Morse.
据财务主管说 没有亲属
No next of kin, according to the bursar.
德雷克是独生子
Drake was an only child.
小时候母亲就死了
Mother died when he was young.
父亲大概两年前过世 有发现吗
Father about two years ago. Anything here?
没有
Nothing.
奶酪和菠萝
Cheese and pineapple,
我们银婚纪念时也吃了那个 菠萝奶酪串
we had that at our silver wedding, on sticks.
派对吗
A Party, you think?
鸡尾酒香肠
Cocktail sausages?
大量饮酒
Heavy drinking?
还有这个韩博特
With this Humbolt character,
德雷克的车可能借了他的
maybe that's where Drake got the car.
关于他查到什么了吗
Anything on him yet?
财务主管说他们是同事
They're colleagues, said the bursar.
在天文台共事
Over at the observatory.
怎样过上更幸福的生活
How to Live a Happier Life.
或许他没读完
Maybe he never finished it.
我们每个人都能拥有想要的一切
Each of us can have anything we want.
这世上的任何东西
Anything in the world.
但我们往往会否定自己
But so often we deny ourselves.
认为自己不配拥有
Because we don't think we deserve it.
德雷克教授怎么会
How is it Professor Drake
开你的车 韩博特博士
was driving your car, Dr Humbolt?
他的车说是启动不了
His wouldn't start, apparently.
他去花♥园♥里找到了我 问能不能借我的
He found me in the garden and asked if he could borrow mine.
那么 他的车按说还在你家咯
Then, presumably, the vehicle is still at your house,
温克维斯特博士
Dr Wingqvist?
对 我本约好了汽修工
Yes, it's-- well, I expected a mechanic over
今早来修
to fix it this morning.
车祸现场发现了一名年轻女子
There was a young woman found at the scene of the crash
我们不知道她的姓名
for whom we don't have a name.
我得提醒你们 这是尸体照
Must warn you, it's a post-mortem photograph.
但是否可以确认下这是德雷克教授带去的人
But can you confirm that this is who Professor Drake was with?
对 应该是她
Yes, I believe that's her,
但我特别不会记名字
but I've a terrible memory for names...
很可惜 亚当的女友从来都
Alas, Adam's girls never really hung around
来来去去 根本没必要记名字
long enough to make it worthwhile learning their names.
是个花♥花♥公♥子♥咯
Bit of a ladies man, was he?
大概是为了弥补错失的机会吧
Making up for lost time, perhaps.
我们大多数人是荒废了青春
Most of us have a misspent youth.
可亚当根本没有青春
Adam didn't really have a youth at all.
数学神童
Mathematical child prodigy.
12岁进入牛津
Entered Oxford at the age of 12,
23岁就当选哥白尼协会主席
and was appointed Copernican chair at just 23.
你会如何形容德雷克教授的脾气
How would you describe Professor Drake's temperament?
挺紧绷的
Quite highly strung,
尽管他在电视上看起来温文尔雅
despite the appearance he gave on television.
他有时会大发脾气
He could fly off the handle.
暴♥力♥吗
Violently?
他脾气挺大
He had a temper.
他们俩之间昨晚看上去如何
How did they seem with each other last night?
你们发现他们有什么不睦吗
You weren't aware of any ill-feeling between them?
吵架了吗
They didn't have words?
没有
No.
没有 拉里 你呢
Err, no. Larry, were you?
我是没留意到什么
I can't say as I noticed anything.
所有人都以为我人生完美
Everyone thinks I have the perfect life.
或许从外面看来 的确如此
I suppose looking at it from the outside, I do.
完美婚姻
Perfect marriage.
完美丈夫
Perfect husband.
完美孩子 完美房♥子
Perfect children, perfect house.
但每天早上我醒来 我只想尖叫
But every morning I wake up, I just want to scream.
那不是第一次吧
Don't suppose that's the first of those, is it?
也不会是最后一次
Or the last.
真希望是你
I wish it had been you.
我也希望
So do I.
这是德雷克身上的钥匙
These are the keys Drake had on him.
如果不是他的
Well, if they're not his,
又是谁的
whose are they?
是工资单
It's a pay slip.
克莉丝汀·蔡斯
Christine Chase,
海维赛德制片厂
Heaviside Studios.
温克维斯特太太在楼上
Mrs. Wingqvist is upstairs.
警♥察♥ 太太
Police, ma'am.
谢谢 特里斯太太
Thank you, Mrs. Trellis.
浴室出水孔又堵了
Oh, the, the bath plughole is blocked again.
头发吗
Hair, is it?
我也不知道是什么
Don't know what it is.
你可以去疏通一下吗
But if you could pick it out?
谢谢
Thank you.
娜塔莉·温克维斯特
Natalie Wingqvist.
你们找过我丈夫问话了
You, you spoke to my husband,
是吧 关于亚当的事
I believe, about Adam.
是的 太太
That's right, madam.
现场还有一名年轻女子
There was a young woman also at the scene
我们想确认她的身份
that we're trying to identify.
应该是德雷克昨晚带来的女孩
Presumably the girl that Drake was here with last night.
克莉丝汀·蔡斯 对吗
Christine Chase, would that be right?
对 好像是叫这个
Yes, I think that was it.
他们之间看上去如何
And how did they seem together?
他们没怎么跟别人攀谈
Well, they kept to themselves pretty much.
她好像觉得我们挺无聊
I think she found us all rather dry.
你丈夫说他们大概凌晨1点离开的
Your husband said they left around 1:00,
是这样吗
would that be right?
如果艾略特是这么说的
If that's what Elliot said.
我是没看到他们离开
I'm afraid I didn't see them go.
那就是很随意的场合
It was all very casual.
派对嘛
You know what parties are like.
人们说走就走了
People just slip away.
抱歉让你们久等
I'm sorry to have kept you.
杰夫·斯雷顿
Jeff Slayton.
我妹妹 茜蒂
My sister, Hildy,
这里真正的老板
the real brains of the business.
前台说你们是警♥察♥
Reception said you were from the police.
瑟斯戴督察 摩斯警长
D.I. Thursday, D.S. Morse.
泰晤士河谷警局
Thames Valley.
我们为克莉丝汀·蔡斯而来
We're here about Christine Chase.
她在这里工作吧
I believe she works here.
克莉丝 好姑娘
Chrissie? Lovely girl.
很聪明
Very bright.
她是我的私人助理
She's my personal assistant.
但如果你们找她
But if you wanted to speak to her,
她今天没来
I'm afraid she's not in today.
你最后见她是什么时候
When did you see her last?
昨天早上吧 6:30左右 怎么了
Ah, yesterday evening, around 6:30. Why?
很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to have to tell you,
但她身亡了
but she's been killed.
什么
What?
不 怎么会
Oh no! How?
她的尸体在一起车祸现场被发现
Her body was found at the scene of a car crash.
太可怕了 在哪
That's awful. Where?
伊登伯利郊外
Out towards Edenbury.
开车的是德雷克教授
The car was being driven by a Professor Drake.
亚当吗
Adam?
对 你认识他吗
Yes, do you know him?
他是《月球漫步者》的科学顾问
He's the scientific advisor on Moon Rangers,
那是我们的最新剧集
our latest show.
是个太空冒险类的故事
It's sort of Bonanza in space.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
很遗憾 他也死了
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表