剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
我又看到幻象了
I had another vision.
写下来
Write it down.
符号♥很重要
Symbols matter.
这是你的小爱好
Little side hobby here?
不是 我在
No, I was, uh,
试着解梦
trying to decipher something in my dreams.
我最小的女儿 劳拉
My youngest daughter, Laura,
她 她有天生的心脏缺陷 二尖瓣有问题
she was born with a heart defect in her mitral valve.
有百分之五十的可能性
There's a 50-50 chance
她活不过二十岁
that she'll die before she's 20.
如果你知道你在搞什么
If you knew what you were playing with,
克里斯汀
Kristen...
你就会待在家里
you would be staying at home
保护你可爱的小女孩们
and protecting those cute little girls.
这个世界上有很多
There's a lot of scary stuff
可怕的东西
in this world,
正常人都会想逃离的东西
things any sane person would run from.
我叫托尼·帕库奇
My name's Tony Pacuci.
我无所畏惧
I don't run from nothin'.
这是道奇·马丁
This is Dougie Martin.
他能拍下你不想看到的东西
His camera catches stuff you may not want to see.
这位是瓦妮斯·达利
And that's Vanessa Dudley,
科学家 对一切都持怀疑态度
scientist, resident skeptic.
如果她相信什么 你最好也相信
If she believes it, you better believe it.
作为团队 我们猎捕纽约幽灵
Together, we hunt Gotham Ghosts.
今天是万圣夜 我们来到泽西市
It's Halloween night, and our investigation
万圣夜 晚5点55分
调查泽西市闹鬼最严重的
takes us to Jersey, to one of the most haunted strip clubs
脱衣舞俱乐部
in Jersey City.
这里的负能量
A lot of negative energy...
-是的 -非常高
- Yeah. - ...that we've walked into right now.
然后有东西卡住了我的脖子
Then something just grabbed me around the neck
卡林特·戴伊
脱衣舞♥女♥
然后开始掐紧
and began to squeeze.
我无法呼吸 无法尖叫
I couldn't breathe. I couldn't scream.
这次我们又带上了一个职业怀疑论者
We're taking along a professional skeptic this time.
不管我们做什么
Everything we do,
他都会反复检查
he'll check and recheck.
因为我们不逃避真♥相♥
'Cause we don't run from the truth.
是的 我是怀疑论者
Yep. I'm skeptical.
因为
Because...
这个秀不过就是场愚蠢的获利丰厚的表演
this show is a stupid moneymaking enterprise
它利用摇晃的摄像头
that uses shaky cameras
和一个能模拟声音的电子设备
and a fictional device called an EVP
在昏暗却没有任何问题的房♥间里营造出
in order to inject drama into nothing happening
诡异的气氛
in dark rooms.
千万别憋着 本
Don't hold back, Ben.
告诉我们你的真实想法
Tell us what you really think.
刚才那些不会播的吧
Y-You're not gonna use any of that, are you?
你说什么我们就播什么
You said "Yep," so we'll keep in "Yep."
本·夏奇尔为天主教会工作
Ben Shakir works for the Catholic Church,
负责调查揭露
investigating and debunking
恶魔附身
demonic possessions.
我们在推特上
We found one another online
因为纽约幽灵而撕逼
when he and I got in a tweet fight
进而认识的彼此
over Gotham Ghosts.
他对精神世界持怀疑态度
He doesn't believe in the spiritual world,
他觉得我们做的一切都是谎言
and he thinks everything we do here is a lie.
怎么了
Hey. What's up?
霍普金斯家有工作
I have an issue at the Hopkins' house.
我需要一个恶魔代言人
I need a devil's advocate.
指与主流观点看法相左之人
霍普金斯家 那是三个月前的事了
The Hopkins' house? That was three months ago.
当时是评估 现在是要驱魔
That was the assessment. The issue is the exorcism.
我今晚有点事
well, I h... I have that thing tonight.
一个电视节目
You know, the, uh, TV show, so...
-可能要待到半夜 -我给忘了
- probably gonna be here till midnight. - Oh. I forgot. Right.
