Parents thought she was...
我们明白了
I think we have it.
她和其他女孩一起计划好的吗
She was in it with these other girls?
邦迪·格洛索普和埃德温娜·帕里什
Bunty Glossop and Edwina Parrish.
她们好像在阁楼找到了一箱旧衣服
They seemingly found a box of old clothes in the attic.
这地方就像个蜂房♥
This place is like a honeycomb.
后楼梯 隐藏走道
Backstairs, concealed corridors...
让这些女生能在校内穿梭 而不被发现
It certainly allowed the girls to go about the school unseen
毫不费力地实施她们的闹鬼大计
and enact their haunting unhindered.
我在阁楼里看到的是莫德
It was Maud I saw in the attic.
我们所知的七名女生之外的第八位
An eighth girl, beyond the seven we knew about.
计划简单 效果奇好
Simple, but effective.
所以呢 她们是想吓唬自己的同学吗
So what? They thought they'd put a scare on their schoolmates?
是为了报复一些年长的女生
To get back at some of the older girls.
我认为这里有霸凌现象
There'd been some bullying, I believe.
德布林医生
Dr. DeBryn?
除了坠落之外 喉咙上还有一道伤口
The fall notwithstanding, single wound to the throat.
跟亚德里安·韦斯一样
Same as Adrian Weiss.
楼上有一道血迹
There's a blood trail upstairs.
袭击地点是在走廊里
Locus of the attack was in the corridor
就在一扇门外
directly outside a door.
赛姆斯小姐的卧室门外 长官
Outside Miss Symes' bedroom, sir.
发生这一切时郡警局的人呢
Where was County when all this was happening?
我在找保险丝盒
I was trying to find the fuse box.
也不知道袭击者是怎样进出这里的吗
And there's no inkling how the assailant might have got in and out?
我到时前门大敞 长官
The front door was open when I arrived, sir,
但他怎么逃的...
but as to how he made his escape...?
我的手下在外面搜查
My men are scouring the grounds,
但现在天黑
but in darkness
这里又大
and a place this size,
希望不大
I wouldn't hold much hope.
那就是逃脱了
Clean away, then.
也想不出谁会这么做吗
No notion as to who might have done such a thing?
可能有哪个女生看到了什么
There's a chance one of the girls might have seen something.
借过 长官
Excuse me, sir.
请轻点
Gently, please.
郡警局把卡斯维家的小屋翻了个底朝天
County have turfed over the Carswells' cottage.
并无迹象显示他们对莫德有什么特别的了解
Nothing to suggest they knew Maud any better than the others.
两人在凶案发生时都在睡觉
Both of them asleep at the time of the murder.
真巧
That's convenient.
彻奇慢慢悠悠才找到保险丝盒 是吧
Church took his time finding the fuse box, didn't he?
你随便指责人之前可得想好了
You want to think twice before you go laying blame.
莫德被杀时 他刚好去巡视了
He just happened to be on his rounds when Maud was killed.
你接下来还要指责我也有份吗
You going to accuse me of being a part of it next?
莫德是我最好的朋友
Maudie was my best friend.
这是我们的点子
It was our idea.
我们没想要发生那种事的
We didn't mean it.
别担心那个
Don't you worry about that.
告诉我们你看到了什么
Just you tell us what you saw.
我们在到处跑
We were racing around.
我刚走到了走廊
And I'd just come into the corridor
就看到了个人
when I saw someone.
就那么一下
Just for a second,
就是在照相机闪光灯亮时
when the camera light flashed.
还有莫德
With Maudie.
就站在赛姆斯小姐房♥门外
Standing outside Miss Symes' room.
你知道是谁吗
Do you know who it was?
我没看到脸
I couldn't see their face.
莫德似乎飘了起来
Maudie seemed like she was floating.
飘向栏杆
Towards the bannister.
然后她就摔下去了
And then she fell.
灯再亮的时候
And when the light flashed again,
那里已经没人了
there was no one there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我没想会这样的 对不起
I didn't mean it, and I'm sorry.
没人去开你的门吗 丹比小姐
Nobody tried your door, Miss Danby?
没有
No.
我一直被锁在屋里
I was locked in the whole time.
你什么都没听到吗
And you heard nothing?
只听到了那声可怕的尖叫
Only that terrible scream.
赛姆斯小姐
Miss Symes,
你能想到任何可能想要伤害你的人吗
can you think of anyone who might wish to do you harm?
而且你说 就你所知
And you told me you have no connection,
你和亚德里安·韦斯并无联♥系♥
as far as you're aware, with Adrian Weiss?
我是以为没有
I thought not.
但是
But well, you see...
我出事故后 接到了好多
I had a great many telephone calls from the newspapers
报社来的电♥话♥
after my car accident
我还以为他也是个记者呢
and I thought he was just another reporter,
但现在想起来
but looking back,
他说想来学校一趟
he wanted to come out to the school,
其他打来的人可没提这个
and none of the others who'd telephoned wanted to do that.
这是韦斯先生吗
And this was Mr. Weiss?
我以为他叫韦特呢
I took his name for White.
但我可能是听错了
But it's possible I misheard.
他找我♥干♥什么啊
What would he want with me?
那可怜的孩子
That poor child.
她可怜的父母
Her poor, poor parents.
你救不了她的
There was nothing you could have done.
她伤得非常严重 足以致命
The wound was grievous, mortal.
至少那一摔足以致命了
At least the fall.
如果是成年人 不论多糟都能从容应对
Adults? One takes the rough with the smooth.
但孩子
But this?
你要找到这混♥蛋♥ 摩斯
You find this piece of work, Morse.
你要找到凶手
You find whoever did that.
为我
For me.
好吗
All right?
找到那人
You find them.
现在看来亚德里安·韦斯
It now appears that the murders
和莫德·阿申德的凶杀是相关联的
of Adrian Weiss and Maud Ashenden are connected.
为此 市警局将与
To that end, a joint investigation
郡警局展开合作调查
by City and County forces has been convened,
瑟斯戴督察将负责此次调查
to be led by Detective Inspector Thursday.
我们将全天候进行调查
This will be a round-the-clock inquiry.
我们值日班 郡警局值夜班
We have the day shift, County the night.
瑟斯戴
Thursday?
这里很多人
There's a lot of you here
昨晚去值了第二轮夜班
turned out for a second shift last night.
所以有些人要连续工作36小时了
That'll make this a 36-hour go for some.
但打起精神
But look sharp.
我们在追捕一个非常危险的人物
We're hunting a very dangerous individual.
此人甚至不惜伤害孩子
One who won't shrink from harming a child.
我们得逮住此人 并且要快
We need to catch them, and quickly.
这就是我们的工作
That's the job.
去做吧
Get to it.
天啊
My God!
我需要帮助
I need help!
快来这里
In here now!
快叫救护车
Get an ambulance now!
太可怕了
It was horrible.
那就是凶手
That's our killer.
跟写凶杀的感觉可不一样
Bit different to writing about it.
我们需要扣下这些照片
We'll need to retain the photographs
和底片
and the negatives.
如果你记起了什么
If you remember anything...
或是想找个人聊聊
Or even if you just want to talk.
打这个电♥话♥找我
That will find me.
不怪你的
It wasn't your fault.
你和那几个女孩
You and the other girls.
就是个玩笑
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表