It was a bad line,
但来电者说有头奶牛要生了
but the caller said he had a cow in labor,
似乎是臀位分娩
and it looked to be a breech delivery.
在哪里
And where was that?
对方说是狐尾农场
They said they were calling from Foxtail Grange,
在金亚伯附近
somewhere out towards King's Abbot.
我毫无印象 但还是开车去了
It didn't ring a bell. I drove out there anyway.
根本找不到那个地方
Couldn't find the place for love nor money.
我给爱拉打过电♥话♥ 以防是她记错了
I did try calling Isla, just in case she'd taken it down wrong.
我没有 我不会犯错
I hadn't. I don't make mistakes.
在诊所的事上不会犯错
Not when it comes to practice business.
反正 我打不通
Anyway, I couldn't get through,
我只能开车兜圈子
so I ended up driving round and round
最终不得不放弃了
until eventually I just gave it up as a bad job.
你为什么打不通这里
How was it you couldn't get through here?
这怪我
My fault, I'm afraid.
我当时在跟个老校友聊天
I was talking to an old school friend.
你什么时候回了诊所
And what time did you get back to the surgery?
大概11点 11:30吧
11:00, 11:30, something like that.
这我能证明
I can confirm that.
对 她当时还在讲电♥话♥呢
Yes, she was still yakking away on the telephone.
那位农夫第一次来电时 也没留下
And the farmer didn't leave a telephone number
电♥话♥号♥码吗
when he first rang?
没 他说他是从电♥话♥亭打来
No, no, he said he was calling from a phone box.
我问过他电♥话♥号♥码 说回头打给他
I did offer to take his number and call him back,
但他挂了
but he hung up.
我在村里跟我父母吃了晚餐
I'd been in the village having supper at my parents'.
大概一直待到10:30吧
Must have left about half past ten, something like that.
之后直接去了科莱斯维堂吗
You went straight to Creswell Hall?
对
That's right.
到了之后就再没离开吗
And once there, you didn't go out again?
对 一直待到今早
No. Not until this morning.
你未婚夫 也一直跟你在一起吗
And your intended. He was with you the whole time?
对
Yes.
他能从他哥哥的死中大大获益吧
He had quite a lot to gain by his brother's death, didn't he?
鲁伯特很爱穆利
Rupert loved Murray.
人生重要的不止是钱
There's more to life than money.
知道谁会那么想吗 克兰普小姐
You know who thinks like that, Miss Clamp?
有钱人
The rich.
我不是有钱人
I'm not rich.
但你要成为有钱人了
But you will be.
你觉得是有人把谢泼德
You think someone called Shepherd out
骗出去了
on a fool's errand?
或是他自己导了一出戏
Or he arranged it himself, perhaps.
让他能去杀穆利
Keeps him in play for Murray.
除非是有人想陷害他
Unless someone's trying to put him in the frame for it.
那他的马枪呢
So, where's his horse gun?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
或许他是落在了科莱斯维堂
Maybe he did leave it at Creswell Hall.
但他并无杀穆利的动机
But he's got no motive to go after Murray.
那是据我们所知
That we know about.
电♥话♥局应该能告诉你
The exchange should be able to tell you
那个农夫用了哪个电♥话♥亭
what callbox this farmer rang in on.
不知我们上次询问过后
I wonder if Murray's received any of these
穆利是否收到过新诽谤信
poison pen letters since last we've asked.
穆利·科莱斯维昨晚是被一通电♥话♥
Murray Creswell was lured to the factory last night
而不是信引去了糖果厂
by a telephone call, not any letter.
对 但引他去的人可能收到过
Yes, but whoever lured him there could have received one.
就像贝尔农夫那样
Like Farmer Bell, you mean?
一个被刺♥激♥到要爆发的人
Someone primed to go off.
你觉得寄信的人
You think whoever sent these letters
也类似地诽谤了穆利·科莱斯维
may have made similar allegations about Murray Creswell?
据他弟弟说 他这辈子可没干过什么坏事
He'd led a pretty blameless life, according to his brother.
