You think I'm going to have some village girl
加入董事会吗
sitting on the Board?
她以前可是在糖果厂工作
She worked in the factory for God's sake.
她或许是在村里长大
She might have been raised in the village,
但她至少知道
but at least she's the manners
偷听人谈话是不礼貌的
to know one doesn't listen at keyholes,
不像你的种母马
unlike your brood mare!
借过了 克莱米
Excuse me, Clemmie, won't you?
我们到了
Here we are.
我倒想请你进去
I... I would ask you in.
真的
I'd like to.
我真的想
Really, I want to.
但因为亨利...
It's... it's just with Henry...
没事
That's all right.
我没指望你那么做
I wasn't expecting you to.
你都不怎么了解我
You hardly know me.
可我感觉跟你很亲近
It doesn't feel like that.
这疯狂吗
Is that mad?
爱应该是勇敢的 是吧
Love should be brave, don't you think?
哪怕不长久
Even if it doesn't last.
你进去吧
You should go inside.
我再给你打电♥话♥
I'll telephone.
我稍后回来 克莱米
I'll be back later, Clemmie.
不是吧 伙计
Stone me, matey.
都这么惨了吗
This what it's come to, has it?
我就眯个眼
I was just getting 40 winks.
我打去工区房♥屋找过你
Called in at the Section House.
德布林说你去了尸检
DeBryn said you went to the postmortem.
谢谢
Thank you.
吸毒过量的案子有进展吗
Any progress on the overdoses?
没有
No.
你不奇怪为什么吗
You wonder why that is?
不是我的案子 鲍克斯让督察和贾格负责了
It's not my case. Box has put the DI and Jago on it.
还是那个问题
Same question.
你不奇怪为什么吗
You wonder why that is?
-你什么意思 -我的意思是
- What are you saying? - I'm saying
如果鲍克斯对牛津
if Box's investigation into who's keeping Oxford
掺奎宁海♥洛♥因♥供货链的调查停滞不前
supplied with heroin cut with quinine has stalled,
或许有什么原因
maybe there's a reason for it.
你如果想破案
You want to crack this thing,
就得靠我们
it's down to us.
我说了 没有我们了
I told you, there is no us.
我只想低调做人 不管闲事
I'm just gonna keep my head down, my nose clean,
等待风向改变
and wait for the winds to change.
你什么时候那么看重自己的前途了
Since when do you value your neck so high?
我认识了个人
Well, I met someone.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她有个五岁的儿子
She's got a little boy. Five years old.
我不知道 或许能成
I dunno, it could be something.
怎么了
What?
其他人不都该有个机会
Everyone else deserves a chance...
我怎么就不一样
why should I be so different?
-你就是不一样 -如果我不想不一样呢
- Because you are. - What if I don't want to be?
那不是最重要的吗
I mean, that's what it's about, isn't it?
家里有个人等你
Having someone to come home to.
我可不知道
I wouldn't know.
听着
Look...
反正你在这里小心
Just watch your back here.
为了以前
For old time's sake.
我说真的
I mean it.
别信任任何人
Trust no bugger.
包括最亲近的人
Even your closest.
回见了
Be seeing you.
给
There you go.
这是什么
What's this?
我说了 我会照顾自己人
I told you, I look after my firm.
我做了什么值得你照顾
And what have I done to warrant looking after?
别那么想
Don't take it that way.
要我能说了算 你早就得到照顾了
You'd've been taken care of before now, I'd had my way.
只是需要确定一下
Just needed to be sure of you.
你现在确定了
And now you are?
我想是的
I think so.
我可不希望我错了
I'd hate to be wrong.
这都是光明正大的
Listen, it's all above board.
不过是点意外之财
It's just a bit of bunce.
这是贾格上周去收来的吗
This more of what Jago was picking up last week?
什么来头
For what?
不知道就没后顾之忧
What a man don't know can't hurt him.
如果没问题 那后面还会有
If we're square, there's more where that came from.
剩下的我慢慢告诉你
I'll fill you in as to the rest of it as time goes by.
你是个好人 弗莱德
You're a good man, Fred.
跟我老爸一样
Same as my old man.
他干了近30年的警♥察♥
He did nearly 30 years in a blue uniform.
离退休还有俩月
Two months shy of his pension,
在追几个撬保险箱的时摔下了天窗
going after a couple of safe crackers, he fell through a skylight.
跌落35英尺 在结实的地面上摔断了后背
Fell 35 feet on the concrete and broke his back.
知道他得到了什么吗
Know what he got for his trouble?
一块怀表和链条
A watch and a chain.
那块表两周后就停了
The watch stopped working after a fortnight.
六个月后 他也没气了
And six months later, so did he.
我在他坟前发誓
I swore on his grave that
我如果要为这工作赌命
if I was going to risk my life for this job,
我要得到更多
I was going to get more out of it
而不是一块破表和链子
than just a poxy watch and chain.
你也有一样的权利
And you deserve no different.
权利
Deserve?
就他们那么对待你
After the way they've treated you?
我都不会那么对条狗
I wouldn't treat a dog like that.
天啊 你肯定注意到自己的工资少了吧
I mean, Christ, you must've noticed a change in your pay packet.
接下来呢
What next?
让你像老雷吉那样 做份闲工当退休
They put you out to grass on some nothing job like old Reg?
人得有尊严 弗莱德
A man's got his dignity, Fred,
否则就一无所有了
or he's got nothing.
那不代表你是坏警♥察♥
Doesn't make you a bad copper.
这只是聪明
Just makes you a smart one.
拿着吧
Go on.
这周末带太太出去玩玩
Take the missus out this weekend.
宠宠她
Treat her.
老天
Blimey.
有那么一会儿 我都要紧张尿了
For minute there, you had me giving you two-bob thrupenny bit.
我也是
You and me both.
不过话说回来 我第一次也是
To be fair, I was no different the first time.
第二次 你就没感觉了
Second time, you barely feel it.
之后
After that,
就一切都好了
it's all gravy.
去吧
Go on, then.
给酒续上
Get 'em in.
早 亲爱的
Morning, darling.
克莱米
Clemmie.
穆利还没下来吗
Murray not down yet?
我以为他跟你在一起呢
I thought he must be with you.
没有
No.
他昨晚什么时候回来的
What time did he get back last night?
我不知道
I don't know.
他没来找我
He didn't come in to me.
我去敲敲门
I'll, uh, go and knock.
他好像没回家
I don't think he's been home.
什么 不可能吧
What? No, that can't be right.
他的床是没睡过
I'm pretty sure his bed hasn't been slept in.
天啊
Oh, my God.
别瞎想 可能是车坏了呢
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表