Are you asking if there's evidence of sexual assault?
有吗
Is there?
初看没有
Not at first glance, no.
尸检后能告诉你更多情况
Be able to tell you more after the postmortem.
那4点见吧
Shall we say 4:00?
随你怎么讲
You can say what you like.
我才不想看被切开的小孩
I'm not one for seeing kiddies carved up.
跟瑟斯戴督察联♥系♥吧
Liaise with D.I. Thursday.
我去向上面汇报
I'll brief upstairs.
你可以去通知父母吗
Can you take the parents?
听你的
If that's what you want.
回警局见
See you back at the factory.
他是抢劫盗窃组来的
He's come from Robbery.
不是模特学校吗
Not the Lucie Clayton?
不过
Still,
还是很高兴能见到你 督察
it's nice to see you, Inspector.
还有摩斯
And Morse, of course.
早该猜到 如果说有谁能找到她
One might have known if anyone was going to find her,
也肯定是他
it would be him.
不
No.
不是我家安
Not my Ann.
不会是我家安妮
Not my Annie.
肯定是搞错了
It's a mistake.
亲爱的
Love...
他们搞错了
They've made a mistake.
你搞错了
You, you have made a mistake.
肯定是别的女孩
It's got to be some other girl.
告诉他啊 乔
Tell him, Joe.
告诉他肯定是别的女孩
Tell him it's got to be some other girl.
好了 亲爱的
Come on, love...
我表示诚挚哀悼
My sincere condolences.
一名小姑娘的尸体
The body of a young girl
在牛津以西的乡下被发现
has been found in the countryside west of Oxford.
警局尚未确认她是否是安·科比
Police have not confirmed yet if it is that of Ann Kirby,
周二在班伯里放学回家的路上
who went missing on the way home from her school
失踪的女孩
in Banbury on Tuesday...
我的报告
My report.
注射器在包里
Syringe is in the bag.
我一定交给头儿
I'll see the guv'nor gets it.
有发现吗
Anything?
现在还早
Early days.
你懂的
You know how it is.
路上小心
Mind how you go.
你们还在看艾米莉·贝亚德案吧
You're looking at the Emily Bayard case, presumably?
伯克郡的案子
Berkshire case.
1966年7月 放学回家路上失踪
Disappeared on her way home from school. July 1966.
情况非常相似
Very, very similar circumstances.
但她一直没找到
Only she was never found.
高级督察已排除了联♥系♥
The DCl's ruled it out.
他行吗 鲍克斯
Is he up to it? Box?
一个警长不该质疑
A sergeant doesn't question
一位高级督察是否有资格负责一宗调查
a detective chief inspector's fitness to lead an inquiry.
"抢劫盗窃 我拉出来的屎"
"Robbery? I've shit 'em,"
不是吗
wasn't it?
情况变了
Things change.
你处罚的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your disciplinary.
你不该遭此对待
You deserved better.
那不好说
I don't know about that.
我毕竟是负责人
I was in charge.
你想什么时候一起去喝一杯吗
Well, if you fancy getting a drink sometime?
好
Yeah.
好 我们...
Yeah, we, uh...
改天一定
we must do that.
代我向瑟斯戴太太问好
Give my regards to Mrs. Thursday.
找到他不会是靠灵机一动
It won't be any stroke of genius that finds him.
这次得靠加班和跑腿
Long hours and shoe leather'll see this one right.
没有什么需要揭示的隐秘动机
No obscure motive to be uncovered.
只是道德败坏
Just depravity.
是个...无名小卒
Some... nobody.
八成早有案底了
On file already, like as not.
初步报告上说 她离开学校时
Initial reports said she was wearing an Alice band
戴了宽头巾
in her hair when she left school.
现场并未发现
It wasn't at the scene.
可能在田里
Could be in the field.
为什么是那里
Why there?
他本可把她的尸体遗弃在任何地方
He could have left her body anywhere.
水沟里 田里深处的什么地方
In a ditch, in the middle of the field somewhere,
那样直到秋收时才会有人发现她
she wouldn't have been found until harvest time.
为何把她留在电缆塔下
Why leave her at the foot of a pylon?
炫耀吗
Showing off, maybe?
不 这有意义
No, it matters.
就像那些花 是很重要的
Same as the flowers, it's important.
摩斯警长来送报告 长官
Sergeant Morse delivering his report, sir.
抓到你那个小贼了吗
Nicked your little thief yet?
还没
Not quite.
那我们就不耽搁你了
Well, don't let us keep you.
长官
Sir.
斯坦利·克莱门斯 生于1951年10月4日
Stanley Clemence, date of birth, October 4, 1951.
没有固定住所
Of no fixed abode.
家人呢
What about family?
他并未要求通知任何人
He hasn't asked for anyone to be informed.
他有一系列少年犯案底
We've got a string of juvenile previous on him.
从10岁左右就开始惹麻烦了
Been in trouble on and off since he was about ten.
近亲是托基的一位姨妈
Next of kin's an aunt in Torquay.
你想现在审他 还是等一早
You want to brace him now, or when the dew's still on him?
让他先紧张一下
Let him sweat it a minute.
我还没吃晚饭呢
I haven't had my tea yet.
明天一早把你的报告送来
See your report's here first thing.
如果能借我台打字机 我现在就能完成
I can do it now if I could take a loan of a typewriter.
打字员都回家了
The pool's gone home.
我的旧机器还在
I kept my old machine.
不要紧吧
It's all right, isn't it?
只要他别多管闲事
So long as he keeps his beak out of anything else.
如果他一直居无定所 又怎么可能
Hard to see how he could've kept Ann Kirby holed up all this time
扣着安·科比这么久
if he's been living in a squat.
等等
Wait a minute.
他是你抓的人 警长
He's your collar, sergeant.
如果定了罪 你就能借机回来了
This goes the distance, could be your ticket back to Big School.
除非你喜欢在乡下无所事事
Unless you want to stay counting cabbages out in the sticks.
摩斯警长说得不无道理 长官
Sergeant Morse's got a point, sir.
盗窃和吸毒
Thief and drug addict's one thing,
跟杀小孩可不是一回事
a child murderer's something else.
如果他跟案子无关 又哪来的书包
If he's not involved, how's he come by her satchel?
我就是问一句
Oh, I was just asking.
如果不是他呢
What if he didn't do it?
那是法庭的事了 不是我们的
It's the court's business, not ours.
我们只负责抓人
We just get them up the steps.
你觉得是他吗
You think he did it?
我是巡警 我的工作不是想这些
I'm uniform, I don't get paid to think.
我可能认识他
I might know him.
怎么会
How?
是谁杀了他母亲
So who killed his mother?
他父亲
His father.
菲利普·克莱门斯 旅行推销员
Philip Clemence, commercial traveler.
卖♥♥刷子 走街串巷
Knocked out brushes, door to door.
他定罪了吗
And did he go down for it?
朱比利巷13号♥
13 Jubilee Row.
有些案子就是让你难以忘怀
Funny how some things stick.
他姨妈和姨夫收养了他
His maternal aunt and uncle took him on.
我记得是不错的人
Decent people, as I recall.
好吧
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表