剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
- From the new job, really? - No, the D.A.'s office.
我也在那里担任法庭心理学家
I work there as a forensic psychologist, too.
开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding.
不 我就是从没把这些联♥系♥起来
No. I just never put it together.
我和利兰要聊一下 妈妈 关于工作的
Leland and I have to talk for a minute, Mom, about work.
这边 去车♥库♥里
Just this way, in the garage.
你们不能吃过晚饭再谈吗
Well, can't you talk after dinner?
不 现在就要谈 从厨房♥穿过去
No, we need to talk now. Just through the kitchen.
好吧 别说太久 好吗
Okay, but not too long, all right?
我的办公室在后面
My office is in the back.
这后面真好
This is sweet back here.
我也要找一个像这样的地方
I need to get something like this.
是开着的
It's open.
瞧瞧这些照片
Look at these photos.
谁知道你还是个冒险家呢
Who knew you were such an adventurer?
克里斯汀 克里斯汀
Kristen, Kristen.
把嘴闭上
Shut the hell up!
你看 我知道我们有过节
Look, I know we've had our differences.
-我的天 -闭嘴
- Oh, my God. - Shut up.
死不了
It's survivable.
我没切到你脖子的动脉和静脉
I didn't touch the carotid arteries or the jugular vein.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
用这个按住你的脖子
Hold this to your neck.
我可不想你哪滴血弄脏我的地板
I don't want a drop of your blood on my floor.
你别再回来 永远
You're not coming back here. Ever.
你不能见我的孩子们 不能见我妈妈
You're not seeing my kids. You're not seeing my mom.
你不能见我
You're not seeing me.
在你流血头晕之前
You have another 20 minutes to get to an emergency room
还有二十分钟去急诊室
before you get lightheaded from blood loss.
你还要缝二十针 知道吗
You'll need 20 stitches. Do you understand?
我从来没被你这么弄得这么兴奋过
I have never been so turned on by you.
马上滚 不然我切的更深
Go now, before I cut deeper.
你去你车那
You go around to your car.
这太过分了
This is outrageous.
是的 你会习惯的
Yeah, get used to it.
你还有18分钟
You have 18 minutes.
按住餐巾
Keep the dish towel!
妈妈 发生了个意外
Hey, Mom. There was an accident,
利兰去了医院
and Leland had to go to the hospital.
什么
What?
是的 我车♥库♥里的一把冰斧
Yeah, one of my ice axes in the garage
砍到了他的脖子 他只能先走了
just caught him on the neck, so, um, he had to rush off.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他在哪
Where is he?
他不在后面 他已经走了
He's not back there. He left already.
他不想在家里留下一条血迹
He didn't want to track blood through the house.
这是他做的吗
Did he make this?
克里斯汀 你为什么不来叫我
Kristen, why didn't you come get me?
他特别急 这是利兰做的吗
He was in a rush. Did Leland make this?
是的 这太疯狂了 你这是疯了吗
Yes. This is insane. Why are you acting so crazy?
我的天啊 你在做什么
Oh, my God, what are you doing?
-清理 -妈妈
-Cleaning up. - Mom?
我们不是要吃饭吗
Aren't we supposed to have dinner, Mom?
是的 我们要吃
Yes, we are.
我热一下昨晚的披萨
Um, I'm gonna heat up the pizza from last night.
-我以为是真正的晚饭 -是的
- I thought we were having real dinner. - And we are.
我把饭送到你们房♥间 上楼去吧
I'm going to bring it to your room, so go upstairs.
你规定过 我们不能
You made a rule-- we're not allowed
在楼上或者床上吃东西
to eat upstairs or in our bed.
对 快去
Correct. Go!
你去哪
Where are you going?
你觉得呢 去找他
What do you think? After him.
不 妈妈 等等
No, Mom. Wait.
我不想让他再来我们家
I do not want him in my house again.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为他是个坏人
Because he's a bad man.
我的天
Oh, my God.
