I don't know why they let your type in here.
真该一出生就被掐死
Should be strangled at birth.
好莱坞硬汉形象男星 同性恋
谢谢了 加里·格兰特
Well, thank you, Cary Grant.
别 查理
Don't, Charlie.
我老爸就为了你这种人去打仗吗
My old man fought a war for people like you?
他没跟我这种人性福过吗 可惜了
And he never got one? Shame.
听着
Listen...
有种去欺负跟你力量相当的人
Pick on someone your own size!
你跟他一起的
Are you with him?!
对
Yeah!
你别招惹他
You leave him alone.
怎么回事
What is this?
马戏团来了吗
The circus in town?
真是场畸形秀
It's a bloody freak show.
想清楚你都放什么人进来 帕特
You want to think about who you let in, Pat.
这地方真是大不如前了
This place has gone right down.
在约定地点等不到人
When no one arrived at the rendezvous,
我就跟鲁波回了别♥墅♥去
I made my way back to the villa with Lupo.
我们在橄榄林里用望远镜看到了
We saw from the olive grove through binoculars.
他们叫你们靠着白墙站成了一排
They had you all lined up against the white wall.
我先认出了芙兰琪丝卡
Francesca I recognized first.
她的红裙子
Her red dress.
然后我看到你就在她旁边
Then I saw you beside her.
我看到你倒了下去
I saw you fall.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我想冲下去 可鲁波把我打晕了过去
I tried to get down there, but Lupo cold-cocked me.
或许也好
Probably just as well.
不然我八成还会连累他们
More than likely I'd have got them killed as well.
我醒来时 天已经黑了
When I came to, it was dark.
在一个山洞里
A cave somewhere.
他说他们把所有人都打死了
He said they'd got everyone.
是的
They did.
芙兰琪丝卡呢
Francesca?
第二天下午
The next afternoon,
来了一支英国连队
an English company arrived.
他们发现我跟其他人躺在一起
They found me lying with everyone else.
奄奄一息 但却没死
Close to death but somehow not.
有位军官
There was an officer.
休·阿姆斯特朗少校
Major Hugh Armstrong.
他安排我被送往战地医院
He saw to it that I was taken to a field hospital.
他们怎么抓到你们的
How did they get to you?
我们遭到了背叛
We were betrayed.
谁
Who?
那还重要吗
Does it matter?
山下最近的农场
The nearest farm down the hill.
乌格
Ugo.
农人家的孩子
The farmer's boy.
小法♥西♥斯♥
A good little fascisto.
他害了相思病[意大利语]
Anche malato d'amore.
相思病
Lovesick.
他喜欢芙兰琪丝卡
For Francesca.
于是跟踪她
He took to following her.
监视她
Spying on her.
看到了她都去了哪 见过谁
He saw where she went, who she met.
后来他意识到 她是个中间人
And then he realized she was una stafetta.
乌格呢
And Ugo?
被绞死了
Hanged.
他父亲也是
With his father.
在战后
After the war.
山民不会遗忘
The mountains don't forget.
我送你回家吧
Well, let me see you home.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么
So...
那算是约会吗
Was that a date, or...?
我不知道
I don't know.
要不我们再来一次
Maybe we should do it again.
好确定一下
Just to be sure.
到底是不是约会
If it was a date or not.
那我...
Well, I'd better...
好
Of course.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
篝火节之夜你几点下班
What time do you finish on Bonfire Night?
午夜
Midnight.
怎么了
Why?
我去接你
I'll pick you up.
这就是他吗
This is him, is it?
阿姆斯特朗少校
Major Armstrong?
战后他又回来找到我
He came back for me after the war.
带我来了英国
Brought me here.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
孩子呢
Children?
没有
No.
德国人也剥夺了我的那个权利
They took that away from me too, the Germans.
法国香烟
French cigarettes.
休最喜欢了
Hugh's favorite.
我时不时会买♥♥一包
I buy a packet from time to time.
点上 让它在烟灰缸里烧完
I let one burn out in an ashtray.
有些事会成为习惯
You get used to things.
你呢
So what about you?
有孩子吗
You have children?
一男一女
A boy and a girl.
萨姆和琼
Sam and Joan.
妻子呢
And a wife?
是的
Yes.
有妻子
And a wife.
还是原来那个吗
The same wife?
对
Yeah.
今天见面后 我就在想你会不会来
I wondered if you would come after today.
你想要什么 弗莱德
What do you want, Fredo?
我不是她了
I'm not her.
她死了
She died.
记住你记忆里的那女孩
Remember the girl you knew.
我记着她
I have.
从没忘过
Always.
应该是某人的姓名首字母
Well, it's somebody's initial, presumably.
A是什么 安德鲁吗
"A" for what? Andrew?
-艾伯特 -不管是谁
- Albert? - Whoever it is,
查德督察的人没发现
Dl Chard's men missed it.
这种话 我劝你
I'd think twice before throwing accusations
三思而后说
like that around, if I was you.
麦钱特太太是四周前被杀的
Mrs. Merchant was killed four weeks ago.
谁知道之后又有谁去过那里
Who knows who's been through there since?
大概是吧
I suppose.
好吧 先去哪里
Right, what's the order of battle?
你要去找那位长袜供货商吗
You're going to pick up with this stocking supplier?
中间人还是什么的
Middleman, whatever he is?
利斯克先生
Mr. Lisk?
问问是否还有其他本地零售商
See if there's any other local retailers.
当然 我还得逐个排查
And of course I've the account holders
巴里奇百货的会员
of Burridges to work through.
好 快开始吧
Right, best get to it.
孩儿他爸 三明治没拿
Dad? Sandwiches.
你今早脑子没带
You're not thinking this morning.
不是...
No, I...
平安回家
Come home safe.
大家都到了
Are we all here?
狄克斯太太呢
Where's Mrs. Deeks?
还没到 先生
Not in yet, sir.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表