珍妮特·西尔斯太太 沃汀街32号♥
Mrs. Janet Shears, 32 Watling Street?
薇薇安·海尔丹呢
What about Vivienne Haldane?
榆树街12号♥
12 The Elms.
伊泽贝尔·麦钱特呢
Isobel Merchant?
吉尔伯特大道156号♥
156 Gilbert Avenue?
不认识
No.
但你知道现在有个扼杀犯逍遥法外吧
But you do know there's a strangler on the loose.
三位被害女性都是被
Each of these three women was found choked to death
小黑猫长筒丝♥袜♥勒死的
with a black Le Minou Noir silk stocking,
就是你独家供应的品牌
a brand of which you're sole supplier.
有烟抽吧 一时半会儿别想走了
Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.
"问我怎知情真意切"
"They ask me how I knew...
《爱火之烟蒙住眼》
Smoke gets in your eyes."
摩斯警员在你家找到了
DC Morse found a very nice tie pin
一枚精美的领带夹
and a cufflink
和一枚袖扣
'round your place.
对吧
Didn't you?
一对Α和Ω袖扣里的一个
One of an alpha and omega set.
可是Α那个不见了
Only the alpha was missing.
我丢了一个
I lost one.
掉进下水道了
Down the Baths.
真不小心
Careless.
看 我们在发现被掐死的麦钱特太太的垃圾场
See, we recovered an alpha cufflink on wasteground
发现了一枚刻着Α的袖扣
where Mrs. Merchant was found strangled.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing:
根据杂项收据 跟你的领带夹
sundry receipts of items identical to your
袖扣和打火机一样的东西
tie pin and cufflinks and lighter,
是由薇薇安·海尔丹太太花钱买♥♥的
bought and paid for on account by Mrs. Vivienne Haldane.
关于这件事你有什么想告诉我的吗
Anything you want to tell me about that?
你在哪里认识她的
Where'd you meet her?
晚宴和舞会
Dinner and dance.
高尔夫俱乐部
Golf club.
我们聊天 我开车送她回家
We got talking, I drove her home.
然后就顺水推舟了
It went from there.
其他几人呢
And the others?
如果她们在家里就能满足需求
Look, if they were getting what they needed at home,
就不必去外面去找了 对吗
they wouldn't have to look outside for it, would they?
她们的需求是什么呢
What would that be?
关爱
Attention.
希望生活中能有个人对她们说
Someone in their lives with more to say for themselves
"晚饭吃什么"之外的话
than, "What's for tea?"
我没有告诉你们任何你们不知道的事
I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.
嘴硬但身体很诚实的半老徐娘
Hard-faced tarts past the first flush.
她们知道代价是什么 而我是个好伴侣
They know what the score is and I'm good company.
你可真有魅力
You're a real charmer.
别自欺欺人了
Don't kid yourself.
大部分男人会做跟我一样的事
Most blokes'd do exactly the same as me
可惜他们太笨了 做不了
if they had more than milk running through their veins.
有一整个图书馆可以"借书"
就像那句话说的 谁想买♥♥一本书呢
Like the man said, who wants to buy a book?
我没杀她们
I didn't kill them.
进来
Come!
他承认在前三位女士被害当晚见过她们
He admits seeing the first three on the nights they died,
但说他走时 她们还活得好好的
but says he left them alive and well.
西尔斯太太呢
And Mrs. Shears?
她被杀的那个早上他没有不在场证明
He's no alibi for the morning she was killed,
但他说他当时被堵在上班的路上
but he says he was in traffic on the way to work.
我要再拘押他24小时
I'm going to hold him another 24 hours,
看看他会不会改主意
and see if that changes his mind.
干得好
Well done.
非常感谢 长官
Oh, thank you very much, sir.
这样的抓捕
Now that's the sort of collar
才会让人鹤立鸡群 伙计
that gets a bloke noticed, matey.
乔伊·利斯克就是扼杀犯吗
So Joey Lisk's our strangler, then?
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
如果我把这些东西登记进证物室
If I get this lot booked into the evidence store,
你能留个心吗
would you keep an eye?
确保没有哪件会不翼而飞
Make sure none of it takes a walk.
最近有些东西不见了
Couple of things been going missing lately.
你觉得有人手脚不干净吗
Some light-fingered bugger, do you think?
希望真是这么简单
Let's hope that's all it is.
阿姆斯特朗太太 你的名字出现在了
Mrs. Armstrong, your name's turned up
乔伊·利斯克的地址簿上
in Joey Lisk's address book.
他去商店卖♥♥过袜子
He came to the shop to sell his stockings.
我对他的为人并不抱有幻想
I was under no illusion as to what he was
也知道我不是唯一的
or even that I was the only one.
瑟斯戴督察知道吗
Does Inspector Thursday know?
我觉得他会很受伤的
It would hurt him very much, I think.
你们曾是朋友吗
You were friends?
在意大利的时候
In Italy?
不仅仅是朋友
More.
我们是战友
We were comrades.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
刚要去上班吗
Just off to work?
那个新床垫
Hey, that new mattress,
他们今天下午送来了
they delivered it this afternoon.
他们帮忙搬上楼了吗
They got it up the stairs?
是的
They did.
你几点回来
What time are you back?
我会敲门的
I'll knock.
好
Good.
好
Good.
那回头见
I'll see you later, then.
再见
Good-bye.
我听说 警♥察♥的人生并不幸福
A policeman's lot is not a happy one, I am told.
《The Policeman's Lot》威廉·吉尔伯特的诗
但警♥察♥妻子的人生几乎从没人提起
But the lot of a policeman's wife hardly gets a mention.
但我在外四处奔波 逮捕坏人
But while I've been out running around, nabbing villains,
更多时候瞎忙活时
and generally playing silly buggers...
这个家真正的主心骨
...The real brains of the outfit
把房♥子变成了家
has made a house a home,
养大了两个孩子 我们的孩子
raised two children-- our children...
每天早上确保他们干净整洁地去上学
seen 'em off to school each morning, clean and smart,
而且不知怎么的 即使有那么多事要做
and somehow, even with all that to do,
我回到家时 还总能吃上一顿热饭
there's always been a hot meal for me when I get home.
25年前
25 years ago,
我成了这世上最幸运的男人
I got the best bit of luck any man ever had.
我的祝酒词是 "敬我家温"
The toast is "My Win."
温
Win!
摩斯
Morse!
你拿酒了吗
You got a drink?
我不想打扰
I'd hate to intrude...
说什么呢 都邀请你了
Not a bit of it, you were invited.
我知道 但...
I know, but...
不是乔伊·利斯克 长官
it's not Joey Lisk, sir.
现在说这个
Now?
-这可是我的结婚纪念派对 -对不起
- This is my wedding anniversary. - I'm sorry.
去工作吧
Go and do your job.
如果我想过平凡日子 就不选你了
If I'd wanted dull, I'd have picked someone else.
到底怎么回事
So what's it all about?
还记得二水硫酸钙吗
You remember the calcium sulfate dihydrate,
在科伦-马修斯太太衣物上发现的物质
the material we found on Mrs. Curran-Matthews's clothes?
石膏 肥料 还什么的...
Plaster or fertilizer or whatever it was...
都不是
It's neither.
也都是
And both.
跟西尔斯太太墙上的东西是同一种
It's the same stuff we found on Mrs. Shears' wall...
是粉笔
good old-fashioned rock chalk.
哪里的
From where?
我猜装车时
I suppose it's important,
东西摆放的顺序很重要吧
the order the deliveries go on board.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表