剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
See, I thought schizoaffective,
但他没有显示足够的情感症状
but he didn't have enough mood symptoms.
这些编程公♥司♥差不多就是
These coder companies practically breed
靠这种异常行为活着
this dysfunctional behavior.
-有暴♥力♥倾向吗 -我没看出来
- Any risk of violence? - None that I saw.
-好了 我们走 -什么意思
- Well, look, let's go. - What do you mean?
我们可以回溯当年针对加纳的调查
We can retrace the steps of the Ghana investigation.
或你可以把信息给克里斯汀和我
Or you can just give Kristen and me the information,
然后你可以留在这里
and you can stay here.
不 我也要去
No, I'm gonna go, too.
你不会周五还要出门吧
You're gonna leave here on a Friday?
这是为了大卫 来吧
It's for David. Come on.
跟我来
Follow me.
早上好啊 睡美人
Morning, sleeping beauty.
哈兰
Harlan?
不错啊
Yeah.
你记得我的名字
You remember my name.
你还活着
You're alive.
没错
Yep.
你睡得好吗
You have a nice nap?
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your legs?
什么意思
What do you mean?
它们变紫了吗
Are they purple?
不 它们只是
No, they're just, uh...
-它们不是 -怎么 因为积液变紫了吗
- W-Weren't they... - What, purple from the fluid build-up?
是啊 里面插了个水龙头 像枫树一样
Yeah, they put a tap in it, like a... like a maple tree,
然后把里面的糖浆都抽出来了
and drain all the syrup out.
正好用来吃薄煎饼
It's good for pancakes.
你疼吗
Are you in pain?
不 我只是
No, I'm just, uh...
几点了
What-what time is it?
十二点
Noon.
控制
Control.
我该怎么控制自己的止痛药
How do I get control of my pain medication?
口服药
Oral medication.
不是从静脉输进去的这种
Not that drip you're sucking down through your veins.
-这不是用来止疼的吗 -不
- Isn't that what keeps the pain away? - No.
口服药
Oral medication.
世间的一切你只看到了一半
You're seeing half of everything in the world
因为瘟疫控制着你
because Plague controls it.
你要掌握控制权
You need to control it.
-所以我才不能相信看到的全部 -对
- That's why I can't trust anything I'm seeing. - Yep.
你怎么知道自己有没有被杀
How do you know if you're being killed or not?
跟着黄色的砖路走
Follow the yellow brick road.
什么意思
The-- What does that mean?
扯出来
Pull it out.
扯
Pull?
对
Yep.
你需要掌控它
You need to control it.
什么都别说 不是我告诉你这么干的
Don't say anything. I didn't tell you what to do.
我不懂 她是真的存在的吗
I don't understand. Is she real or is she not?
一切都是真实的
Everything is real.
发生什么了
What happened here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我睡觉的时候它掉下来了
I think it came out when I was asleep.
我觉得止疼药会更好
I think pills would be better,
以防再出现这种状况 护士
in case that happened again, Nurse.
你话变多了 大卫
Oh, you're talking more, David.
这是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
把这个固定好 叫我琳达
Let's fix this. And call me Linda.
我觉得用口服药会更好
I-I think it would be better if we go with oral medication.
抱歉
Sorry.
大卫你能不能告诉我 从一到十
Can you tell me, David, on a scale of one to ten,
你的疼痛程度是几分
your pain level?
九
Nine.
幸好你不是德国人
Good thing you're not German.
要不然我还以为你说的是"不疼"呢
I would think you were just saying "no."
其实真的很疼
It actually hurts a lot.
我来确保输液针不会再掉出来
Okay, well, let's make sure this IV doesn't come out again.
好了
Good.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们担心会发生感染
We're worried about an infection.
再过几个小时
If you just give him another few hours,
他就能见访客了
he'll be ready for visitors.
-他清醒过来了吗 -现在还没有
- Is he conscious? - Not right now.
我们能和医生谈谈吗
Can we speak to the doctor?
好的 我叫他一个小时之后出来
Yes. I'll have him come out in an hour.
他说过什么吗
Has he said anything?
-大卫 -对
- David? - Yeah.
还没有 他神志不太清醒
Not yet. He drifts in and out.
我们真的很担心感染的问题
We're really just worried about an infection.
所以我们才监控得这么严格
That's why we're keeping a tight supervision.
我们想现在就见他
We'd like to see him now.
米拉·伯德警探
Detective Mira Byrd.
好的
Okay.
大卫 你准备好见访客了吗
David, are you ready for visitors?
当然准备好了
Yes. Definitely.
好的 我来治疗一下你的疼痛
Good. Let's work on your pain level.
我没事了
I'm-I'm fine.
我不
I don't...
停下
Stop...
大卫
David.
主教阁下 你好吗
Your Eminence. How are you?
朱迪
Judy!
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
朱迪
Judy?
大卫 能听见我说话吗
David, can you hear me?
大卫 警♥察♥来了
David, the police are here.
他们有东西要给你看
They have something to show to you.
大卫 不知道你还记不记得我
David, hi. I don't know if you remember me.
我是米拉·伯德警探
I'm Detective Mira Byrd.
我们有便利店的监控
We have surveillance video from a convenience store
距你遇袭地点一个街区远
a block from where you were attacked.
我们想知道是不是这个人袭击了你
We want to know if this is the man who attacked you.
是的 是加纳
Yes. That's Ghana.
他袭击了我 有点问题
He attacked me. Something's wrong with--
他的意识飘忽不定
He's been in and out of consciousness.
等他好些我再联♥系♥你们
I can call you when he's feeling better.
好 那就这样
Yeah, do.
上帝与你同在 大卫
God is with you, David.
我们就快找到加纳了
We think we're on the trail of Ghana.
我们会阻止他的
We'll stop him.
他很危险 克里斯汀 别
He's dangerous, Kristen. Don't.
他会再次袭击
He'll attack again.
他嗑药了
He's hopped up on something.
你的疼痛程度是几分 大卫
How is your pain level, David?
让我来帮帮你
Well, I'll see if I can do a little something about that.
我们要小心一些
We just have to be careful because
因为不希望你成瘾
we don't want you to become addicted.
开始了
It's starting.
什么
What is?
别让他们看到你
Don't let them see you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!
我错了
I'm sorry.
我错了 我...
I'm sorry. I'm...
救命
Help me.
求你
Please!
救命
Help...!
对不起
I'm sorry.
那他呢
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表