You will when you're thinking straight.
你需要睡觉
You need some kip.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
去吗
Do you fancy one?
不行啊
Oh, I can't.
好久没一起喝了
It's been a while.
我现在也没什么意思
I'm not much company these days.
早上再见了
Pick up sticks in the morning.
好啊 伙计
All right, matey.
医生
Doctor.
长官
Sir.
什么事不能等
So what couldn't wait?
废墟里发现的一具尸体
One of the bodies recovered from the rubble.
男性 50多
Male, 50s.
并无可辨认身份的东西
Nothing to identify him.
据消防队说 他的尸体是在
I have it from the fire brigade that his remains
原本的地下室被发现
were found in what would have been the basement.
他并非死于克兰默大厦的坍塌
He did not die in the collapse of Cranmer House.
他中了枪
He was shot.
背后两枪 手被绑住
Twice in the back, hands bound.
而且 这还不是最可怕的 医生
I'm afraid that's... not the worst of it. Doctor?
混凝土进入了其鼻窦 嘴 喉咙
There was concrete in the sinuses, mouth, throat,
食道 甚至包括肺上部
oesophagus, and even into the upper reaches of the lungs.
他是被活埋 闷死 淹死在了
He was buried alive, smothered, drowned
液体混凝土里 然后随之一起定型
in liquid concrete, which then set.
子弹来自杀死乔治·范西的那把枪
Bullets came from the same gun that shot George Fancy.
不管此人是谁 他已死了一年
Whoever this is has been dead for about a year.
封在了克兰默大厦的地基里
Encased in the foundations of Cranmer House.
我们得查出他的身份
We need to put a name to him.
你有任何线索吗
Have you anything to go on?
只有那些东西
Just what's there.
摩德林出租车
Magdalen Cabs.
埃迪·尼罗以前的公♥司♥
Eddie Nero's old firm.
眼镜是主街丁克利眼镜行配的
The specs have come from Dinkley's, in the High,
镜盒里写着呢
according to the name in the case.
HB
"H.B."
摩斯
Morse?
我们在调查奥斯波特·佩吉的死亡
We're looking into the death of Osbert Page,
他是博德利图书馆馆长
chief librarian at the Bodleian.
两晚前被人捅死
He was stabbed to death there two nights ago.
他公♥寓♥里有一张高尔半岛的地图
In his flat, there's a map of the Gower
上面就写了HB
with the initials H.B.
对了 鉴证组的结果刚出来
Yes, I've just had the results through from forensics.
公♥寓♥发现的泥靴印跟博德利图书馆
The muddy boot prints at the flat are consistent
发现的泥靴印一致
with those found at the Bodleian.
黏土 石灰石
Clay, limestone,
还有少量细砂
and traces of fine sand.
很可能是海砂
Sea sand, most likely,
因为砂砾非常圆
due to the roundness of the particles.
还有谁知道此事
Right, so who else knows about this?
目前只有我们
So far, just us.
德布林医生先通知了我
Dr DeBryn was good enough to inform me
和斯特兰奇警长
and Detective Sergeant Strange first.
我想或许至少目前
I think-- for the moment, at least--
这些信息还是只告知
such information should be contained
前市警局警♥察♥
amongst former City officers.
那我们还少了个人吧
Well, then, we're a man shy, aren't we?
瑟斯戴呢
Where is Thursday?
没人认为瑟斯戴督察
No one is suggesting Detective Inspector Thursday
与此事有任何关系
has any involvement.
完全没有
Not for a moment.
我们得确定能信任他
We just need to be sure of him.
有消息说 他近来跟鲍克斯走得很近
Word on the wire is he's got pretty tight with Box.
你跟助理警♥察♥局长还走得很近呢
You've gotten pretty ttght wtth the ACC.
鲍特姆斯助理警♥察♥局长的廉洁并没有受到质疑
A.C.C. Bottoms' probity is not in question here.
出去吗
Out, is it?
不 今晚不去
No, not tonight.
我见了一个人
I've seen someone.
一个事务律师
A solicitor.
好吧
Right.
我们不能再这么下去了
We can't go on this way.
是啊
No.
你睡萨姆以前的房♥间 我睡我们的房♥间
You in Sam's old room, me in ours.
我又没想要那样
I never asked for that.
是啊
No.
反正就这样了
Well, it's done now.
是吗
Is it?
我觉得是
I think so.
好吧
Right.
不非得闹得难看
It doesn't have to be nasty.
是啊
No.
是他吗
Him, is it?
"他"
"Him"?
舞厅的那个 我跟踪了你
Him, up the Ballroom-- I followed you.
不 弗莱德 跟他无关 是你
No, Fred, it isn't him-- it's you.
-房♥子可以归你 -我不想要
- You keep the house. - I don't want it!
我也不想要烤箱
Any mere than wanted the oven.
或是衣服 或是度假
Or clothes, or a holiday.
那你想要什么 温妮弗雷德
Then what do you want, Winifred?
我想要我丈夫回来 我当初嫁的人
I wanted my husband back, the man I married.
我不想要房♥子
I don't want the house
也不想要那些钱
and I don't want the money.
天知道你做了什么才拿到那些钱
God knows what you had to do to get it.
根本不是为了钱
It was never about the money.
我们以前也穷过 那不重要
We've been without before-- it didn't matter.
从来都不重要
It never mattered.
我们那时有彼此
We had each other.
好吧
Well...
把需要我签字的东西给我 我会签的
Just give me what you want signing, and I'll sign it.
是丁克利眼镜行吗
Is this Dinkley's Opticians?
摩斯警长 泰晤士河谷警局
Detective Sergeant Morse, Thames Valley.
我今早送去了一副眼镜
I dropped a pair of spectacles in this morning.
你的接待员说她会查看后
Your receptionist said that she would check the prescription
对比姓名缩写为HB的病人核实身份
against any of the patients you have with the initials H.B.
霍利斯
Hollis...
宾克斯
Binks.
他已错过了两次看诊吗
He's missed two appointments, has he?
您知道宾克斯先生的地址吗
And would you have an address for Mr. Binks?
有人吗
Hello?
数据弄好了吗
Did you get those figures?
看到摩斯了吗
Seen Morse?
他没在地下室
He's not in his bunker.
他留了话 说是去做调查了
Oh, he left word, he's pursuing inquiries.
调查什么
What inquiries?
我怎么知道 他是你的狗
I don't know, he's your dog.
他不是任何人的狗 你的或我的
He's nobody's dog-- yours nor mine.
-我不是说... -我不管你想说什么
- Oh, I didn't mean... - I don't care what you didn't mean.
你要尊重你的同事 否则我叫你好看
You'll treat your colleagues with respect, or I'll know why.
行了 别那么大火气
Look, all right, don't bite my head off.
我就是说 他...
I'm just saying he's...
什么
Saying what?
他不是...我们的人
Well, he's not... one of us.
说起来
Speaking of which.
别紧张
Hey, you're all right.
大家都是朋友
We're all friends here.
是哪来的
Where's it come from?
既然我们都是朋友
Seeing as we're all friends.
你关心这个干什么
Why do you care?
如果我就关心呢
Say I do.
只是点赏钱
It's just baksheesh.
换我们睁一只眼闭一只眼
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表