剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Someone is hacking him.
你确定吗
You sure?
这是我的领域 欢迎来到我的领域
This is my world. Welcome to it.
那是个语♥音♥助手
It's a virtual assistant.
它本来应该有设定好的语♥音♥
It's supposed to have a programmed voice,
但黑客从外进行交互播放
but the hacker is broadcasting from the outside interactively.
恒温器也可以被控制
Can a thermostat also be controlled?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes. Yes,
因为它有智能家居技术
because it's got smart-home technology,
所以它可以控制温度升降
so it can make the temperature go up and down.
这也是他来了就降温的原因
Th-That's why it keeps getting cold every time he arrives.
-这是谁干的 -问题是
- Who did this? - And the problem is,
他有很多敌人
he's got a lot of enemies.
过去六个月开除的67位助手
67 fired assistants over six months.
听着 我认为黑客在用无线网 好吗
Look, I think the hacker is using the Wi-Fi, okay?
我需要你让他保持在线
I need you to keep him online.
我要找到这个IP
I'm gonna find out his IP.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你想怎样
What do you want?
你为了和杜克先生交谈花了不少心思
You've gone to great effort to talk to Mr. Duke.
所以你想从他那里得到什么
So what do you want from him?
你想从他那里得到什么
What do you want from him?
你知道 关掉你轻而易举
You know it's an easy thing just to turn you off.
关掉你轻而易举
It's an easy thing to turn you off.
好吧
Okay.
没用的
It won't matter.
我们不需要一个"开始"按钮
We don't need an "On" Button.
"我们"是谁
Who's "We"?
这只有我能知道 你得自己去搞明白
That's for me to know and for you to find out.
所以杜克先生走进办公室的时候
So you've been turning the thermostat down
是你下调了恒温器
when Mr. Duke enters the office?
是的 我还控制太阳和月亮
Yes. And I control the sun and the moon.
被你发现了 还真聪明呢
Very clever of you to figure that out.
它在楼下咖啡店
It's coming from the coffee shop downstairs.
我需要你下楼 五分钟之后
I need you to go down there, and in about five minutes,
我要向它发送一个高音
I'm gonna emit a high-pitched tone into it.
-我们看看谁有反应 -好的
- Let me know who reacts. - Okay.
你一定是想要些什么
You must want something.
乐趣 我们不都是这样吗 大卫
Fun. Isn't that what we all want, David?
你还听到我名字了
You heard my name?
"魔鬼附身" 是吗
"Diabolical obsession," Huh?
听起来像编造的
It sounds made up.
所以你不认为杜克先生被魔鬼俯身了
So you don't think Mr. Duke is diabolically obsessed?
是的 我认为是你被魔鬼附身了
No. I think you're diabolically obsessed.
多少人在用电脑
How many people are on computers?
大概二十个
About... 20.
-戴游戏耳机的呢 -一个
- Any gamer headsets? - One.
-戴耳机的呢 -七个
- And, uh, earbuds? - Seven.
不 等下 八个
No, wait. Eight.
好的 关注他们
Okay, focus on them.
什么都没有
Nothing.
没人有反应
No reaction.
105分贝
Ah. 105 decibels.
我好害怕 本
I'm terrified, Ben.
别挂
Hold on.
所以你调查过我们
So, have you been investigating us?
你好像知道我们的名字
You seem to know our names.
我要把无线网♥关♥十五分钟
I'm gonna turn off the Wi-Fi for about 15 minutes.
地狱距纽约五千五百公里
Hell is 3,400 miles from New York.
路上要收费
There are tolls on these routes.
所以 这是恶作剧
So, is that a prank?
我们也不清楚
Well, we don't know.
去年杜克先生
Mr. Duke has fired 67 assistants
开除了67位助理
over the last year,
其中之一有可能黑了他的虚拟助手
and one of them may have hacked his virtual assistant.
所以 此事就此终结
So then, we're moving on?
大卫
David?
你看起来不太舒服
You seem uncomfortable.
我们的技术顾问也无法找出
Well, our tech advisor can't tell
是谁通过何种方式黑掉设备的
who or how the device was hacked.
它发出的声音 很怪异
And the voices that are coming out of it are, um, bizarre.
这很奇怪 大卫住这里
It's odd, David living here.
是的 不像他 对吗
Yeah. Doesn't seem like him, right?
他们想让我们继续查下去
They want us to keep working on it.
-太好了 -想到黑客是怎么做到的了吗
- Yes. - Any thoughts on how the hacker did it?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我觉得他用了蓝牙而不是无线
I think he's using Bluetooth, not Wi-Fi.
所以我在想办法反入侵
So, I am gonna try to reverse the hack
我设了个陷阱
with a trap.
小心点就是
Just be careful.
好 但是为什么 小心什么
Okay, but why? About what?
我不知道对手到底是什么
Well, I don't know what we're dealing with.
对手就是一个黑客
We're dealing with a hacker.
这是你的小爱好
Little side hobby here?
不是 我在试着解梦
No, I'm trying to decipher something in my dreams.
-能问你个私人问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you a personal question? - Sure.
你会在意那些丑闻吗
Do the scandals bother you?
你是说教堂丑闻吗
You mean the Church scandals?
会 很介意
Yes. A lot.
但那你怎么还能
But how can you...
为什么要当牧师
Why become a priest?
我相信上帝
I believe in God.
我相信上帝想让我当牧师
And I believe God wants me to become a priest.
那他们对待同性恋的态度呢
And their treatment of gays?
你认同吗
Do you agree with that?
不
No.
你讨厌谈论这件事吗
Does this bother you, talking about it?
不
No.
只是 教堂有那么多不合理
It's just, there's so many things wrong with the Church.
-那 -那正是我们需要好人的理由
- That's... - That's one of the reasons we need good people.
那你不介意
And you don't mind...
它加诸于你的要求吗
...all that it requires of you?
介意
I mind.
但我同时觉得人生中最重要的东西
But I also think that the most important things in life
都是很难获得的
are the hardest to obtain.
有时候我真好奇你到底是个怎么样的人
Sometimes I just wonder what you're about.
我和六个陆战队员在一起待过一段时间
I-I was embedded with six Marines.
我很惊讶
And I was surprised
我怎么就 那么爱他们
how much I... loved them.
他们那种责任感
Their sense of commitment.
你知道 我这辈子破坏了不少承诺
You know, I spent most of my life breaking commitments.
在各地间游走
Moving from one place to another,
换着身边的人
one person to another.
我意识到我不喜欢那样的自己
And I realized I didn't like myself.
遇到危险他们第一个冲进去
These guys were the first ones in the building
最后才离开
and the last ones out of it.
我也想要那种体验
And I wanted to be that.
我也想要那种责任
I wanted that level of commitment.
-我只是 要去开灯 -没事
- I was just, uh, turning the light on. - Yeah.
我本来也要走了
I was gonna leave anyway.
我喜欢和你说话
I-I like talking to you.
我也是 聊天
Me, too. With you.
对了 那幅画
Oh, by the way, that sketch?
我觉得是救世主
I think it's Salvator Mundi.
是什么
It's what?
《救世主》
Salvator Mundi,
达芬奇的画
the painting by da Vinci.
救世主
乳♥头♥
Nipples.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表