你可不想到了第一个送货点
You wouldn't want to get to your first drop
却发现你要送的洗衣机
and find the washing machine you were delivering
被放在了紧里头
was right at the back of the van.
所以才拿粉笔画了号♥
That's why they chalk 'em.
这样我们就知道按什么顺序放了
So we know the right order to stick 'em on.
罗伊说这更像是艺术 而不是科学
More of an art than a science, Roy says.
你们前两天给西尔斯太太送过货吗
Did you make a drop to a Mrs. Shears the other day?
沃汀街32号♥
32 Watling Street?
一台洗碗机
A Colston dishwasher?
她把说明书就放在了厨房♥里
She had the manual on the side in the kitchen.
对
Yeah.
那是你们那天的第八单吧
That would have been the eighth drop on your delivery that day
对
Yeah.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
好
Right.
不是无限
It wasn't infinity.
就是个横过来的8
It was just an eight on its side.
而科伦-马修斯太太衣服上的粉笔
And presumably the chalk on Mrs. Curran-Matthews
是从他工作服上沾的吧
came off his work clothes.
邻居看到他大概一小时前离开了
Neighbor saw him leave about an hour ago.
还带了个手提箱
He had a hold-all with him.
我在床头柜上发现了这个
And I found these on the bedside table.
被害人的戒指
The victims' rings.
他可能在任何地方
He could be anywhere.
我们不知道他的目标是谁
We've no idea who he's after.
其实 长官 我可能知道
Actually, sir, I think I might.
乔伊·利斯克的最新情人
Joey Lisk's latest flame.
哈金斯先生
Mr. Huggins.
来杯茶吗
Cup of tea?
嗯
Yeah.
谢了
Ta.
你喜欢音乐吗
Do you like music?
那就听听吧
I don't mind.
这是我家芙洛最喜欢的了
This was my Flo's favorite.
她以前可喜欢听这个跳舞了
She used to love dancing to this.
你多久没跟人跳舞了
When was the last time you danced with someone?
你家史蒂夫坐牢后就没跳过了吗
Before your Steve went away?
大概是吧
Probably.
你肯定挺会跳舞的
I expect you're a good little mover.
那可未必 哈金斯先生
I don't know about that, Mr. Huggins.
叫我罗伊
No, Roy.
得了 我没那个意思
Come on, it's nothing like that.
我女儿都跟你一般大了
I've got a daughter your age.
-是吗 -是啊
- Have you? - Yeah.
就像跟爸爸跳舞一样
Just be like dancing with your dad.
在以前
You know, in the old days,
绅士都要戴手套才能跟女士跳舞
a gentleman always wore gloves to dance with a lady.
以免弄脏她的裙子
So as not to spoil her dress.
当时的人要更细心
People were more considerate then.
有风度
Gallant.
知名舞蹈搭档 合作了多部歌♥舞片
就像弗雷德·阿斯泰尔和金杰·罗杰斯
Fred and Ginger.
我们还以为是乔伊·利斯克
And we thought it was Joey Lisk.
他就是要这效果
We were meant to.
音乐停了 哈金斯先生
The music's stopped now, Mr. Huggins.
我们有自己的音乐 芙洛
We've got our own music, Flo.
我们这样可能不太合适 哈金斯先生
I don't think we should be doing this, Mr. Huggins.
那前两天晚上的那人呢
What about that bloke the other night?
那个混♥蛋♥利斯克
That Lisk bastard?
他肯定舞步轻盈 是吧
I bet he's light on his feet, ain't he?
你呢 一个有丈夫的女人
And you, a married woman?
我能在你身上闻到他
I can smell him on you.
他擦的那种淫♥荡♥的须后水
That ponce's aftershave he wears.
我家芙洛跟他苟且的那晚
I could smell him on my Flo the same
我也能在她身上闻到那味儿
the nights she'd been with him.
你能想象吗 她还上我们的床
Can you imagine getting into our bed...
跟我躺在一起
with me?
你也是一样 是吧
And you're no better, are you?
她就那么背叛了我
She just threw it at me, didn't she?
都23年了
Just like that, after 23 years.
我可从没打过她
I've never lifted a hand to her in all that time.
我就打了她那一次
I only hit her the once.
甚至不是用拳头
It was not even with my fist.
是张开手的
It was open handed.
但她...
It's just she...
她摔了个正着
She fell awkward and...
脑袋撞到了炉台
and she banged her head on the fire surround.
她在哪
Where is she?
在浴室隔板下面
She's behind the bath panel.
我是绝不会伤害她的
I wouldn't have hurt her for the world.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
其他这些女人
These other women,
她们可不是意外吧
they weren't an accident, were they?
那是计划好的
That was planned.
你跟踪了乔伊·利斯克 好查明他还有哪些情人
You followed Joey Lisk to find out who else he was meeting
以及她们是否已婚
and if they were married...
但杀了两人后 我们还没发现联♥系♥
Two victims in, we hadn't made the connection.
你便开始使用
That's why you started to use
他供货的长袜
the stockings he supplied,
然后又返回了麦钱特太太被杀的现场
then went back to the scene of Mrs. Merchant's murder
栽赃了袖扣
and planted the cufflink.
那不是意外吧
They weren't an accident, were they?
要不是他插足我和芙洛
He hadn't come between me and Flo,
我就绝不会做这一切
I wouldn't have had to do any of it.
都怪他
It's his fault.
你杀了四名无辜女性
You kill four innocent women,
还有可怜的诺曼·帕克斯
and poor Norman Parkis,
他就是倒霉地发现了你在偷长袜
who was unlucky enough to find you helping yourself to more stockings.
不是吗
Isn't that how it went?
诺曼的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Norman.
他就是赶上了
Wrong place, wrong time.
但跟那样的混♥蛋♥
But going behind their husbands' back
背叛她们的丈夫
with a bastard like that?
那叫无辜吗
You call that innocent?
为什么不直接针对乔伊·利斯克
Why didn't you just go after Joey Lisk?
因为我要他受折磨
Because I wanted him to suffer.
我要人们看清他的真面目
I wanted people to see him for what he is.
你差点成功了
Well, you nearly pulled it off.
我们都羁押了利斯克 也准备起诉他了
We had Lisk in custody, ready to charge him.
如果你杀了格洛丽娅·狄克斯
If you'd have killed Gloria Deeks,
只会证明他的无辜
you'd have proved that he was innocent.
我猜那对哈金斯先生
I don't think that mattered much
已经不重要了 摩斯
to Mr. Huggins anymore, Morse.
是吧
Did it?
起初虽然只是达成目的的手段
What started out as a means to an end
但现在成了目的本身
had become an end in itself.
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
你整晚去哪了
Where've you been all night?
别问
Don't ask.
你跳舞吗
So, you dancing?
你邀请我吗
You asking?
我再给你拿一杯
I'll get you another one.
摩斯 巴里奇百货有位女士出事了
Morse, something's come up with a lady from Burridges.
能出来说一句吗
Can I have a word outside, please?
好
Of course.
自杀
Suicide.
因为一时心理失衡
While the balance of her mind was impaired.
死因裁判官说原因了吗
Did the coroner say why?
因为哀痛丈夫的死
Grief at her husband's death.
因为心碎
A broken heart.
我知道间酒吧
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表