克里斯汀 你♥爸♥和我已经结束了好吗
Kristen, your dad and I are not getting back together, okay?
什么 不是说这个
What? It's not about that.
我遇到一个新的男人
I am meeting new men.
你要习惯这样的事
You're gonna have to get used to that.
他是个变♥态♥ 妈妈
He's a psychopath, Mother.
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
我只拜托你一件事 对他好一点
I ask one thing of you-- to be nice to him.
是的 你在哪
Yeah, where are you?
我知道 我刚刚听说了
I know. I just heard.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我这就到
I'm coming right now.
一二三四五六七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
八♥九♥十 不公平
eight, nine, ten! Not fair!
-你故意让我输 -怎么不公平了
- You made me lose on purpose! - How is it not fair?
这完全不公平
That was totally fair.
-这不公平 -是的 吃饭吧
- It's not fair! - Yes. Finally.
天啊 我好饿
Oh, my gosh, I was so hungry.
-好吃 -给我讲讲你们奶奶的新男友
- Yummy. - So tell me about Grandma's new friend.
-他很好 -是的 我们喜欢他
- He was really nice. - Yeah, we like him.
-妈妈披萨是凉的 -是凉的
- Mom, this pizza's cold. - Yeah, it's cold.
-你怎么不热一下 -完全是凉的
- Why didn't you reheat it? - Yeah, it is cold. Exactly.
是凉的 妈妈
It's cold, Mom.
这是什么 他给你们的礼物吗
What's this? Did he give you gifts?
是的 日记本
Yeah, they're diaries.
看 上面有独角兽 真的很好
Look, they have unicorns. They're actually nice.
-看看我的 -是的 真好看
- Come look at mine. - Yeah, they're really nice.
这是什么 他画的吗
What's this? Did he make this?
是的 他教我们画的
Yeah, he was teaching us how to draw.
他人特别好
He's actually pretty good.
好吧 我要把这些拿走
Okay, I'm going to have to take these.
日记怎么了 妈妈
What is wrong with a journal? Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
吃你们的凉披萨 我一会儿回来
Eat your cold pizza, and I'll be back!
你好 这是大卫·阿科斯塔的语♥音♥信箱
Hi. You've reached the voice mail of David Acosta.
请留言 我会回复你
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you.
我知道 特别酷 对吗
I know. Pretty cool, huh?
格蕾丝还画了另外三个预言
Grace drew up three more prophecies like this,
但这和你给我们的这几页不相符
but they don't fit the pages you gave us.
这让我们觉得你有所保留
That made us think that maybe you were holding back some.
你们翻译了吗
Did you translate it?
是的
Yes.
你是不是保留了其中一些
Are you holding back some pages?
法典一共280页
The codex is 280 pages.
这只是一部分
This is just a part of it.
上面写的什么
What does it say?
完整的预言不是天主教的结局
The full prophecy isn't about the Catholic Church ending.
是世界末日
It's about the world ending.
好吧
Okay.
接下来你们要做的是
This is what you have to do.
去找这个女人 格蕾丝
Get to this woman, Grace,
让她把她知道的法典内容都画出来
have her draw up all the pages she knows about the Codex.
你什么意思 她真的会预言吗
So what are you saying, she's a true prophet?
也许不是 去找她
Or a false one. Get to her.
让她完成预言 然后我们才能知道
Have her finish her prophecy. Then we'll know.
-你怎么想 -什么
- What do you think? - What?
她真的会预言吗 怎么 你疯了吗
Is she a true prophet? What, are you nuts?
-那是怎么做到的 -好吧
- Then how? - Okay.
罗马教廷说他们的文件十分机密
The Vatican says they have a double-secret document
没有人见过 没有人
that no one has ever seen. No one.
只有些主教 和我们
Just a lot of popes and us.
三个无名小卒
Just three nobodies from Queens.
五个世纪以来 从来没人见过
For five centuries, no one has seen this.
而这个组织
This is the same organization
连猥亵儿童都处理不好
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表