剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Nothing more till I get back, okay?
不 不 我不在不准玩
No, no, not without me.
所以 这次打算多久之后走
So, how fast are you planning to leave this time?
你那位男朋友是什么人 雪儿
Who's your new boyfriend, Sheryl?
那不关你的事
That's none of your business.
我不知道 我们洗床单时
I don't know, you know? When we, uh, clean the sheets
就关某人的事了
out there, it's gonna be someone's business.
好吧 这就是我为什么需要你
Okay. This is what I need from you.
哦 你需要我做些什么
Oh, you need something from me?
我不想让克里斯汀知道
Yeah, I don't want Kristen to know
我在后面 跟人上♥床♥
that I was back there. Getting laid.
-当然 又是安迪式微笑 -是的
- Of course, that Andy charm. - Yeah.
用兄弟会的眼光看世界
The frat boy way of looking at the world.
抱歉 你需要我怎么做 雪儿
Sorry, didn't you need something, Sheryl?
是的 我就是不想让克里斯汀知道
Uh, yeah, yeah, I just... would rather Kristen not know
我下午和我男朋友在后面
that I was back there with my boyfriend.
为什么不
Why not?
因为...
Because...
-我觉得她不喜欢他 -为什么
- I don't think she likes him. - Why?
因为她宁愿我单身
Because she would rather I was single.
好的 所以你想让我保密
Okay. So you want me to keep it secret?
没错
Exactly.
好的
Okay.
琳为什么生我气
So why is Lynn upset with me?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
你觉得呢 安迪
Why do you think, Andy?
你离开了三个月
You've been away for three months,
你妻子要处理一大堆事
and your wife has had to deal with a lot:
丢了工作 又找了份新的
losing her job, getting a new one,
劳拉的心脏随时有可能停止
and Laura's heart possibly stopping at any minute.
那也是我为什么提早回来
That's why I came home early.
你真是个王子呢
What a prince you are.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
-所以呢 -所以
- So? - So,
是的 我帮你保密
uh, yes, sure, I'll keep your secret.
我觉得你
I think it's probably good
时不时上个床很好
you're getting laid now and then.
好排下你身体里的毒气
If only to remove the stick up your ass.
与你交谈总是很愉快 安迪
Always such a joy to talk to you, Andy.
-不然呢 -是的 你打给谁
- Isn't it, though? -Yeah. Who you calling?
克里斯汀 但我觉得她关机了
Kristen. But I think her cell's off.
好的 记得 别说出去
Okay, remember: shh.
好
Yeah.
我已经15年没这么嗨过了
I haven't been high in 15 years.
我15天没这么嗨
I haven't been high in 15 days.
你知道为什么此时此刻尤其特别吗
Do you know why this moment's special?
为什么
Why?
因为这无法复刻
Because it'll never happen again.
等下
Hold on.
他们不是一直穿成这样吧
Th-Th-They don't dress like this all the time?
不是 这是动漫展
No. It's Comic-Con.
-人们甚至觉得我模仿瓦妮斯 -是的
- People even thought I was a Vanessa copy. - Yeah.
他们还差点不让我进去
They almost didn't let me into a panel.
她看起来比你还像你
Wow. Well, she looks more like you than you do, sure.
你想吻我吗
Do you want to kiss me?
我想
I do.
怎么了
What?
对不起
I'm sorry. Uh...
你实际上不想让我联♥系♥你 对吗
You-you didn't really want me to call you, did you?
你写了个假号♥码给我 我的天
You, you-you wrote a fake number. Oh, my God.
你在我手上写了个假号♥码
You wrote a fake number on my hand?
不 不 我没有
No, no. I didn't.
什么 你就是
Oh, what, then-then you just forgot
-忘了你号♥码 -不 我...
- your number? You just... - No. I...
不要评判我好吗
Don't judge me, okay?
-你在和别人交往 -没有
- You're in a relationship. Oh... - No.
没有
No.
那怎么
Then?
我妹妹
My sister.
她给了你错误的号♥码
She gave you the wrong number.
她不想我们在一起
She didn't want us to be together.
当时就我们俩
We were alone.
我从来不是一个人
I'm never really alone.
我妹妹移植到了我身体上
My sister's grafted to my body.
这里
Here.
有点像幻肢
Kind of like a phantom limb.
我很小的时候我妹妹过世了
My sister died when we were little,
从那以后她就附在我身上
and she's been attached to me ever since.
在我身边
To my side.
她...很保护我
She's, uh, very protective.
我应该
I should, um...
是的
Yeah.
想跳舞吗
Want to dance?
想
I do.
你就不怕有人踩你脚吗
Aren't you afraid someone's gonna step on your feet?
不怕
No.
我是大卫
I'm David.
安妮
Annie.
安妮什么
Annie what?
康曼斯
Commerce.
这像个现编的名字
That name sounds made-up.
你喜欢仪式吗
Do you like the ceremony?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我不懂仪式
I don't think I understand it.
你相信鬼魂吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
不 我相信...
No, I believe...
抱歉 我有点迷糊
Sorry, my brain's a little foggy.
我相信死后还有一种生命
I believe there is a life after death.
所以我觉得我相信鬼魂
So, I guess I do believe in ghosts.
我想看你的眼睛
I wanted to see your eyes.
还有呢
And?
那是你父亲的
They're your father's.
我该走了
I'd better go.
为什么
Why?
去哪
Where?
谷仓
The barn.
我喜欢萤火虫
I love fireflies.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
艾斯特
Esther?
天哪
Oh, my God.
有我呢 有我呢 没事了
I got you. I got you. You're all right.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
救命啊
Help!
我们需要帮助
We need help out here!
坚持住 深呼吸
Hold on. Just breathe.
深呼吸
Just breathe...
救命啊
Help!
呼叫失败
要出来了
It's coming.
要出来了
Coming.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
-你好啊 小家伙 -艾斯特
- Hello, little one. - Esther,
你应该...
uh, you should, uh...
我们走吧 你需要个医生
Let's go. You-you-you need a doctor.
欢迎来到这个世界 小家伙 欢迎
Welcome to the world, little one. Welcome.
我应该回去了
I should get back.
真的有点
Something's really...
不对劲...
just not right here.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表