剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
《新豪门恩怨》前情提要 - 万一我说
Previously on Dynasty... What if I said
我妈是被我害死的呢
that I was responsible for my mother's death?
万一你父亲知道这一切
And what if your father knows all about this
他想让我付出代价呢
and he's trying to make me pay?
雪莉·邓肯
Shelly Duncan?
我的确认识亚当
I do know Adam,
恐怕他可能很危险
and I'm afraid he might be dangerous.
我刚把签字的最终合同发给了你
I just sent the final signed contract,
把我的个人财产作为抵押
putting up my personal assets as collateral.
艾瑞克的理性把贷款卖♥♥给了我们
Eric's logic just sold us the loan.
我很肯定那个牧师
I'm pretty sure that's the priest
就是跟克里斯托上♥床♥的那位
Cristal's been sleeping with.
那么 你明天还愿意跟我结婚吗
So, you still want to marry me tomorrow?
我不仅要嫁给你
Not only do I want to marry you
而且以后的每一天我都想和你在一起
but I want to be with you every day after that.
我向你保证 没有任何人
And I promise you that no one
能把我们分开
will ever tear us apart.
阳光照在我的肩上
* Sun is shinin' on my shoulders
从来不想结束
* Oh, ooh * Never want it to be over
因为一时激♥情♥
* Gettin' caught up in the moment
对 让我放慢脚步
* Yeah, got me slowin' down the motion
我需要永远拥有这种感觉
* I need this vibe forever, yeah
希望这种对你的感情
* Hope this feeling never ends
永远不会消失
* With you, yeah.
电动园艺工具
Power gardening tools
根本就不应该在十点之前打开
should never be turned on before 10:00 a.m.
就算是为了我们婚礼也不行吗
Not even when it's for our wedding?
是今天吗
Oh, is that today?
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你得赶紧离开这里 免得别人发现
you have to get out of here before everyone realizes
我在新婚前夜就跟新郎上♥床♥
I slept with the groom pre-wedding
到时候闹成蝗灾
and locusts start raining down upon us.
昨晚的彩排晚宴搞成那样 我想着
Well, after the rehearsal dinner from hell, I just...
- 再也不用担心遵循传统了 - 是啊
thought we weren't worrying -about tradition anymore. -Yeah.
估计你是对的 让山姆来主持婚礼
I guess you're right. With Sam performing the ceremony,
我们基本上就是把传统扔出天际了
we've pretty much tossed tradition out the window.
你是在记笔记吗
Are you... taking notes
关于我们的对话
on our conversation?
我在写完婚礼誓言
I'm finishing my vows.
既然现在都不管传统了
And since tradition's out the window,
你要不要简单听听我怎么写的
you want to hear a quick preview?
不 绝对不行
No! Absolutely not.
有些事是很神圣的
Some things are still sacred.
再说 我不想举♥行♥仪式时被无聊到
Plus, I don't want to be bored during the ceremony.
你对我就那么点自信吗 谢了你了
Quite the vote of confidence. Thank you.
别那么难过嘛
Don't look so sad.
不管写的什么一定很棒
I'm sure whatever you wrote is great.
现在赶紧走 我好写我的了
Now get out of here so I can finish mine.
好吧
Okay.
圣坛上见
See you at the altar?
不能亲吻
No kissing.
请你办公室把销♥售♥票♥据♥和
I need your office to send me proof of sale
运输票♥据♥发送给我
as well as evidence of shipping.
太好了
Great.
就这么定了
We have a deal.
嘣
Bang.
又搞定60万桶石油
600,000 more barrels secured.
- 现在怎么样了 - 已经搞定820万桶
-Where are we? We are at 8.2 million barrels.
只差两百万桶就能满足订单了
We need around two million to fill the order.
这么说我还有整个下午的时间
So you're giving me all afternoon
来搞定最后180万桶吗
to lock down the last 1.8 million?
那太容易了
Well, that's easy.
是吗 你上哪儿弄去
Really? Where you gonna get it?
我认识一个叫克里夫·威尔森的供应商
I know a supplier named Cliff Wilson.