他会做了什么
Hard to see what he can have done
能让人想杀他呢
to make someone kill him.
的确
True.
但村子已因怀疑和不信任
But the village is already half mad
陷入了半疯状态
with suspicion and mistrust.
找对了人 说对了话
The right word in the wrong ear...
想逼人发疯其实并不难
wouldn't take much to push someone over the edge.
怎么回事
What's this?
贾格说你跟谢泼德的女儿去了酒吧
Jago said you were with Shepherd's daughter in the pub.
不过是喝杯酒
It was just a drink.
她是嫌疑人
She's a suspect.
老天 你是怎么回事
Christ, what's the matter with you?
-女人抛个媚眼 -我也有人生啊
- They bat their lashes... - I've got a life.
执勤时你就没有
Not on duty, you haven't.
-我当时没在执勤 -那也一样
- I wasn't on duty. - It shouldn't matter.
警♥察♥就是警♥察♥ 这永远是第一位的
A copper's a copper, first, last and always.
那对你有好处吗
Where's that got you?
长官 我...
Sir, I...
去找到枪
Just find the gun.
"亲爱的杰里科焦虑
"Dear Anxious of Jericho,
如果你的朋友体臭
"If your friend suffers from B.O.,
试试在谈论健康时
"Try to introduce regular bathing
把经常洗澡作为一个话题引入进来
"As a topic into a more general conversation about health.
不 任何的接吻
And, no, you cannot get pregnant
都不会导致你怀孕"
through any form of kissing."
好啊
So!
你是林小姐 《牛津邮报》的知心大姐
You're Miss Ling, Agony Aunt in the Oxford Mail.
你应该会保守秘密吧
I trust I may rely on your discretion.
你肯定知道很多人的秘密
You must be privy to a lot of people's secrets.
你只写了这些匿名信吗
Are these the only anonymous letters that you write?
你是问 是我写了那些诽谤信吗
Am I author of these poison pen letters?
不是
I am not.
但我认为 那些信也是用
Though I believe they were also written
艾德勒青睐2型打的
on an Adler Favourite Two.
我认出了字体
I recognize the typeface.
还有人知道你是林小姐吗
Does anybody else know that you're Miss Ling?
只有一个人猜到了我的身份
Only one other has ever guessed my identity,
她已经死了
and she's dead now.
曼迪-简·贝尔
Mandy-Jane Bell.
她十几岁时就读过我的专栏
She used to read my column as a teenager,
而且还一直想猜
and was always trying to guess
给我寄信的人是谁
who might have written to me.
但我的信一直是用假名
But my correspondents always used an alias,
我就算想告诉她也说不出
so I couldn't've told her even if I'd wanted to.
回来了
Back, are you?
电♥话♥记录来了
The phone records have come through.
我们知道是谁打给了谢泼德
We know who called Shepherd.
我可能也知道了
Yes, I think I know, too.
谢泼德先生
Mr. Shepherd.
瑟斯戴督察 泰晤士河谷警局
Detective Inspector Thursday, Thames Valley.
你认识摩斯警长了吧
I believe you know Sergeant Morse.
当然
Yes, of course.
那个马枪杀手找到了吗
Any luck with the humane killer?
还没有 谢泼德先生
Not yet, Mr. Shepherd.
我们希望您女儿能帮助我们
We're hoping your daughter might be able to help us with that.
爱拉
Isla?
其实 她好像有东西要给你们看
Well, actually, I believe she's something to show you.
-亲爱的 -嗯
- Darling? - Yes.
我今早收到封信
I received a letter this morning.
那种信
One of those letters.
我本打算送去警局
I was going to bring it in.
"杂货铺的女儿睡了
"The grocer's daughter is sleeping with men
半个村的男人"
from half the houses in the village."
我相信她没有
I'm sure she's isn't.
我也相信她没有
I'm sure she isn't, too.
字体是一致
The typeface is the same,
但那不是牛津邮戳
but that's not an Oxford postmark.
我们想问一下 谢泼德先生
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表