看来她跟母亲一样
It would appear, like her mother,
血腥夏洛特脑筋不正常
Bloody Charlotte was of unsound mind.
记录证实 在凶案发生不久后
Records confirm that shortly after the murders,
她父亲就悄悄地把她永久地送去了
her father had her quietly and permanently committed
霍伍德公园疗养院
to Holmwood Park Sanitorium,
1908年 她孤独死去 无人哀悼
where in 1908 she died, alone and unmourned.
她的血脉也就此中断
The last of her blood.
你怎么看
What do you reckon, then?
我们今天能做到吗
Are we going to do it tonight?
做到什么
Do what?
打败葡萄牙队
Get past Portugal.
早啊 摩斯
Morning, Morse.
瑟斯戴太太
Mrs. Thursday.
我...
I, um...
我不知道
I don't know.
我们也算是有机会吧
We've as good a chance as any, I suppose.
但没有了格里弗斯呢
Without Greaves, though?
怎么回事
What's this?
足球杯
The, uh, football cup.
你不是也看吧
Oh, no, not you too?
都结束了我才高兴呢
I'll be glad when it's all over.
妈妈 你给我做三明治了吗
Mom, have you done my sandwiches?
你今晚在家帮我和萨姆提天线吗 琼
You in tonight to help me and Sam on aerial duties, Joan?
不 我说过要去见莫琳了
No, I said I'd see Maureen.
是哦
Oh, right.
走吧 摩斯
Saddle up then, Morse?
杰克斯警长一早来了电♥话♥
Sergeant Jakes called first thing.
抓了个韦斯案的嫌疑人
We've got a likely prospect for Weiss in the cells:
奥西·劳埃德
Ossie Lloyd.
奥西·劳埃德
Ossie Lloyd?
但他是个入室强盗 不是杀人犯
But he's a housebreaker, not a killer.
他身上搜出了韦斯的金表
He was found with Weiss's gold watch on him.
等他酒醒了
And once he's sober,
我就会问他一两个不好答的问题
I'll be putting one or two hard questions his way.
那个失踪女孩呢
And what about this missing girl?
邦迪·格洛索普
Bunty Glossop?
我能理解这种事对你胃口
Look, I can see how something like this might tickle your fancy.
对我胃口
Tickle my fancy?
不寻常的事
Something out of the ordinary.
要我说 简直太怪了
Downright peculiar, if you ask me.
还有百年悬案
100-year-old unsolved murder on top?
但别死盯着一点 看不到别的
Just don't get so you can't see the wood for the trees.
我需要你踏踏实实地完成此案
I need you with both feet firmly four square on this one.
你不介意我再去韦斯书房♥翻翻看吧
You've no objection to me turning over Weiss's study again?
以防我们还遗漏了什么
Just in case there's anything we've missed.
你是说 以防我和杰克斯警长
You mean just in case there's anything
还遗漏了什么吧
me and Sergeant Jakes have missed?
别太飘了 好吗
Just keep it in the here and now, all right?
好啊 长官
All right, sir?
无意对杰克斯警长不敬
All due respect to Sergeant Jakes,
但他这次搞错了
but he's got it wrong on this one.
我是犯过一两次事
I've fallen short once or twice,
但这种事
but something like this?
暴♥力♥ 杀人
Violence? Murder?
我从不干那个
That's never been my line.
有人在博物馆看到了你
You were seen at the museum.
你去那里干什么
What were you doing there?
去避雨的啊
Went in there out of the rain, didn't I?
全城人都在酒吧里看球赛
The whole town's in the pub watching the football,
你却偏偏选择了那时去提升知识水平吗
and you choose that moment to try and improve yourself?
少来了
Come off it.
你是偷东西去了
You were on the dip.
你怎么拿到金表的
How did you come by the fob watch?
捡的啊
Found it, didn't I?
就在博物馆后面的巷子里
Alley behind the museum there.
就那么放在地上
Just lying there, it was.
找到归我咯
Finders keepers.
我可能得借走一些东西
I may have to borrow some of these.
随便拿
Take what you like.
我自己是不感兴趣
I can't see the interest myself.
对了解自己的出身吗
In knowing where you came from?
重要吗 现如今了
Does it matter? Nowadays?
大部分人应该还是很在意的
It matters to most, I'd have thought.
或许对于一小部分人 还尤为重要
And to a few, probably a great deal more.
我不在乎
Not to me.
我就不知道我父亲是谁
I never knew my father.
我妈妈说他是"错的人"
"A wrong 'un," my mother said.
她肯定曾经还是蛮喜欢他的
She must have thought something of him once.
你的为人和能力
Surely, who you are and what you can do
该比所谓的"血统"更重要吧
counts more than "breeding," so called.
你舅舅提过忏悔山庄吗
Did your uncle ever mention Shrive Hill House?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
重要吗
Is it important?
他似乎认为很重要
He seems to have thought so.
我想找高级馆长
I was looking for the Senior Curator.
劳斯博士度假去了
I'm afraid Dr. Rowse is on holiday
要一直到8月末
till the end of August.
这样啊
I see.
或许你能帮我
Well, maybe you can help me.
我不知道我能帮上什么
I don't know if I can be much use.
你想知道什么
What is it you want to know?
看来韦斯先生联♥系♥过劳斯博士
It would appear Mr. Weiss has been in contact with Dr. Rowse
打听布莱斯-汉密尔顿家族
concerning the Blaise-Hamiltons,
尤其是他们的遗产
and their estate in particular.
还有这回事吗
Is there such a thing?
按说该有的
There would have been, presumably.
我看不会
I wouldn't count on it.
我们近来在为很多展品重归类
We've recently recatalogued many of the exhibits,
我确定他们家族的血脉上世纪末就断了
and I'm fairly certain their line came to an end late last century.
因此才有那次遗赠
Hence the bequest.
没有收藏在这里的 也都拍卖♥♥掉了
What couldn't find a home here would have been auctioned off,
而收益 包括宅邸
and the proceeds, along with the sale
和其他地♥产♥的出♥售♥收益
of the house and any other estate,
也都归公了
would revert to the Crown.
我还是想看看博物馆档案室里
Still, I would like to see anything the museum holds
所有关于他们的资料
in its archive concerning their affairs.
没问题
Of course.
我去找找吧
I'll see what I can do.
你不会穿这身去吧
You're not coming like that, are you?
你不是忘了吧
Don't tell me you've forgotten.
我去车里等你
I'll be in the car.
希克斯护士
Nurse Hicks.
是我
Hi, it's me.
摩斯
Morse.
你好
Hello.
今晚的事
About tonight.
我得工作
I have to work.
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for letting me know.
我得回去工作了
Look, I've got to get back to work.
加油
Come on!
真不敢相信我要错过这个去看电影
Can't believe I'm missing this for the pictures!
真是走运
Just my bloomin' luck.
我还想着周六能出去玩玩呢
I thought we'd go out on Saturday.
你在警局压了英格兰 是吧
You got England in the Station Sweep, didn't you?
她什么样 这个朋友
What's she like? This friend?
我又没见过
Haven't met her, have I?
莫琳说她...
Maureen said she's a...
你好 吉姆
Hello, Jim!
该死
Oh, hell.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表