听着 我一直想问你
Listen, I've been meaning to ask.
我有个约会
I've got this date.
是这样...
Thing is...
不知你是否愿意来个四人约会
I was wondering if you'd make up a four.
她要带个朋友来
She's bringing a friend, see?
据说是个美女
A looker, apparently.
她说不想单独和我见面
Says she doesn't trust herself with me on her own.
我也会帮你这种忙的
I'd do the same for you.
告诉我上哪去接你
Let me know where you want picking up.
好
All right.
你能想到任何可能对他心怀怨恨的人吗
Can you think of anyone who bore him any ill will?
他是做什么的 小姐
What was his line, miss?
亚德里安舅舅30年代取得了律师执照
Uncle Adrian was called to the bar in the '30s.
但战争结束后
But after the war,
他被任命为红龙纹章院属官
he was appointed Rouge Dragon Pursuivant.
就是英国纹章院的初级官员
A junior officer at the College of Arms.
那是研究纹章的官方机构
The heraldic authority.
你舅舅不是已经退休了吗
Your uncle was retired, though?
四年前退休的
Four years ago.
但他对自己的专业仍抱有极大热忱
But he retained a great interest in his subject.
这就像是
It was...
他的生命
his life.
这些年轻姑娘们很容易受影响
These are young, impressionable girls,
我希望能不让她们知道血腥的凶杀
and I'd rather their minds weren't filled with murder and bloodshed.
事实上 赛姆斯小姐 恐怕我必须坚持这么做
Actually, Miss Symes, I'm afraid I must insist.
可能有女生
One or more of the girls
看见了与我们调查相关的线索
may have seen something pertinent to our inquiries.
她们是暑期寄宿生 对吗
They're summer boarders, am I right?
是的
Indeed.
这些女孩因为种种原因
These are girls who for one reason or another
无法在家过暑假
are unable to spend the holiday at home.
她们肯定挺难受吧
Must be hard for them.
我也曾是暑期寄宿生
I was a summer girl myself.
会习惯的
One gets used to it.
佩特拉
Petra.
佩特拉·布莱尔斯 我是班长
Petra Briers, head girl.
你真是警♥察♥吗
Are you really a policeman?
是的
Yes.
我只是想问你几个问题
I'd just like to ask you a few questions
你是否记得任何参观博物馆时发生的事
if you remember anything about your visit to the museum.
有什么你觉得不寻常的事吗
Did anything strike you as odd?
为什么问这个
Why?
发生什么事了
What's all this about?
有人死了吗
Has someone been killed?
是凶杀吗
Is it a murder?
我大部分时间都和丹比小姐在一起
I was with Miss Danby most of the time.
你有注意到其他的参观者吗
Were there any other visitors there that you noticed?
我不怎么喜欢博物馆
I don't really care for museums.
那里更适合老师的跟屁虫
I mean, they're all right for teacher's pets and
或邦迪·格洛索普这种好学生
swots like Bunty Glossop,
但我更喜欢去俱乐部
but I'd far sooner be down a club.
你经常去俱乐部吗
Do you frequent many clubs?
在伦敦时经常去
All the time. In London.
艾尔派 克罗老爹 天幕酒吧...
Eel Pie, Crawdaddy, The Marquee...
你喜欢滚石酒吧吗
Do you like the Stones?
很无聊
It was boring.
我们根本没看到什么有趣的东西
We certainly didn't see anything interesting.
只有许多老旧的博物馆藏品
Just a lot of old museum stuff.
我得说这一天糟透了
It broke the day, I suppose.
有一对老夫妇
There was an old couple.
老太太坐了轮椅
She was in a wheelchair
老爷爷戴了眼镜 一边镜片涂黑了
and he wore glasses with one lens blacked out.
还有一个拿着金表的人
And a man with a gold watch
行色匆匆
in a hurry.
你很擅于观察
You notice things.
我尽量不
I try not to.
为什么
Why?
别人觉得你在显摆吗
Do people think you're showing off?
可这不是显摆 不是吗
It's not showing off, is it?
我需要了解一下 瑟佳迪小姐...
So what I need to know, Miss Thengardi...
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
没人说你做什么了
No one's suggesting that you did.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是比利·卡斯维 园丁的儿子
That's Billy Carswell, the groundsman's son.
他能让一些年长的女孩活跃起来
He has a somewhat enlivening effect on some of the older girls.
谢丽·瑟佳迪
Shelly Thengardi.
她看上去有些...
She seems a bit...
易怒吗
Prickly?
谢丽是春天才来我们学校的
Shelly only joined us in the spring.
她已经被前六所学校退学了
She's been expelled from half a dozen places
因为打架还有无礼行为
for fighting and general insolence,
但她本质并不坏
but there's no real harm in her.
她只是...
She's just, um...
处在叛逆的年纪
a difficult age.
她的姓 是印度姓氏吗
And her surname, is that Indian?
是的 她有一部分马拉地血统
Yes, Mahratta blood in there somewhere.
其他女生会为这个嘲笑她
The other girls tease her for it,
所以她才予以回击的
so she hits back.
那你呢 丹比小姐
And yourself, Miss Danby?
你在这所学校多长时间了
How long have you been at the school?
两年了
My second summer.
在此之前 我在圣伊妮德干过一年
Before that, I was a year at St. Enid's.
你确定在博物馆时没看到什么奇怪的事吗
And you're sure you saw nothing untoward at the museum?
没有
No.
我说了 我整个过程中一直盯着学生们
As I said, the girls hold all of my attention throughout.
-七月就穿雨衣了 -谢谢
- Oh, Mackintoshes in July! - Thank you.
英国夏日的乐趣 也就这点了
The joys of an English summer, such as it is.
做好准备总没坏处
As well to be prepared, I suppose.
看起来好像又要下雨了
It looks as if it may rain again.
《爱丽丝漫游仙境》
"它选择下雨就可以下
"It may if it chooses.
我们不会反对 反而会赞成"
We have no objection. Contrariwise."
那对双胞胎说的
Tweedledee.
邦迪现在很喜欢《爱丽丝镜中世界奇遇记》
Bunty's rather taken with Through the Looking Glass at the moment.
好了 你去吧
All right, off you go.
是 小姐
Yes, Miss.
非常感谢你抽出时间 丹比小姐
Thank you very much for your time, Miss Danby.
这是所很快乐的学校
This is a very happy school.
当然
I'm sure it is.
你不必大老远跑来的
You shouldn't have come all this way.
我叫巡警来了
I called for a patrol.
我想出来走走
I fancied a run out.
宏伟的老建筑
Big old place.
还有什么线索吗
Anything doing?
没多少
Nothing much.
你呢
You?
杰克斯警长已通过常规渠道发布了消息
Sergeant Jakes put the word out via the usual channels.
看看有没有谁突然来钱了
Anyone who's suddenly come in flush.
你还觉得这是抢劫吗
You still think it was a robbery?
除非有证据能证明不是
Till something convinces me otherwise,
我们只能这么想
it's all we've got.
参观名单里还有什么其他人吗
Anyone else unusual in the visitors' book?
来自马萨诸塞州金斯波特的加德纳先生太太
A Mr. And Mrs. Gardiner from Kingsport, Massachusetts.
一对美国夫妇
An American couple.
他们住在...
They're staying at the...
摩斯 你没事吧
Morse, you all right?
没事
Yes, uh...
没事
Yeah.
警♥察♥去学校了
That was the police up at the school,
丹比小姐说的
Miss Danby said.
他们来干什么
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表