剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
我想继续驱魔仪式
I'd like to continue with the exorcism,
但我希望二位也能陪在屋里
but I want you two in the room with her.
你没事吧
You okay?
死不了
Yeah. I'll live.
很好看吧
Good look for me, isn't it?
确实
Well, it actually is.
所以 你不是在找我的麻烦 对吗
So, you're not punking me, are you?
怎么 让自己流鼻血就为了让你出丑吗
What, getting a nosebleed to make you look bad on the show?
不 我没有
No, actually not.
那我们在里面看到的
And that thing we saw in there?
幽灵
The ghost?
是 就叫幽灵吧
Yeah, "the ghost."
那和你完全没关系
You had nothing to do with that?
没有
No.
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
看看你是怎么搞鬼的
Showing how you did it.
那是个
That...
幽灵图像投影仪
is a Phantograph projector.
它喷射粒子束 一种化学雾
It sprays particulate-- a chemical mist--
然后把光投上去
and then it projects light onto it
就好像真的鬼魂出现了一样
to make things appear like real ghosts.
这可是很先进的东西 托尼
That is some cutting-edge stuff there, Tony.
你在拍我们
You were filming us?
那就是个圣诞节整蛊 瓦尼斯
It was a Halloween prank, Vaness.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is
你用的化学物质 会让有些人过敏
the chemical you used-- some people are allergic to it.
这就是为什么会有血液
That's why the bleeding.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
炸♥弹♥ 雪儿获胜
好 把衣服脱掉
Okay, take it off.
我现在几乎是全♥裸♥的
I'm practically naked here.
等等 你穿的是什么颜色的底裤
Wait. What-what color are your underwear?
我猜猜看 是平角内♥裤♥
Let me guess. Um, they're boxers,
而且是朱庇特心箭的图案
and they're cupid hearts?
还要更糟糕 是绝地武士
Worse. Jedi Knights.
我的天
Oh, my God.
等等 别挂 我这里来了个电♥话♥
Oh, wait. Hold on. It's my call-waiting.
-别管它 -不 我不行
- Ignore it. - No, I can't.
来吧 别挂
Come on. Stay on.
我想要约你一起晚餐
I want to set up a date for dinner.
不不 给我一小会就好
No. No, just give me a sec.
我可能得挂了
I may have to go.
不不不 别 我 我马上就回来
No. No, no, don't. I'll be... I'll be right back.
别 别挂 我马上打回来
Hang-hang on. Be right back.
喂
Hello?
是克里斯汀吗
Kristen?
不是 你是谁
No. Who's this?
米歇尔·菲利普斯
Michelle Philips.
是妈妈和爸爸公♥司♥吗
From the Mamas and Papas?
Mamas & Papas: 英国的一个婴幼儿用品品牌
你说什么
Excuse me?
当我没说
Never mind.
这是雪儿 克里斯汀的母亲
Um, this is Sheryl, Kristen's mom.
能不能拜托你告诉克里斯汀
Oh, uh, could you tell Kristen,
我很抱歉布兰达今晚没能来
I'm so sorry Brenda couldn't make it tonight.
她抱恙了
She's been sick.
布兰达
Brenda?
是的
Yes.
但她在这里 她在他们房♥间里
But she's here. She's in their room.
不 她在家里卧床
No. She's in her bed.
那么这么说
But then, uh...?
等等 你 你 你确定吗
Well, wait. Are-are-are you sure?
是的 我正看着她呢
Yes, I'm looking right at her.
但我 我不 我不明白
But I... I-I don't... I don't understand.
那么
Then...
那她是
Then who...?
女孩们
Girls?
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
雷克西斯 你的姐♥妹♥们♥在哪里
Lexis, where are your sisters?
她们去墓园了
They went to the graveyard.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
新来的女孩带她们去的
The new girl took them.
她要给她们看某些东西
She wanted to show them something.
天父命令你
God the Father commands you.
别动
Stop.
-我应该给她服镇静剂的 -不
- I should sedate her. - No.
-我们得继续了 -但是
- We have to keep going. - Yeah, but-but I...
“不洁的灵出来了 进入了猪群
"The unclean spirits came out, entering the swine;
马可福音5:13
那些羊群 编号♥60”
and the herd, numbering 60..."
但这一次 猪群不会湮灭
But this time, the pigs will not perish.
那些猪就在你们之间
The pigs are here amongst you,
他们会给你们带来巨大的苦难
and they will cause great suffering.
你的女儿会被埋葬
Your daughters will be buried.
妈妈 一起都还好吗
Mom, everything all right?
克里斯汀 女孩们不在这 都出去了
Kristen, the girls aren't here. They've gone out.
什么 为什么
Uh, what? Why?
你得来一趟 今晚来的其中一个女孩
You've got to come. One of the girls who came over tonight--
她不是她所自称的人
she isn't who she said.
布兰达的妈妈打电♥话♥说她生病了
And Brenda's mom called and said she was sick.
姑娘们跟她去墓地了
And the girls followed her to the graveyard.
快来吧 快
Please come now. Please!
-那是什么 -我肚子痛
- What was that? - My tummy aches.
你吃了多少糖
How much candy did you eat?
你不是说要再玩一个游戏吗
You said we were gonna play another game.
这不是游戏
This isn't a game.
就是游戏
It is a game.
叫做 葬礼
It's called "funeral."
看
Look.
看那 看那
Look over there. Look over there.
我的天 太酷了
Oh, my God, this is so cool.
去摸一下 摸一下坟墓
Go touch it. Go touch a grave.
不 我不想摸
No, I don't want to touch it.
你去躺进去
So you lie down here.
我不想去
I don't want to.
你一定要去 你死了
You have to. You're dead.
就像是在沙滩上把你埋起来一样
It's kind of like being buried at the beach.
那你为什么不进去
Then why can't you do it?
我要把故事讲完
I have to finish the story.
你不用害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
只是个游戏
It's just a game.
劳拉是你妈妈 被你用老鼠药毒死了
Laura's your mom, and you killed her with rat poison,
现在你要埋葬她
and now you have to bury her.
交给你了
Take over.
你看见了同样的幻象
We see the same vision.
救世主基♥督♥
Christ the Savior,
他展开的双手中的三颗星星
the three stars in his outstretched hand.
跟六十团说 放过你
Tell the 60 to let you go.
三颗星星是用来对付他们的
The three stars are arrayed against them.
他们不是恶魔
They are not of the devil.
他们是天堂派来的
They are sent by heaven.
他们能保护你
They will protect you.
那墓碑呢
And the tomb?
是的
Yes.
六十团对付不了你
The 60 can't stand against you.
他们对我来说太强大了
They are too strong for me.
不 这只是他们的伪装
No. They only pretend to be.
我害怕 我害怕
I'm afraid. I'm afraid.
我也是
I am, too.
但是
But...
我在这呢
I am here.
我们见过相同的东西
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表