剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
你想抱抱她吗
Do you want to hold her?
-吐出来 擦擦嘴 -我们明天真的
- Spit. And wipe your mouth. - Do we really have to...
-必须去学校吗 -别在床单上吐
- go to school tomorrow? - Don't do it on the bedsheet.
是的 你们当然必须去学校
Yes, of course you have to go to school.
好了 好了
Here we go, here we go.
-上♥床♥去 小怪兽们 -明天好像是节日
- Up into bed, monsters. - I think there's a holiday.
不 明天不是节日
No, there's no holiday tomorrow.
明天是的 是父亲节
Yes, there is. It's called Daddy's Day.
好吧 父亲节的意思是你们必须去学校
Okay, yeah, Daddy's Day means you go to school.
-这就是父亲节的...-不
- That's what Daddy's... - No.
-这是什么 -我们想跟你在一起 爸爸
- What is this? - We need to spend time with you, Dad.
我以为你们已经不尿床了呢
I thought we'd outgrown the bedwetting.
这是为了防止他回来
It's in case he comes back.
他是谁
He who?
我床上的怪物
The monster in my bed.
-什么 -他也在妈妈的梦里
- Oh, what? - He's in Mom's dreams, too.
我听到她叫他乔治
I've heard her call him George.
妈妈告诉了我们他是假的
Mommy showed us he's fake,
但只是以防万一他还回来
but it's just in case he ever comes back.
-他不会回来的 -这都不算什么
- Not coming back. - Oh, that's nothing.
你应该听听万圣节的事
Just wait until we tell you about Halloween.
有一个戴面具的小女孩
Like, there was this girl with a mask,
差点让我们活埋了劳拉
and we almost buried Laura alive.
-是的 你要是在就好了 -什么
- Oh, yeah. You should've been there. - What?
她 要把我
She, like, buried me
埋在一个大坑里 当时可...
in this big hole, and it was so...
-什么 -天哪 我们应该玩那个游戏
- What? - Oh, my gosh. We should play the game.
你一定要玩 一定要玩 爸爸
You have to play! You have to play! You have to play, Dad!
你不用玩 本会玩的
You don't have to play the game. Ben will play.
-本 本是谁 -就是
- Ben? Who's Ben? - Oh, yeah.
伟大的本 他可棒了
Ben the Magnificent. He's awesome.
他经常来这里
He comes here, like, all the time.
他 很幽默...
He's so, so funny...
他人很好 而且他很幽默
He's really nice. And he's really funny, too.
本经常来
Ben's around a lot.
他会修理东西 为妈妈
He fixes things. For Mom.
他会修好游戏的 下次他来的时候
He'll fix the game, too, next time he's here.
这到底是个什么游戏
So what is this game?
我们必须回游戏里去告别
Oh, we have to go back into the game and say goodbye,
否则怪物就不会走
or else the monsters will never leave.
那游戏在哪
And where is this game?
在妈妈的衣柜里
In Mom's closet.
是个虚拟现实游戏 游戏被没收了
Um, it's an A.R. game. We got it taken away.
好吧 那我们只需要去游戏里 然后呢
Yeah. Okay. So we just need to go in there and, what,
打败怪物
beat the monsters?
我们一起玩好不好 用布沙尔德家的风格
Well, what say we do it, Bouchard family-style?
-好 我们去吧 -好的
- Yes! Let's do it! - Okay!
琳宝 你说呢 听你的
Lynn-bo, what do you think? Up to you.
你想来帮忙吗
You want to come help?
好的
Okay!
-好的 来吧来吧 -我们走 来
- Yes! Let's go, let's go. - We're doing it. Come on.
安妮
Annie?
安妮
Annie?
安妮 是你吗
Annie, is that you?
大卫
David.
你已经要开溜了吗
You escaping already?
不 还没
No, not yet.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
新画 你觉得怎么样
Uh, new painting. What do you think?
我喜欢
I like it.
它不那么...
It's not so...
严肃
severe.
我画的时候肯定心情不错
I must have been in a good mood.
安妮是谁
Who's Annie?
派对上你一个朋友
Uh, some friend of yours from the party.
她说要来这边
Said she was heading out here.
安妮姓什么
Annie who?
康曼斯
Commerce.
安妮·康曼斯
Annie Commerce?
是的
Yes.
怎么了
What?
她在派对上
She was in the party?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
她什么样
What did she look like?
二十多岁
Mid-20s.
黑人
Black.
大概这么高
About this tall.
她有伤疤吗
Did she have scars?
有
Yeah.
别告诉我你也打算和她结婚
Don't tell me you're getting ready to marry her, too.
你看见了一个
You saw one.
什么
What?
一个祖先
An ancestor.
什么意思
What do you mean?
安妮是我们家的人
Annie is part of our family.
死于1859年
Died in 1859.
运送她的船名成了她的姓氏
She was given the last name of the ship she was transported on.
康曼斯
Commerce.
她被人当奴隶卖♥♥了
She was enslaved.
1836年6月7日
"June the seventh, 1836..
今天我收到了托马斯·伊斯纳的来货
"On this day I received of Thomas Isner,
一共275美元 为购买♥♥一个黑人女性
"the sum of $275, for the purchase of a Negro woman
名叫安妮
"named Annie
来自康曼斯商船
"from the ship Commerce.
23岁零4个月
"23 years of age and four months.
神色眼睛 结实健壮
"Dark eyes. Sturdy and well-made.
附上我的手印和印♥章♥
"Given of my hand and seal.
约翰·博滕斯
John Bertens."
我不相信
I don't believe this.
这里有她受伤的记录
There are records of her damages.
当别人从她怀里抢夺孩子时
The whipping of her arms for not letting go
她因死不松手而受的鞭伤
of the baby being snatched away from her.
在1850年
In 1850,
一个哈佛的医生南下
some Harvard doctor went down south
去拍奴隶的照片
to photograph slaves.
这就是安妮·康曼斯
This is Annie Commerce.
这是你看见的那个女人吗
Is that the woman you saw?
我 我说不好
I... I don't know, I...
这个
This...?
这是奴隶主的印♥章♥
The slave-owner's brand.
你用在了你的画里
You use this in your paintings.
对
Yeah.
你说那是你自己想到的
You said this was intuitive.
我撒谎了
I lied.
为什么
Why?
因为你是我的儿子 我知道你会怎么说
Because I birthed you and I knew exactly what you'd say.
但这个印♥章♥ 属于我
But that seal... is mine.
这是一个买♥♥卖♥♥奴隶的种族主义者的印♥章♥
It's the seal of a racist who owned human beings.
是邪恶的
It's evil.
不是
It's not...
不是你邪恶 而是
It's not you that's evil. It's...
奴隶制
It's about slavery.
爸 这符号♥充满了痛苦
Dad, this symbol is nothing but pain.
没错
That's right.
我的画也充满痛苦
There's pain in my paintings.
我的DNA里也是
And in my DNA.
你的也是 还有安妮的
And in yours. And in Annie's.
但这不是我的全部
But that's not all that I am.
也不是你的全部
And not all you are.
我只知道
What I know
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表