剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
手术就快结束了 到时候就会知道具体情况
He'll be out of surgery soon, and then we'll know more.
-医生怎么说 -暂时还没下定论
- What is the doctor saying? - Uh, nothing at the moment,
一有消息我就会通知你
but I'll get you an update as soon as I can.
请稍安勿躁 神父
Just please hold tight, Father.
-什么情况 -像是被袭击了
- What happened? - An attack of some kind.
警方还不知道具体情况
The police don't know yet.
他们原先认为是抢劫 但是没丢东西
They thought maybe a mugging, but nothing's been taken.
大卫也还击了
David put up a fight. He, uh...
你们不用非待在这里
You two don't have to stay.
-情况有变我会通知你们 -不 不用
- I can call you if anything changes. - No, no, no, no, no.
我们还是在这守着
We got this.
你们觉得会是谁干的
Do you know who would have done this?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
是教区的电♥话♥
Oh, it's the parish.
我不觉得是抢劫
I don't think it's a mugging.
肯定不是 有太多人威胁过他
No. Too many crazies threatening him.
我们应该跟警♥察♥谈谈
We should talk to the cop.
-上帝啊 -怎么了
- Oh, God. - What?
是利德警探
It's Detective Leder.
我之前出庭作证时认识的他
I know him from the court.
他是个白♥痴♥
He's an idiot.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要找人帮个忙
I need to ask a favor.
谢谢你过来
Thanks.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
手术还算成功
Well, sounds like the surgery was successful,
但他还是疼痛难忍♥
but he's in a lot of pain.
这是你认识的那个牧师
This is the priest from your house?
是的 受训牧师
Yeah, the priest in training.
还真是保护人♥民♥服务人♥民♥
To protect and serve.
警探 这里交给我吧
Hey, Detective, I got it from here.
好运
Good luck.
他问询过你没
Did he question you?
没 只问了急救人员
Not yet. Just the paramedics.
大卫有敌人吗
Did David have any enemies?
-有 -谁
- Yes. - Who?
-利兰·汤森 -我好像听过这个名字
- Leland Townsend. - How do I know that name?
他是和地检合作的法庭心理学家
He's a forensic psychologist, works with the D.A.?
-而他和大卫有仇 -是的
- And he's an enemy? - Yes.
好吧 还有其他人吗
Okay. Anybody else?
大卫的工作 我们的工作
David's work, or our work,
会让我们遇到很多病态的人
brings us into the circle of many ill people.
病态是指
Ill as in...?
-心理变♥态♥ -加纳是谁
- Psychopathic. - Who's Ghana?
加纳
-加纳 -加纳
- Ghana? - Ghana.
-那个国家 -报告上说来医院的路上
- The country? - The report says the EMT heard David saying "Ghana"
急救人员听到他一直在说加纳
over and over as he was brought in.
加纳 是以前的一个活
Ghana-- that's an old case.
-你是谁 -本·夏奇尔
- Who are you? - I'm Ben Shakir.
-本为 -我是大卫的同事
- Ben works... - I work on David's team.
具体是什么情况
And what was this case?
半年前
Well, six months ago, um,
有个程序员想自杀
there was a coder who tried to kill himself.
他的室友认为他被附身了
His, uh, roommate thought he was possessed.
-加纳是他的姓还是名 -姓
- And "Ghana" was his first name, last name? - Last.
-理查德·加纳 -知道他住哪里吗
- Richard Ghana. - You have an address?
不知道 不过我可以查一下
No, but could probably get one.
-长什么样 -高个 白人
- Description? - Tall, Caucasian,
像个不好惹的体育老师
you know, looked like a bad gym teacher.
他为什么会袭击Acosta
Any reason that he'd want to attack Acosta?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我去现场看看
Okay, I'm going to the scene.
很快回来
I'll be back.
谢谢 米拉
Thanks, Mira.
是个附身案
So was this a possession case?
我不是很了解
I mean, I wasn't that involved in it,
大卫认为是 朱迪不同意
but David thought it was, and Judy didn't, so...
朱迪是谁
Who's Judy?
她 她是你
Oh, she... she was you.
在你之前的那个你
Before you.
在我之前
M-Me before me?
那是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
她曾经是团队里的心理学家
She was the psychologist on the team
在你之前
before you came along.
玛丽已经死了的事是我搞错了
I've been wrong about Marie being dead.
没关系 大卫
It's all right, David.
他们希望你别乱动
They want you not to move.
因为有缝合伤口
Your stitches.
你疼吗
Are you in pain?
我可以帮你叫护士
I can get the nurse.
没关系
It's all right.
如果疼的话就眨一次眼睛
Just blink your eyes once if you're in pain.
好
Got it.
你随时都可以按这个按钮
You can push this button any time
来叫护士
to call the nurse.
我是道格拉斯神父
I'm Father Douglas.
我会留下我的念珠 大卫
I'm leaving my rosary, David.
我们只需要查清是谁假冒了...
All we have to do is find out who impersonated...
我每天都会来看你
I'll check in on you every day.
如果你有任何需要
And if you need anything,
就把十字架正面朝下
just turn the crucifix face down,
我就会来帮你
and I'll be there for you.
我现在得去看望一位老朋友
Now, I've got to go check on an old friend.
哈兰·泽法尔
Harlan Zephyr.
看到你还坚持着 我很欣慰
Glad to see you still hanging in there.
你今天感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better today?
神父 我的右脚趾真的很痒
Father, my right toe really itches.
你能帮我抓一下吗
Can you reach it?
当然
Sure.
谢谢 神父 我感觉好多了
Thanks, Father. That feels much better.
保重 孩子
Stay well, my son.
我周日会回来的
I'll come back on Sunday.
好
Okay.
再见 大卫
Bye, David.
休息会儿吧
Get some rest.
救命 上帝啊
Help! God!
天啊 上帝啊 天哪
God! God! God! God! God!
不 不要 不 不要
No. No. No. No, no, no, no, no. No, no.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
你看 我停下来了
See, I... I-I... I stopped.
别叫护士 今天是她的班
Don't call her. It's her shift.
鞋总吱吱响的那个
The one with the squeaky shoes.
吱吱 吱吱 吱吱
Squeak, squeak, squeak.
我们叫她"瘟疫护士"
We call her "Nurse Plague."
你是那个被抢劫的人 对吧
You're the guy who was mugged, right?
是的
Yes.
你小心她
Watch out for her.
那是个疯婆子
Crazy bitch.
吱吱响的鞋
The squeaky shoes.
在走廊里就能听到
You can hear them down the hallway.
我是哈兰
I'm Harlan.
大卫
David.
我们得团结 大卫
We got to stick together, David.
大多数黑人患者会死在医院里...
Most black patients die in hospitals from...
因为意外
accidents.
内出血
Bleeding out internally,
术后副作用 感染
complications after surgery, infections.
但这不是偶然
But it's not random.
就是因为"瘟疫"这样的护士
It's because of nurses like Plague.
他们会把我们折磨致死
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表