那我们只能先开始了
Then we'll have to start without her.
连续第四个月了
Now, for the fourth month in a row,
我们的销♥售♥记录和实收金额
we have a discrepancy between sales recorded
存在差异
and monies received,
总计18镑14先令9便士
to the sum of 18 pounds, 14 shillings and nine pence.
除非另行通知
Until further notice,
所有部门的晚当日清点
the evening cash-up for each department
将在我或杰里科先生的监督下进行
will take place in the presence of either myself or Mr. Jellicoe.
英国阵亡将士纪念日(11月11日)期间佩戴的小红花
你的虞美人呢 李先生
Where is your poppy, Mr. Lee?
抱歉 奎伯利先生
My apologies, Mr. Quinbury.
我离家时还在的
It was there when I left the house.
或许吧
As may be.
但这还是很不像话
The offense is given.
我相信他并无轻慢的意思
I'm sure no slight was intended,
奎伯利先生
Mr. Quinbury.
肯定是别针掉了
The pin must have gone.
我也经常遇到这种事
Happens to me all the time.
给
Here.
给
Please.
拿我的吧
Have mine.
谢谢 巴里奇先生
Thank you, Mr. Burridge.
回各自部门吧
To your departments.
杰里科先生
Mr. Jellicoe.
先生
Sir.
麻烦了 波特先生
If you would, Mr. Potter?
利斯克先生吗
Mr. Lisk?
摩斯警员
Detective Constable Morse.
市警局
City Police.
你是小黑猫的中间商
You're the intermediary for Le Minou Noir.
那是一个长袜品牌
A range of hosiery.
是的 我是卖♥♥过一阵这个牌子
Right. Well, I carried the line for a bit.
但恐怕不会再进货了
I'm afraid we won't be getting any more in.
生产商那边出了问题
Problem with the manufacturers.
你不接吗
Do you want to get that?
喂
Hello?
不 那是之前的租户
No, that's the previous occupant.
据我所知 他们几个月前就关门了
As far as I'm aware, they ceased trading some months ago.
不 你得找出租人问转寄地址
No, you'd have to apply to the lessor for a forwarding address.
其实 我现在不太方便
Actually, I'm afraid it's not very convenient right now.
你可以明天再来电吗
If you could call back tomorrow?
谢谢
Ta.
不应该是帕尔玛吗
Spelt with an "R," isn't it, Parma?
想要的话拿一瓶吧
Have a bottle if you want.
女人会爱你爱得赶不走
You'll be beating them off with a stick.
不了 谢谢
I won't, thanks.
但我想要一份向你购买♥♥了
But what I would like is a list of all the retailers
这种长袜的零售商名单
you've supplied with these stockings.
除了巴里奇百货
Apart from Burridges.
巴里奇百货是主要的
Well, Burridges was the main...
销路
outlet.
事实上 是唯一的
If not, in fact, the only.
可能吧
Probably.
其实 这是批次货
It was B-stock, to be honest.
压在我手里了
I got lumbered with it.
一整批
Job lot.
我手里的都卖♥♥他们了
What I've had, they got.
不会再有更多的了
There won't be no more.
所以巴里奇百货是全郡唯一卖♥♥这种长袜的
So Burridges is the only place in the county which sells them?
可以说是全国
In the country, in a nutshell.
为什么打听这些
What's this about?
我不能说
I'm not at liberty to say.
我得问一句
But just for the record,
你周三晚上在哪
where were you Wednesday night?
-我吗 -对
- Me? - Yes.
-伯明翰 -做什么
- Birmingham. - Doing what?
下午有事要办
I had a bit of business in the afternoon.
玩具
The toy line.
因为要圣诞节了嘛
What with Christmas coming up.
晚上呢
And the evening?
遇到了一位空姐
I ran into this air hostess.
在哪个酒吧里
Some bar somewhere.
好像叫凯洛尔
Carol something.
带她去吃了饭
Took her for a meal.
然后送她回了公♥寓♥ 就...
Saw her back to her flat. And...
-有她的号♥码吗 -没有
- Got a number for her? - No.
-地址呢 -她跟出租车司机说了
- Address? - She did tell the taxi,
但我并没留意我们是要去哪
but I wasn't paying attention as to where we were going.
我当时忙着呢 懂吗
Had my hands full, if you follow me.
她还给我做了早饭
And she threw in a fried breakfast.
我说得够清楚了吧
You can't say fairer, can you?
狄克斯太太还没来吗
Still no Mrs. Deeks?
没 先生 还没来
No, sir, not yet.
格洛丽娅一般不会这样 巴里奇先生
This isn't like Gloria, Mr. Burridge.
她一般都很准时的
She's usually dead on time.
要不打个电♥话♥吧 奎伯利先生
Perhaps you could telephone, Mr. Quinbury.
确保她不是病了什么的
Just to make sure she's not ill or anything.
按照惯例 先生
Traditionally, sir,
在这样的情况下
it's always been for the staff
都该是员工通知店里的
to notify the store of such an eventuality.
至少老巴里奇先生在时 都是这样的
Certainly that's always how things were done under Mr. Burridge Sr.
奎伯利先生
Mr. Quinbury,
20年来 没有人比你
you've served my late father
更好地服务了我父亲和这家商店
and the store better than any man alive for 20 years.
他常跟我说他是多么看重你的建议
He often spoke to me of how he valued your advice.
我也是
As, indeed, do I.
谢谢您这么说 先生
Good of you to say so, sir.
事实上
Truth is,
我才刚干了三个月
I've only been in the job for three months,
我知道自己肯定会犯很多错
and I don't doubt I'll make a great many mistakes.
但有件事我是知道的
But one thing I do know.
巴里奇百货离不开员工
Burridges is its staff.
我最关心的就是他们的幸福安康
Their happiness and well-being are my whole concern.
那么考虑到这个 我们是不是能一起
Now with that in mind, might we not, together,
建立一些新的惯例
create a few new traditions of our own?
我会立刻去打电♥话♥ 先生
I'll telephone at once, sir.
你怎么看他
So, what do you make to him?
油嘴滑舌的骗炮男 专挑小破酒馆猎艳
He's a fly-by-night wide-boy knocking out third-rate tat.
否认认识任何一位被害人
Denies knowing any of the victims,
但不能为任何一起案件提供足够好的不在场证明
but can't provide a satisfactory alibi for any of them.
他不可能蠢到
He'd have to be pretty stupid
拿自己的长袜杀这些女人吧
to knock these women off with his own stock.
那车呢
What about a car?
他说是两色科尔蒂纳
Two-tone Cortina, he says.
1型 蓝色车身白顶
Mark 1, blue with a white top.
那不是他了
Not our man then.
杀海尔丹太太的人
Whoever killed Mrs. Haldane
不是自己买♥♥了长袜
bought these stockings themselves,
就是身边有人有这种长袜
or is close to someone who did.
妻子吗 或许是女友
A wife, maybe, a girlfriend.
女儿 甚至姐妹
A daughter, or sister, even.
现在的年轻女孩
Stockings aren't as popular
不像以前那么喜欢长袜了 长官
as they used to be with younger women, sir.
现在是连裤♥袜♥流行
It's more pantyhose nowadays.
是啊
Indeed.
我们很感激你的专业知识
I'm sure we're grateful for your expertise.
巴里奇百货卖♥♥了多少
They've sold how many? Burridges?
19双 长官
Nineteen, sir.
卖♥♥给了十来个客人
Over ten or so customers,
其中六人是商店会员
six of whom are account holders with the store.
好 那就从这里查起 一个个排除
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表