep at it.
你对人开过枪吗
Have you ever shot anyone?
经常
All the time.
-真的吗 -真的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
这是进步的唯一方法
That's how you get good at it.
杀人
You kill people.
你毕业了
Your graduation!
你已经不再止于仿佛了
You are no longer subject to "as if."
恭喜
Congratulations.
还有一件事
Oh, one last thing.
女人私家健身房♥不再是我们的目标了
Fit 4 Women is not working as a target.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
人们已经看到你了
People saw you.
他们已经提高了警惕
They've already heightened their security measures.
你逃不到街上就会被拦住了
They'd stop you before you even turned down the street.
不 我们需要一个新目标
No, we need... a fresh target.
还很信任 并且脆弱的目标
Where people are trusting, vulnerable...
比如...
Like, um...
婚纱店
A wedding shop?
不
No.
我们看看
Let's see...
这个人领导的祈祷团
Prayer group led by this man.
大卫·阿科斯塔阿富汗报道
他是一个在训神父 剃了胡子
He's a priest-in-training-- without this beard--
他在附近的教堂领导一个祈祷团
and he leads a prayer group at a nearby church.
但是我...
But I...
但是他不是女人
But that's not women.
祈祷团基本都是女人
It's mostly a women's prayer group.
最重要的是
And most importantly,
她们会聚在一起
they are grouped together
而且没有保安
and they don't have a security guard.
你可以脱身
You could get away.
怎么了
What?
我明白
Oh, I get it.
是我要求太多了
I'm asking for too much, now?
好吧
Okay.
回家吧 忘记发生的一切
Go home, forget any of this ever happened.
回到原来的生活
You go back to your life.
什么时候
When?
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
可以
Yes.
那我会给你一个信♥号♥♥
Then I'll send you a signal.
SOI
"S.O.I."
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
屠人魔
"Slaughter of the Innocents."
很不错吧
It's cool, right?
准备好
Be ready.
你取得心理医生执照行医几年了 医生
How many years have you been a licensed psychologist, Doctor?
七年
Seven.
但你最近改行了
But you've recently switched careers?
不 我还是一名心理医生
No, I'm still a psychologist.
我会评估我的客户 给出专业的意见
I evaluate clients and offer my professional opinion.
但是环境完全不同
But in a much different context.
不 我的角色还是一样
No, my role remains the same.
客观的评估者
Impartial assessor.
你的新角色不是将宗教
Haven't you chosen religion
-置于科学之前吗 -不
- over science in your new role? - No.
我是无神论者
I'm an atheist.
这和我的专业职能无关
That has nothing to do with my professional function.
那么根据你的专业评估
So in your professional opinion,
卡洛琳·霍普金斯被附身了吗
was Caroline Hopkins possessed?
精神障碍诊断与统计手册并不承认附身...
The DSM-5 doesn't recognize possession...
是或否 医生
Yes or no, Doctor?
让她用她的方式来回答这个问题
Let her answer the question the way she wants.
精神障碍诊断与统计手册是重要的指导手册
The DSM-5 is a crucial guide,
但也已经出到了第五版
but it's also in its fifth edition.
这都是实验和错误的结果
It's about trial and error.
林奇吉尔医生在进行实验和错误的过程中
And Dr. Lynch-Giles, in exercising that trial and error,
导致卡洛琳的身体状况出现问题
contributed to Caroline's ill health.
不好意思 医生 你是说...
Excuse me, Doctor, are you telling me...
我是说我是经验主义者 女士
I'm telling you that I'm an empiricist, ma'am.
驱魔后我看到了一个健康的卡洛琳·霍普金斯
After the exorcism, I saw a healthy Caroline Hopkins.
她很快乐开朗
She was happy and loving.
自从林奇吉尔医生诊治她后
Since Dr. Lynch-Giles's care,
我觉得卡洛琳的身体每况愈下
I've seen a Caroline who's taken a turn for the worse.
我觉得林奇吉尔医生不该再做她的医生
I think Dr. Lynch-Giles should stop caring for her.
看来你真的出♥卖♥♥♥了你的灵魂
So you really sold your soul?
去死吧 柠檬头
Go to hell, Lemonhead.
问她该问的问题 不然就闭嘴
Ask her a real question or shut the hell up.
这是因为你和大卫·阿科斯塔在交往吗
Is this because you're in a relationship with David Acosta?
天啊
Oh, my God!
我注意到你和他的关系很密切
I couldn't help but notice you've gotten very familiar with him.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这是人格攻击
That's character assassination
只要能赢就行 对吧
Anything to win a case, is that right?
我不能认可...我不会容忍♥
and I don't appreciate it... ...and I will not put up with it.
我会不择手段地阻止你...
I will do anything to stop you from...
首先 我要说我并不认可这一切
I'll start by saying I do not agree with this.
但是卡洛琳·霍普金斯想和解...
But Caroline Hopkins wants to settle...
要你们支付医疗费用
for medical costs.
我们可以想办法
We can make that work.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得你可以想办法
You think you can make that work?
真是爱死教堂了
Well, you gotta love the Church.
好样的 芮妮
Good work, Renee.
随时为你效劳 阁下
Anytime, Your Excellency.
打开看看
Open it.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表