你找克里斯汀吧
Hey, why don't you call Kristen.
她足以胜任恶魔代言人
She's a great devil's advocate.
不给糖就捣乱 不给糖就捣乱
Trick-or-treating! Trick-or-treating!
不给糖就捣乱
Trick-or-treating!
对劳拉来说意味着什么
And what does that mean for Laura?
我们当时希望她的瓣膜能自主生长
We hoped her heart valve would develop more,
但现在还没有
but it hasn't yet.
但这并不代表以后不会
Now, that doesn't mean it won't.
我们得再等三周
We need to wait another three weeks
-祈祷有好消息 -祈祷
- and pray for good news. - Pray?
我就那么一说
A figure of speech.
期盼有好消息吧
Hope for good news.
三周后再做一次测试 那时候就知道了
We'll do a test in another three weeks, and then we'll know.
-不给糖果就捣乱 -好 我三周后再带她去
- Trick-or-treating! - Okay, I'll bring her in in three weeks.
我们一秒后就出发
We'll go in one second!
一秒已经过去了 就刚才
That was one second! Just now!
大卫 还好吗
David, everything all right?
不太好 你加入之前我们做过一次评估
Actually, no. There was an assessment before you joined us,
我们批准了进行驱魔
one that we approved for an exorcism,
现在神父大人改变主意了
and now the monsignor is having second thoughts.
-要重新做评估吗 -是的
- You need a new assessment? - Yes.
问题在于 我们驱魔已经做了四天
The only problem is, we are four days into an exorcism.
四天 这正常吗
Four days? Is that usual?
不正常 我知道这次通知很临时
No. And I know it's last-minute,
但我需要你的帮助
but I need your help here.
情况 有点不好
It's... getting bad.
不给糖果就捣乱 不给糖果就捣乱
Trick-or-treating! Trick-or-treating!
我一小时后再打给你可以吗
Okay, can I give you a call back in an hour?
我答应了跟女儿们去玩不给糖果就捣乱
I promised to go trick-or-treating with the girls.
-不给糖果就捣乱 -我看看能不能找人照看她们
- Trick-or-treating! - But I'll try to get a babysitter.
抱歉 我从来没打过这样的嗝
I'm sorry. I've never had hiccups like these before.
你在个人资料里说 你喜欢...
So, you said in your profile that you... you like...
弗洛和琼乐队
...you like Flo & Joan.
*得有人拯救小蜜蜂*
*Somebody's gotta save the bees*
*得有人拯救该死的小蜜蜂*
*Somebody's gotta save them bloody bees*
*带着条纹的酷酷苍蝇*
*Those funky flies with stripes.*
我以前从来没遇到过
You know, I've never met anyone
知道他们存在的人
who even knows they exist.
我知道 所以
Well, I know, that's why...
所以我觉得
That's why I think...
所以...
That's why...
抱歉 打嗝太糟糕了
I'm sorry, these are awful.
是啊
Oh, gee.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 我...
No, no, no, no, I-I...
我只是想吓吓你 就不打嗝了
I was just trying to scare you for the...
我去下厕所
Bathroom.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你的朋友还好吗
Was your friend okay?
-你说什么 -你朋友
- Excuse me? - Your friend.
没事 他就是有点打嗝 没什么
Oh, y-yeah, he just had some hiccups. He'll be fine.
那就好 我之前有个朋友这样打嗝
I'm glad. I knew a man that had hiccups like that--
后来就心脏病发作死了
he had a heart attack and died.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
没事
It's all right.
他本来也想自杀
He was suicidal anyway.
你说这话有点冒险吧 你不觉得吗
That's a bit chancy, don't you think?
提及什么自杀和心脏病发
Making a joke about suicide and a heart attack.
你怎么知道我不会生气呢
I mean, how do you know I wouldn't be offended?
大概三年前
About three years ago,
我发现自己总是在担心
I realized that I was too worried
不要惹怒别人或者惹什么事
about offending anyone for anything.
我总是在说"对不起 对不起"
I was constantly saying, "Sorry, sorry, sorry,"
后来
and then...
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表