还没跟他接触过
Haven't tapped into him yet.
他肯定能卖♥♥给我们这么多石油来搞定这事
He could easily sell us enough oil to cover this.
我们把石油交付给阿科迪昂
We deliver the oil to Accordion,
收到货款 在到期之前把贷款还了
collect payment, repay the loan before it's due
还有4小时40分钟
in... four hours and 40 minutes.
不然的话 银行就要开始动用我的个人资产
Otherwise the bank's gonna start grabbing my personal assets.
应该不会到那一地步
I don't think it'll get to that.
对了
Uh... Oh, right.
我需要一些
I need to get some...
鸡蛋
eggs.
你好啊
Hey there.
你来早了
You're early.
你知道婚礼的时间还没到吧
You know the wedding's not for hours, right?
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
我是来换衣服的
I came here to get dressed.
米拉基
The rooms
酒店的房♥间没有我之前的房♥间大
at La Mirage don't quite have the space I'm used to.
而且肯定
And definitely
- 没有足够的穿衣镜 - 真是意外
-not enough mirrors. -Surprising,
考虑到山姆那么爱照镜子
considering how much Sam loves to look at himself.
我们和好之前要解决的问题还很多
We still have a long way to go before...
对 我知道
Yeah. No, I know that.
记住我们今天只谈跟婚礼相关的
And remember what we discussed about today.
婚礼为大
It's all about the wedding.
不提牧师或者范·柯克
No mention of priests or Van Kirks.
没错
Exactly.
今天是法♥伦♥的大日子 不是我们的
It's Fallon's day, not ours.
等会儿再见
I'll see you later.
我一直觉得在怀俄明格格不入
I always felt out of place in Wyoming, you know?
我是说
I mean...
我曾是个优秀的排舞演员
I was an amazing line dancer.
不过仅仅是因为我非常喜欢
But only because I had a huge crush on the cowboy
- 那个教我跳舞的牛仔 - 可爱
-who taught me. -Cute.
- 我大量地练习 - 我以为你说的是在俄亥俄州长大
-I practiced a lot. -I thought you said you grew up in Ohio.
是的
Mm-hmm. I did.
我十岁时和妈妈一起搬到了怀俄明
Yeah, my mom and I moved to Wyoming when I was ten.
你♥爸♥爸呢 我以为他们还没离婚呢
Where was your dad? I thought they're still married.
他们是在一起 留在了新奥尔良
They are. Yeah, um, he... stayed in New Orleans--
我是说俄亥俄
um, I mean Ohio
多留了好几个月
for a few more-more months.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
来说说你吧
Let's talk about you.
你今晚要主持婚礼了
So, uh, you're officiating a wedding tonight.
你激动吗
You're excited?
我没有那种“至死不渝”的心情
Well, I'm not exactly in a "till death do us part" mood.
我懂
Oh. I get it.
传统婚礼非常
I mean, traditional weddings are pretty...
非常俗气 当时我哥哥
pretty corny. When my brother...
你骗了我 莱恩
You lied to me, Ryan.
你的机票不是替补给别人了
You didn't get bumped off your flight,
你甚至都没有重新订回家的机票
and you don't even have a new one booked home.
- 你怎么 - 我打了航♥班♥公♥司♥
How... I called the airline.
慢着 你问了航♥班♥公♥司♥
Wait, you called the airline?
这太
That's...
不可思议
Crazy?
不 不可思议的是说什么看法学院
No, crazy is lying about a law school visit
其实是为了骗一个
just to swindle the first...
你刚认识的性感 稍微成功的男人
hot, mildly successful guy you meet.
你是个骗子 伙计
You are a scammer, buddy.
是 我是改了航♥班♥ 但不是为了骗你
Yes, I changed my flight. But not to scam you.
- 我只是 - 你只是
I just... You just
什么
what?
我是想制♥造♥浪漫
I was trying to make a romantic gesture.
而我这么心慌意乱
And-and I only got flustered
只是因为我喜欢上你了
because I like you, okay?
可是你不告诉我真♥相♥
But instead of telling me,
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表